Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Pictures: 25-year-old Kenyan Man Plans To Wed 85-year-old Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures: 25-year-old Kenyan Man Plans To Wed 85-year-old Lover (241 Views)

71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover / 42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: 25-year-old Kenyan Man Plans To Wed 85-year-old Lover by Discovery4today: 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=978
25-Year-Old Man Plans To Wed 85-Year-Old Lover

A Kenyan man simply identified as Muima, has revealed his plans to marry Thereza, 85.

In a new video by Afrimax English on YouTube, the couple shared their love story and decision to get married.

According to Tuko website, the couple first met while Muima and some of his friends were searching for a house to rent. They ended up renting her house and she would often call Muima, "My husband".

Speaking about his love life, Muima said, "This is my choice. This is my happiness, as anyone else has theirs. Before pleasing others, first, please yourself and decide not based on anyone else's opinions.

"The way she behaved and treated (me) pushed me to love her and though she is an old woman and in reality, she could be my grandmother but
Click on the link below to read more

https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=978

Re: Pictures: 25-year-old Kenyan Man Plans To Wed 85-year-old Lover by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
well, noting to say but which kind wahala be this?
Re: Pictures: 25-year-old Kenyan Man Plans To Wed 85-year-old Lover by 4reala(m): 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Holy moses, what would the grandma be feeling like self? If the boy don loose not for head, this grandma nkor?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Insider Claims Will Smith Is In “high-end Retreat” / How To Avoid Domestic Violence In Marriage And Relationship / Honest Opinions Needed Concerning This Job Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.