Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

How To Outsmart A Player And Get Them To Love You – 7 Ways - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Outsmart A Player And Get Them To Love You – 7 Ways (492 Views)

One Way To Outsmart A Rapist.ladies Only / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Player Is Nothing But A Woman With A Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Outsmart A Player And Get Them To Love You – 7 Ways by Frankreporters(m): 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
When it comes to romantic relationship, a player can be a guy or a girl. That is to say that there are many male and female players out there who are ready to play with your intelligence and rip open your heart and finally leave you shattered. These are called playboys and playgirls respectively.

If you have been in a relationship with a player, you will understand how painful it is when they sign out front your life. Of course, that is after getting all they want from you.

However, players can be subdued and made to make a U-turn. If you have someone you love so much, but what is preventing you from making that bold move is simply because he or she is a player, I want to assure you that by applying the below tips, you will outsmart them and get them to love you unconditionally.

1. Give them your attention on average

2. Appear unpredictable

3. Build up obvious emotions in them

Click here to read on.

(1) (Reply)

Is Child Birth Pain Really Painful / Lady Quits Her Day Job To Become Ashewo After Making N50k In One Night / Cheap Holiday Resort or vacation place In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.