Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,171 members, 7,867,394 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

Please What Does The Word 'fairless' Mean?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Does The Word 'fairless' Mean?? (264 Views)

What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. / Nigerian Slay Queen Twerker Does The Peace Sign With Her Smooth Legs / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Does The Word 'fairless' Mean?? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
biko answer
my new gf told me this biko
Re: Please What Does The Word 'fairless' Mean?? by Boogyman557: 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool

which kind WAHALA b dis bikonu..

Abeg make Una see to dis guy matterz!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Please What Does The Word 'fairless' Mean?? by flames007(m): 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
what is the meaning of fair? now the opposite of that is what you're looking for. Mind you, the word 'fair' has more than one meaning, so it would depend on the context it was used.
Re: Please What Does The Word 'fairless' Mean?? by house10s2: 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
ur imaginary gf shey like all ur STUPID STORY U THIS FAKE FOOL.

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Make $100 Every Week / Do You Throw Up After Eating White People's Food / My Yoruba Friend, white Garment Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.