Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ (44377 Views)

RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' / Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
May the Lord help us to refrain from saying hurtful words when we are angry.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by Throwback: 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
Family business.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by ElValiente(m): 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
He knows las Las na apology e go chop. I was wrong. No one is perfect. Lobatan we move on. Kare lai assistant god

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by thunder74(m): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
If you investigate very well, you will realize that those asking for his suspension are not even members of RCCG. They dont believe in God or go to church but quick to pick guns for any simple mistake of the church.

Pastor Leke did not call them goat he was only saying that a son will not disrespect his father, only a sturbon goat will not listen to several rebuke and corrections. Didn't Jesus himself called us sheep? The goat im his statement was just a figure of speech... A natural man can not understand the things of the spirit...

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by Nyanabo(m): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
Pastor Leke should step aside from the pulpit first. Then gave RCCG disciplinary committee for pastors. Unless he is not fit to face them.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by oluwaseyi0: 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
That CEO son that feel he can talk to his daddy staff anyhow

Anyway leke is the next CEO

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by sammy329(m): 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
undecided
Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by SympleSam(m): 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
I wonder how this guy dey address people internally?

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by Preciousppearl(f): 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
If he can say this publicly I wonder what he does/says to them in private.

5 Likes

Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by drLammy(m): 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
I can't wait for this controversial dude to be the G.Oof RCCG.. It's going to be a real action movie

I wonder what the fool says to them behind closed doors

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by Tannhauser(m): 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
grin

Dude is right and I support him. He's the next CEO so he has every right to call them goats/ewu/ewure/ebot.
Blind and stupid people sre commonly referred to as goats.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by lloydtruth: 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
Uprightness100:
Leke should not have addressed the Pastors on social media. He would have addressed them Internally.

Yes he shouldn't have addressed them in the Social media but again, you didn't condemn him calling other pastors goat, you see to share his sentiments or you are afraid to have a contrary opinion?
Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by shadrach77: 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
Leke has always been tremendously rude. I sense many senior pastors hate his guts but are afraid to tell him the truth. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by Noshitboi(m): 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by Beedude(m): 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
What do you expect from someone who was brought up with people's tithes and offerings.
Truly, both HIM and all the pastors including his Dad are GOATS
Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by eleko1: 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
sad angry angry :- stubborn GOATS
Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by MrMcJay(m): 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
May God give Leke wisdom so he doesn't repeatedly disgrace his father.
Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by jrusky(m): 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
Pls you Redeemer for goodness sake Adeboye do not own Redeem and I don't know what his kids are looking for in running Redeem affairs.

Tell these fools Redeem does not belong to their father and they should feck off.

Pls where are "Fadayomi" kids? That is the man that founded Redeem its his kids who should even be talking and not Adeboye and his kids who are just a bloody strangers to the foundation of Redeem.

See his face like dried Pooh wearing Red on top Red like a cultist. Anyway I'm not Redeem member and can never be. Naturally I'm never in the same page with Redeem.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by Mooh247: 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
Pastor Adeboye must be wondering where he got this lousy kid from

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by West2019(m): 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
lekebar
Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by Lovebliss2(f): 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
Pride!
Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by walozanga(m): 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
Na the Papa ordain them , na y he get mouth to call them goats. They are his father's workers. ( Pastor indeed, rubbish mouth)

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by supereagle(m): 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
He needs to be careful lest he goes away like his brother. RCCG is becoming family thing. It is not supposed to be so. I hope Pastor Adeboye is not planning to handover to him.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by Ogaga87(m): 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
writeprof:
Matthew 25:31-33,41 KJV
When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

[32] And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

[33] And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

[41] Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Pastor Leke Adeboye most probably drew his metaphor from this simile used by our Lord Jesus Christ.

He could have said 'you are not a sheep sir' and I believe his message would have come out also though without the angry tone, and more people including his admirers and mentees would have seen him in a better light than this.

Are you trying to say he is separating for christ before Christ.. Why should he when he doesn't want anyone to do same after his father..

I have no serious issue here but as true Christians, you must tolerate like our father in heaven admonished us to do.. He could as well forgive him and sanction him privately than take this step I leave him and our GOD
Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by Truvelisback(m): 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
Goatism.
Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by ugodedoc: 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
All the big Pastors in this country their children are all pastors why ?
We must retain the seat of church ownership because pastorship is a profession not a calling

3 Likes

Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by elonmuskbaby: 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
BigYash:
These people don turn Christianity to something else. The other one wen say he be pastor ,dey abuja dey support evil (vice president of evil government)undecided

This leke leke ,give me one finger,abi wetin them dey call m..

I doubt if na Adeboye son sef.. His dad is not like this..
you no see the facial resemblance him get with him father?

Well I won't say much.i just suspect he's an overpampered, privileged ajebo

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by Nonexisting: 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
That one concerns people wey still dey go church. Not my business.
Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by damosky12(m): 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
Laggafin:
The Lord of lords and the God of man spoke.. therefore every Oda mortal must shut up.. Religion never do the woto woto wen e go cause for this world.. For those worshiping the Daddy G.Os .. make all of una keep kwayet

The discussion really wasn't for your type. Leave Christian brouhaha for them. Leave religious people with their stuff. They'll settle amongst themselves. Mind your unbelief.
Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by omlueh(m): 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2022
Why won't he called them goat or are they not really goat, when they will give Enoch Adejare Adeboye empire 87% of Church Tithes and they in turn takes 13%, and invariably takes 87% of Sunday's Offerings and gives the Empire 13%, how will the True House of God Grows when the whole Redeemed Christian Church Of God is only Enriching the Adeboye Dynasty. Abeg They are All."GOAT"

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by ellizy(m): 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2022
Controversy in a money marking organization

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) / Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization / Prophet Oduro Wears Panties In Church To Lecture Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.