Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,873 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ (44394 Views)

RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' / Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by Blakpot: 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
TheGift:
Leke Adeboye is the real GOAT, mainly because there is no biblical basis for that statement. I dare Him to show me just one scripture that supports such an egotistic statement.

It’s like saying Peter should not have explained Jesus message after the sermon on the mount to some of the folks who were there, because no one can speak after Jesus.

People like Leke Adeboye read and follow their church constitution and time table more than they do the Bible. They are driven by their ego, that is why they can comfortably spew such unwholesome words in the name of God.

P.S. I may be wrong , but the red suit and yellow tie tells me He is a show man.

You speak the truth. Most Christians have replaced Jesus Christ authority with that of their pastors.
It has shades of idol worship (stars, superstars, celebrities, idols in all kind of entertainment, including religion) but they are not aware of it.
Also ur observation of his costume is spot on. Including those that wear all white suit.

3 Likes

Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
Adegboye is a scammer. All naigerian so called pastors are scammers and crooks.

5 Likes

Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
Uprightness100:
Leke should not have addressed the Pastors on social media. He would have addressed them Internally.

If the Church has a laid down procedure, and People go against it, that is a kind of rebellion and it should be dealt with. But Leke Coming on social media to do that is not a good one.

The Social media is made up of Various kind of people. Those who will never understand are there, those that can never understand are also there. Those who are looking for a slight opportunity to put out things in a different meaning are there.
Wisdom is Profitable to Direct. My Brother Leke didn't apply wisdom in this.

GOD ALMIGHTY take control and Uphold HIS Church in JESUS Name..
I'll never take you serious! Condemn it outrightly and shame the Devil, you disappoint me
Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by Uprightness100(m): 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
Do I care about ur disappointment ! Common jump out!
1bunne4lif:
I'll never take you serious! Condemn it outrightly and shame the Devil, you disappoint me
Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by Emma1Oj(m): 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
Leke tenaciously seeking popularity..

Redeem pastors dat 87% of dem don't kn how to teach bible. That's y most of their members kip misbehaving.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
All worshippers of the fairytale sky God are all Goats. Jesus is also a bloody Goat,

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by Adakintroy: 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
But for him who has not worked yet believe in him who justify the ungodly, his faith is counted as rithouseness.
Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by virginchaser(m): 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
I wonder why people that doesn't know where Redeemed gate is flooded this thread. This is surely RCCG family matter and will be addressed internally.
Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by TheGift: 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
Onaopemiposi2021:
"Christians" are just set of confused people.

Thank God you put “Christians” in quotation marks. There is absolutely nothing Christ-like about Leke Adeboye’ statement. He is preaching His Church constitution, which is all He has really ever known.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
Boss and sheeps grin

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
He is rude not controversial.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by TheGift: 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
Blakpot:

You speak the truth. Most Christians have replaced Jesus Christ authority with that of their pastors.
It has shades of idol worship (stars, superstars, celebrities, idols in all kind of entertainment, including religion) but they are not aware of it.
Also ur observation of his costume is spot on. Including those that wear all white suit.

Thanks for understanding. And for the picture too- it not only validated my suspicions but I had a good laugh from how apt it was.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by TheGift: 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Adegboye is a scammer. All naigerian so called pastors are scammers and crooks.

Not all, but many.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by Born2Breed(f): 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
god of Men
Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
TheGift:

Not all, but many.
Which ones are not?
Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by manchinKY(m): 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hk chairman first boy fit call other boys goat for the Hk office that one no be big deal. Ordained pastors? i laugh in swahili..

writeprof:
Matthew 25:31-33,41 KJV
When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

[32] And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

[33] And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

[41] Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Pastor Leke Adeboye most probably drew his metaphor from this simile used by our Lord Jesus Christ.

He could have said 'you are not a sheep sir' and I believe his message would have come out also though without the angry tone, and more people including his admirers and mentees would have seen him in a better light than this.
Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by simpleseyi: 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:
This is what happens when God calls people and they call their own family members.

This mannerless guy had been given too much opportunities that he takes everyone for granted

But when God called Daddy G.O. and Daddy answered "Yes, my Lord", shebi his children and wife too were there, they also heard Daddy G.O. answered nah, and they too would have said "Lord, we too dey answer ooooo". So, the whole family was called.

Please can good Bible students here remind me of Prophet Elisha, Elijah, also Apostle John, Paul Mathew, Mark, e.t.c. wives?

Is this religion or purely business?

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by sonofElElyon: 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
writeprof:
When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

[32] And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

[41] Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Pastor Leke Adeboye most probably drew his metaphor from this simile used by our Lord Jesus Christ.

He could have said 'you are not a sheep sir' and I believe his message would have come out also though without the angry tone, and more people including his admirers and mentees would have seen him in a better light than this.

Exactly
Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by seunak2016: 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
what happened in CAC?
don't you know CAC had issue in the past whereby pastor are fighting for position and trying to kill each other. that was in the past anyway

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by 2mNaira: 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:
This is what happens when God calls people and they call their own family members.

This mannerless guy had been given too much opportunities that he takes everyone for granted

One doesn't have to be necessarily called before he can become a pastor. It is very scriptural to disire the office of a pastor. It is very scriptural to be appointed into the office of a pastor.

1 Timothy 3:1 This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.

The word translated bishop there is from the Greek word "episkopos" which means "overseer" which in the context is the same as pastor.
Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by Bbbw: 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
grin
Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
TheDemola:
Earlier:
https://www.nairaland.com/7063840/not-son-goat-leke-adeboye

Tweeps call for his suspension

https://punchng.com/outrage-as-adeboyes-son-calls-rccg-pastors-goats/
if we talk now, they will say we're anti Christ, when ASINWIN is a son of G. O what do you expect

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by TheGift: 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Which ones are not?

Like , do you seriously expect me to start calling names? Many of which you may not know? Or do you want me to pick from the popular ones ?

The fact is that even among many, there are always a few. Also some of the people you refer to as scamming pastors are not really pastors, but scammers posing as pastors. And some are sincere pastors , who are sincerely wrong because they don’t study their Bible, but follow traditions of Men.
Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
2mNaira:

One doesn't have to be necessarily called before he can become a pastor. It is very scriptural to disire the office of a pastor. It is very scriptural to be appointed into the office of a pastor.

1 Timothy 3:1 This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.

The word translated bishop there is from the Greek word "episkopos" which means "overseer" which in the context is the same as pastor.
getat
Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by gudugudumeje: 8:36pm On Apr 06, 2022
Lake Adeboye is untutored. His working experience and matters of life and spirit savvy is poor. That his father is involved is what should ordinarily have informed him not to dabble into the matter. It is a terribly bad protocol and misrepresentation on his part.

He has to be trained in management of public private matters, culture, law and protocol.
Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
TheGift:

Like , do you seriously expect me to start calling names? Many of which you may not know? Or do you want me to pick from the popular ones ?

The fact is that even among many, there are always a few. Also some of the people you refer to as scamming pastors are not really pastors, but scammers posing as pastors. And some are sincere pastors , who are sincerely wrong because they don’t study their Bible, but follow traditions of Men.
you are right i wouldn't know them.
Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by TheGift: 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
getat

So because you can’t reason with an argument , you resort to insults? If you have no reasonable response why don’t you just $#(+ the #€\\ up
Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by oilmane(m): 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
writeprof:

Has the son of man come? Is Leke the one separating the sheep from the goat? With which authority is he to refer to anyone as sheep or goat? The son of man is yet to come so the issue of sheep or goat should not arise, he is wrong to insult ordained priest, is his dad being daddy GO makes him superior to other pastors in the ministry that he should call them names?

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
TheGift:

So because you can’t reason with an argument , you resort to insults? If you have no reasonable response why don’t you just $#(+ the #€\\ up
getat
Re: Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ by Kobicove(m): 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
Godjone:
The goat here is not the regular goat you know. In the christaindom, goat is literally referred to something that is stubborn.

Is the regular goat not stubborn? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) / Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Prophet Oduro Wears Panties In Church To Lecture Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.