Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom - Health (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom (87344 Views)

'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics / i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance / Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Mikekan30: 9:16am On Jul 08, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
you are giving me a wrong number, who is Anty Ann?

I have started working on your matter already, you need to bleed.

You are giving me a wrong lead... But I know you are in Choba not Aluu, Aluu is just a diversion, I go tell you sey I be Intel Chief! God save you sey you no drop your legit number.

I for track you go reach your house.

Small Boy, it's like you want to Die, know carry that your worthless life and Chanel your energy into something productive, you want to wag a War that you will lose..

Shey U know Dokko of Omuoda, Aluu

We are waiting for you..

Bring your fight.
Drop your number Aboy...
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Mikekan30: 9:20am On Jul 08, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
you are giving me a wrong number, who is Anty Ann?

I have started working on your matter already, you need to bleed.

You are giving me a wrong lead... But I know you are in Choba not Aluu, Aluu is just a diversion, I go tell you sey I be Intel Chief! God save you sey you no drop your legit number.

I for track you go reach your house.

Intel Chief ,I go bleed u

Shey you know Dokko Of Omuoda..
Abi......
You wan bring Hopeless fight Come Aluu
We are waiting, Drop your number as u be intel Chief...
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Mikekan30: 9:24am On Jul 08, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
where in Choba, back Of chem, okocha, rumuchakara, Owhipa, Ndudor, Choba extension? Where? be precise! i want to teach a life time lesson.
Give me a direct address if you are a man! No need for plenty talk.

Small Boy dey use gang, Me I for beat die, Hand to Hand know third party...

The Aluu Crew are waiting.... Intel Mumu
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Mikekan30: 9:54am On Jul 08, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
I want to bring the fight to your home.. Your house not a junction.
You dey play with fire!

I will find you, from Emouha to Choba, the whole of Ikwerre , even your Aluu, to town gbolokiri, to Okrika to buguma to bakana, to Ogbkari. I go find you!

You dey challenge Abi? Give me your house address.

Small boy, U remain a Small Boy.. We done laugh you tire ........ Small boy wey for use him energy find better work do, dey threaten him Papa.. if u see who u dey yarn all this thing with, u for calm your stupidity...

U be real Mumu
Drop your number, am with Dokko crew here.
Come Aluu.

Mumu
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Mikekan30: 9:55am On Jul 08, 2022
Mikekan30:

Small Boy dey use gang, Me I for beat u die, Hand to Hand know third party...

The Aluu Crew are waiting.... Intel Mumu
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Masterito(m): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2022
What you guys are encouraging here will end up eating you all. Wasted youth!
Hayee:
whalai na man you be cheesy grin grin

Better don't mind those foolish people that will tell you that you will die when you sleep with a married woman grin cheesy cheesy
I personally know 3 different guys that sleeps with married women nothing do them tongue tongue

Especially the one that their husbands are denying them sex angry sad
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Fuckyoumod: 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mikekan30:

Small boy, U remain a Small Boy.. We done laugh you tire ........ Small boy wey for use him energy find better work do, dey threaten him Papa.. if u see who u dey yarn all this thing with, u for calm your stupidity...

U be real Mumu
Drop your number, am with Dokko crew here.
Come Aluu.

Mumu
I no dey cap plenty, since you dey challenge, yet to give me your address na wahala. Just forget it!

Na your address I need, no be to rant up and down for nairaland behind your keypad.

God save you sey you no drop your real and home address. You for know sey this life na one e bi.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Abrams05: 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Are you suffering from long time infections such as staphylococcus, gonorrhea, syphilis, and urinary tract infections, Smelly bodily discharge, sores or wounds, painful urination, a weak erection, poor sperm count, watery sperm, blocked Fallopian tubes, and irregular menstruation are all symptoms.
Kidney and bladder damage can result from infections that have advanced.
A 100 percent herbal treatment called SUPACAP Illness Cleanser. payment is on delivery
WhatsApp me on 09154603781[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by LoveGifted(m): 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
This thread is so disgusting to be honest.

Even as a single person, To think people actually go about sleeping with married women is so disturbing.

To all you men going about sleeping with married women, just have in mind that the men that will sleep with own wives are presently NECO.

Same goes for ladies that go about sleeping with married men, the girls that will sleep with own your husbands are currently in JSS3.

Karma is a Bitch
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Mikekan30: 7:59am On Jul 09, 2022
[quote author=Fuckyoumod post=114536920]I no dey cap plenty, since you dey challenge, yet to give me your address na wahala. Just forget it!

Na your address I need, no be to rant up and down for nairaland behind your keypad.

God save you sey you no drop your real and home address. You for know sey this life na one e bi.

Shut up that your stinking mouth drop your own number here shey u be intel Chief...

Why u know drop your own address, who be mumu! Drop your own here address or phone number, if I know trace with Dokko of Aluu or Walele of choba or Eze damada of ogbakiri, or Skriller of iwofe, or Atari of Omoku, Or Italian of Isiokpo or Nkele of Bundu waterside or Faithful of Ogbogoro or kpesu of Okirika( Ateke boy)

U for know who u dey cap with..

Small boy!

Mumu
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Nyascobar1414: 10:12am On Sep 14, 2023
Daniel7543:
Oga, stop wishing people death, besides everyone will die one day.

You better come, let me teach you tips on how to approach and fvck a married woman.

Teach me man!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

South Africa Bans Doggy Style During Sex (Photo) / What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? / Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.