Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,938 members, 7,810,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom (87347 Views)

'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics / i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance / Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Fuckyoumod: 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Unrated900:

It might be
Cos if you got work to do or you gonna resume
Office early
You won’t be looking at a man’s wife
To fvck
Fool
Small boy.
lol.... Mumu, did I Bleep your mother?

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Daniel7543: 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
Eastcaostboy:
Nahhh. That is pure lies. Well I don't do married women so I will not partake on any issue that concerns them. Cleaning up takes time and sometimes stressful. As a neat guy, you know what it takes you to maintain it not to talk of married women with kid. Jew boys
Thunder from Benin-ore express road fire your gbola. You don't do married women yet you're attacking a whole me who fvcks married women as an hobby. You know nothing boy. Married women are more cleaner and tighter down there.

You better come, let me teach you tips on how to approach and fvck a married woman without condom
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
yes ooh ...
Normally her husband goes out early to work, a manager in a bank.

So I decided to play around with her, I loved her like mad, I treated and pampered her like a baby, I knew what she was lacking from her husband.

At some point she wished I was her hus., She get husband but I was her command in chief.
So that day we were supposed to meet around 10 a:m at my place. Hotel was too risky...

She called to know the Items we needed to keep ourselves ok without any interference.
This is our routine, we made sure there is food, fruits, drinks, wines and other edibles.

I won't lie, at some point she became madly in love with me, gave me everything I needed. Kinda busy now.

To be continued...,....
Same will be done to you also.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by arthurwillia(m): 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
BigRocky:
Condom self dey mk sex belike masturbation

Mtcheeew
swear down
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
No wonder the rate of divorces are on the increase day by day , they are boosting of how they slept with married women, forgetting that their wives are also on the same page with them , even some are lesbians.

How will their women not bring in bastards children home , shameless people everywhere .
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Didi2d(m): 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
yes ooh ...

So I decided to play around with her, I loved her like mad, I treated and pampered her like a baby, I knew what she was lacking from her husband.

At some point she wished I was her hus., She get husband but I was her command in chief.
So that day we were supposed to meet around 10 a:m at my place. Hotel was too risky...

She called to know the Items we needed to keep ourselves ok without any interference.
This is our routine, we made sure there is food, fruits, drinks, wines and other edibles.

I won't lie, at some point she became madly in love with me, gave me everything I needed. Kinda busy now.

To be continued...,....

Guy! I still dey wait for the conclusion of this your story naw!
Since morning, I don check taya
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Fuckyoumod: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
Didi2d:

Guy! I still dey wait for the conclusion of this your story naw!
Since morning, I don check taya
no worry I go finish the story.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Fuckyoumod: 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
oke2018:
Same will be done to you also.
mumu, you no well. You papa tell you say I fvck your mother?
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by iamfrei: 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
My broda
Me self Dey find oo
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by iamfrei: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
oke2018:
No wonder the rate of divorces are on the increase day by day , they are boosting of how they slept with married women, forgetting that their wives are also on the same page with them , even some are lesbians.

How will their women not bring in bastards children home , shameless people everywhere .

That’s why every first born child are seen as a bastard

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Didi2d(m): 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
no worry I go finish the story.

Ok. I dey wait. I dey interested in the story
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
mumu, you no well. You papa tell you say I fvck your mother?
You can as well go ahead to sleep with your mother, emepka.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by EkyyyKelson(m): 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
And you'll still get married, right?

Fuckyoumod:
nothing dey happen. Fvck married women is the best.
I woo them a lot. I'm currently working on one like that. But she is scared because she has never cheated, this is 2 years of her marriage with her husband. But I will win her over very soon.

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Hungerbadoo: 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:
Married women sabi take good care of their KUKUNASE. They are so clean down there. I can comfortably give a married woman aggressive head job.

Fvcking a married woman without condom is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I would advice guys to give it a try.

Even if she's on her period, I still give her aggressive head job... This is how I look after giving her head job during her menstrual period.
Whaaaaat?
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Poleski: 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:
Oga, you better come, let me teach you tips on how to approach and fvck a married woman.

Go learn how to avoid dying from a nasty sexually transmitted disease because you're a danger to yourself.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Daniel7543: 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
Poleski:

Go learn how to avoid dying from a nasty sexually transmitted disease because you're a danger to yourself.
Story story..... Story
Once upon a time...... Time time.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Eastcaostboy: 9:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:
Thunder from Benin-ore express road fire your gbola. You don't do married women yet you're attacking a whole me who fvcks married women as an hobby. You know nothing boy. Married women are more cleaner and tighter down there.

You better come, let me teach you tips on how to approach and fvck a married woman without condom
Poor boy. Come let me teach you on how to make money and upgrade yourself to pretty unmarried girls
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Poleski: 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:
Story story..... Story
Once upon a time...... Time time.

When it happens don't forget, Story story......story!
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by aimmoney9: 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
lol.... My brother test am you go confirm.
You must not confirm everything in life..... grin grin

Some things are better left unconfirmed....... grin grin

I follow conviction not convention..... grin grin
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by grandstar(m): 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:
Married women sabi take good care of their KUKUNASE. They are so clean down there. I can comfortably give a married woman aggressive head job.

Fvcking a married woman without condom is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I would advice guys to give it a try.

Even if she's on her period, I still give her aggressive head job... This is how I look after giving her head job during her menstrual period.

You do know that because of these things "the wrath of God is coming" (Read Ephesians 5:3). You know I am saying the truth I am not lying.

Please change your ways and come into the "everlasting arms of your father in the heavens." Just as he welcomed the prodigal son when seeing far off, so he does welcome all those disposed to everlasting life today" (Read Psalms 103:8-14, Isaiah 1:4-8; 55:6-7, Acts 15:11-32)

To learn how we can enter into the everlasting arms of our heavenly
father, please visit www.jw.org and request for a free online bible study. It's the best advise you can ever make.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by BlueAir: 6:06am On Apr 08, 2022
smiley Really feels good to be alive doesn't it? May u not jam a woman who has a husband like me. Trust me,I would kill and bury just for suspecting u. Not to talk of catching u. And nobody would link me to u.both u and d stray bittxh
Fuckyoumod:
yes ooh ...

To be continued...,....
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by BlueAir: 6:07am On Apr 08, 2022
smiley I have given u my like
Fuckyoumod:
nothing dey happen. Fvck married women is the best.
I woo them a lot. I'm currently working on one like that. But she is scared because she has never cheated, this is 2 years of her marriage with her husband. But I will win her over very soon.

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by BlueAir: 6:08am On Apr 08, 2022
U also see it? Religion and morality aside, somethings don't just make sense
Authoreety:
Cursed people littered everywhere on this thread..
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Respect55(m): 7:46am On Apr 08, 2022
alphaNomega:
Stop deceiving yourself, life does not work that way.
Stop deceiving yourself by thinking life doesn't work that way. It does.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by alphaNomega: 8:12am On Apr 08, 2022
Respect55:

Stop deceiving yourself by thinking life doesn't work that way. It does.
At this point, I leave it to you to learn the hard way. Take care.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by GindoX(m): 9:48am On Apr 08, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
grin I go finish am.

So make I ask you, na you and my wife dey talk? Why you dey wife? Or na she dey post this the post? Lol....

I no tag you

Tag me jareee... Ma further expose you
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Naijanascam: 9:49am On Apr 08, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
there are homeless people like you in America.

Better than being homeless in kogi like you
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Kwinesther: 10:03am On Apr 08, 2022
chatinent:
These dudes are still alive because it's not my wife.
...and you will be jailed for life, for taking someone's life. When you men claim, you are polygamous in nature which women do you think you will be sleeping with? See them, they are even saying it openly and so proud of it. It will only get worse and eventually get to everybody.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Kwinesther: 10:26am On Apr 08, 2022
Opeakins:
stop having s*x with married women
Say this instead, stop having sex with people you are not married to.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Kwinesther: 11:07am On Apr 08, 2022
BlueAir:
smiley Really feels good to be alive doesn't it? May u not jam a woman who has a husband like me. Trust me,I would kill and bury just for suspecting u. Not to talk of catching u. And nobody would link me to u.both u and d stray bittxh
Yen yen yen, he will jam a woman who has a husband like you and sleep with her. She will even bring a bastard home for you to train and nurture. Sheyb you men are polygamous in nature and are proud of it. The consequence of your polygamous nature is sleeping with each other's wives, so enjoy your nature while it lasts.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Youngqueen(f): 11:15am On Apr 08, 2022
Na cruise i dey. No let your blood too hawt brotherly. I understand you sha. I'm married with kids and totally understand you. Make una wey be men stick to us wey be wives. Have a blessed weekend sir�
Datikwerreboi:

BC I got married and got used to skin to skin. So you practice all the things u know including evil? What a myopic reasoning
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Datikwerreboi(m): 11:17am On Apr 08, 2022
Youngqueen:
Na cruise i dey. No let your blood too hawt brotherly. I understand you sha. I'm married with kids and totally understand you. Make una wey be men stick to us wey be wives. Have a blessed weekend sir�
Hehehehehe yes oo, hope you shall no de nag oga

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

South Africa Bans Doggy Style During Sex (Photo) / What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? / Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.