Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,941 members, 7,810,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom (87348 Views)

'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics / i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance / Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by isah80: 11:39am On Apr 08, 2022
In today's world, people do not actually know the implications of what they say or do, there are single ladies everywhere and some people will be looking at married women to friend.

Please let us all be careful because of the convenant with the husband, ask the ladies that sleep with married men how their lives are and know how your life will be if you sleep with married women.

Be prepared not to mention devil the day you will be caught because it will be the most shameful day in your life.

What you cannot be proud to do in public, do not do it, can you take a walk with the married women? can you go to joint and sit out with married women? can you also go to events with married women?

Do not do what will affect your life, think of the implications.

Stay safe from disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Donemmy(m): 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kindly indicate that disgusting and appalling act in your CV as one of of your special skills. May you
Fuckyoumod:
I swear, married women have good and sweet pussies. I wonder why their husbands cheat.

I dated 4 married women in the past, not until her husband almost caught us. I totally lost interest in single girls. Single girls fvck a lot.

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Youngqueen(f): 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
When e enter head him sef go chop him portion.lol
Datikwerreboi:

Hehehehehe yes oo, hope you shall no de nag oga
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Donemmy(m): 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Go out there and be productive please
May God have mercy on our generation
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Datikwerreboi(m): 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Youngqueen:
When e enter head him sef go chop him portion.lol
Abeg make Una no de nag us oo,It's stressful. Where are you based ?
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Youngqueen(f): 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
We go try. Ibadan. You na PH abi
Datikwerreboi:

Abeg make Una no de nag us oo,It's stressful. Where are you based ?
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Datikwerreboi(m): 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
Youngqueen:
We go try. Ibadan. You na PH abi
Hehehe, how do you know I'm in pH , you guessed rightly. Do you accept dm?
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Youngqueen(f): 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
Grew up at mile 4 ikwerre. Nice place. Is there dm here? I'm quite new here
Datikwerreboi:

Hehehe, how do you know I'm in pH , you guessed rightly. Do you accept dm?
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
Youngqueen:
Grew up at mile 4 ikwerre. Nice place. Is there dm here? I'm quite new here
That's interesting, when again are coming to pH .
What's your email ?
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by mywells: 11:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
If you're to spend 90yrs on Earth, that only act would reduce your age to 70yrs or 65yrs ,I did not curse you or abuse you or qoutes you,dey small small dey transfer agrression
LilMissFavvy:
It is you that untimely death is waiting for. How can you be laying curses for no good reason. I agree that it is a wrong thing for a married man or woman to cheat, however your curses are uncalled for.

Even married men who chase small girls are here laying curses. Your curse return to you.

For the single guys laying curses, the day you marry and leave your wife to chase single girls, may your curse meet up with you.

As for singles girls/guys who sleep with married men or women, try and stop the act asap.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:28am On Apr 09, 2022
You cursed* the guys who were narrating the things they do. I then said your curse will also affect you if ever you will leave your wife to go meet a single girl, then you are here yarning dust, stupidd....hypocrite. I thought you were cursing them feeling you are not a cheat*? The nonsense you just typed shows you don't know how curses works. Don't worry, that premature.......death will meet up with you. *.
mywells:
If you're to spend 90yrs on Earth, that only act would reduce your age to 70yrs or 65yrs ,I did not curse you or abuse you or qoutes you,dey small small dey transfer agrression

3 Likes

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Fuckyoumod: 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
Donemmy:
Kindly indicate that disgusting and appalling act in your CV as one of of your special skills. May you
com on get out of my post. Mumu!
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Razkoda: 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
and what if he decides to be reproductive ? grin
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by BlueAir: 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
lipsrsealed someone's high on codeine
Kwinesther:
Yen yen yen, he will jam a woman who has a husband like you and sleep with her. She will even bring a bastard home for you to train and nurture. Sheyb you men are polygamous in nature and are proud of it. The consequence of your polygamous nature is sleeping with each other's wives, so enjoy your nature while it lasts.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Kwinesther: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
BlueAir:
lipsrsealed someone's high on codeine
Yes, the person is you.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by faithfull18(f): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
Smh
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Benwems(m): 2:10am On Apr 23, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Mikekan30: 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
mumu, see your mouth like karma, see you stupidity like mercilessly.

Come fvck my wife na make I see! Mugu.

If I know your wife I go still fvck her mercilessly nothing you go do Idiat. Just mind your business.

As a bastard and vagabond like you, you are happy to sleep with people's wives, I am telling you karma will bite back. PIG.

You can come to Port Harcourt Nigeria, that's where I reside to Bleep my wife I will be waiting for you. Let me see if you will return with your head.

MUMU....
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Fuckyoumod: 9:11am On Jun 29, 2022
Mikekan30:

As a bastard and vagabond like you, you are happy to sleep with people's wives, I am telling you karma will bite back. PIG.

You can come to Port Harcourt Nigeria, that's where I reside to Bleep my wife I will be waiting for you. Let me see if you will return with your head.

MUMU....

where in PH?
Dimwit!
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Mikekan30: 9:32am On Jul 05, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
where in PH?
Dimwit!

Crack head, come to Choba, Arrow and let me Hack your brains out...

Unam.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Fuckyoumod: 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
Mikekan30:

Crack head, come to Choba, Arrow and let me Hack your brains out...

Unam.
where in Choba, back Of chem, okocha, rumuchakara, Owhipa, Ndudor, Choba extension? Where? be precise! i want to teach a life time lesson.
Give me a direct address if you are a man! No need for plenty talk.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Mikekan30: 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
where in Choba, back Of chem, okocha, rumuchakara, Owhipa, Ndudor, Choba extension? Where? be precise! i want to teach a life time lesson.

U want to teach me a life time message ehhhh
Mumu,

Am at Aluu, Boundary...
Call this line 07058367490..

I will be gladly waiting for you...

Useless Pig..

Am waiting..

Bring it on Pig

Boy .... Am Gladly waiting.... Foolish Hopeless boy....

If I no stab your eye, Spit on my face..

Am waiting
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Mikekan30: 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
Fuckyoumod:

Small Boy am waiting for your call...

When you reach boundary Aluu, just tell me the color of your Clothes...make sure u bring your battalion because you're in a LION'S DEN, I CAN WAIT TO HACK YOU OUT...

FOOOOOL
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Mikekan30: 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
Fuckyoumod:

Small boy bringing a fight to my Mouth...

I can wait Man...
Call that Line, I can wait to make it Quick..

Pig am waiting
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Fuckyoumod: 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mikekan30:

Small boy bringing a fight to my Mouth...

I can wait Man...
Call that Line, I can wait to make it Quick..

Pig am waiting
give me a precise location of where you live in Choba. You dey caprison plenty! Shay Choba na your mouth? Ok no p.. But I need to be taught a lesson.

That thing you think you have joined or become, I go tell you sey I conquered Choba before I left for the U. K.
But if you are a man. Give me your address!
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Fuckyoumod: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mikekan30:

Mumu,

Am at Aluu, Boundary...

Useless Pig..

Am waiting..

Bring it on Pig

Am waiting
lol..... You na live in Aluu? Not Choba again... Hahahhahaha..... Mumu!

I go use Aluu boys Bleep you up.

Where for Aluu? Boundary is just a junction. Boundary is not you address. Give me your address. And stop making noise!
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Fuckyoumod: 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mikekan30:

Small Boy am waiting for your call...

When you reach boundary Aluu, just tell me the color of your Clothes...make sure u bring your battalion because you're in a LION'S DEN, I CAN WAIT TO HACK YOU OUT...

FOOOOOL
I want to bring the fight to your home.. Your house not a junction.
You dey play with fire!

I will find you, from Emouha to Choba, the whole of Ikwerre , even your Aluu, to town gbolokiri, to Okrika to buguma to bakana, to Ogbkari. I go find you!

You dey challenge Abi? Give me your house address.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Fuckyoumod: 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mikekan30:

Mumu,

Am at Aluu, Boundary...

Useless Pig..

Am waiting..

Bring it on Pig

Am waiting
you are giving me a wrong number, who is Anty Ann?

I have started working on your matter already, you need to bleed.

You are giving me a wrong lead... But I know you are in Choba not Aluu, Aluu is just a diversion, I go tell you sey I be Intel Chief! God save you sey you no drop your legit number.

I for track you go reach your house.

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by JONSYN7154: 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
yes ooh ...
Normally her husband goes out early to work, a manager in a bank.

So I decided to play around with her, I loved her like mad, I treated and pampered her like a baby, I knew what she was lacking from her husband.

At some point she wished I was her hus., She get husband but I was her command in chief.
So that day we were supposed to meet around 10 a:m at my place. Hotel was too risky...

She called to know the Items we needed to keep ourselves ok without any interference.
This is our routine, we made sure there is food, fruits, drinks, wines and other edibles.

I won't lie, at some point she became madly in love with me, gave me everything I needed. Kinda busy now.

To be continued...,....
come and kwontinu ur stoley
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Mikekan30: 9:11am On Jul 08, 2022
Fuckyoumod:

You are giving me a wrong lead... But I know you are in Choba not Aluu, Aluu is just a diversion, I go tell you sey I be Intel Chief! God save you sey you no drop your legit number.

Drop your own number, I live in Aluu...

Since it seems you want to die, it's like you don't know who you talking to.....

You wan Bleep person wife abi...

Am waiting, let's do the fight at boundary, why will i give you my house Address...

Foolish small boy, Drop your number if you are man enough...

U dey use true caller dey track number ...
Mumu
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Mikekan30: 9:13am On Jul 08, 2022
Fuckyoumod:

Boy no be to talk too much ehhhh
Let's meet at boundary , drop your number, shey u Sabi Aluu pass me wey don dey Aluu for 27years...

Shey u know Dokkor.. Dey Bam Head..

We are waiting..
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Mikekan30: 9:14am On Jul 08, 2022
Mikekan30:

Drop your own number, I live in Aluu...

Since it seems you want to die, it's like you don't know who you talking to.....

You wan Bleep person wife abi...

Am waiting, let's do the fight at boundary, why will I give you my house Address...

Foolish small boy, Drop your number if you are man enough...

Mumu, Go find food Chop

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

South Africa Bans Doggy Style During Sex (Photo) / What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? / Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.