Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Matured Lady Needed For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured Lady Needed For Marriage (620 Views)

A Beautiful,independent Lady Needed By A Comfortable Medical Doctor In Lagos / Igbo Lady Needed For Marriage / Matured Ladies Share Your Most Awkward 69ing Experience 18 And Above(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Lady Needed For Marriage by Classicmen35(m): 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
I am 42yrs old live in Lagos, business man single looking for single lady you could be divorce with a kid is accepted but must be submissive and ready to hold a home
dm or call : 09034838180

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matured Lady Needed For Marriage by LadyRosa(f): 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
grin grin

Na so...

1 Like

Re: Matured Lady Needed For Marriage by tee59(f): 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
God will help you. Amen.
Re: Matured Lady Needed For Marriage by youngshakur(m): 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
Alright sir
Re: Matured Lady Needed For Marriage by myyansh68(m): 5:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
Classicmen35:
I am 42yrs old live in Lagos, business man single looking for single lady you could be divorce with a kid is accepted but must be submissive and ready to hold a home

call me 08057524776
Re: Matured Lady Needed For Marriage by skywalker240(m): 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
Classicmen35:
E sure me say the first two f monikers that commented have already saved your number, something tells me they might be evening news grin

4 Likes

Re: Matured Lady Needed For Marriage by placeofallure(f): 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
Your picture(s)?

We need to check you out.
What nationality are you?
Hausa? Fulani? Ipobian or Yorouba?
Religion?
Which schools did you attend?
Are you widowed or divorced?
Do you have kid(s)?
What ideologies do you live by?

Expatiate please.
Re: Matured Lady Needed For Marriage by Whazar(m): 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
Oya all bitter feminists over to you oo

This could be una last chance though

2 Likes

Re: Matured Lady Needed For Marriage by DoctorOlasDesk: 11:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
I recommend this lady

Girlnextdoor1
Re: Matured Lady Needed For Marriage by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Matured Lady Needed For Marriage by Optimistic4life(f): 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
See format grin
Re: Matured Lady Needed For Marriage by EASYGURU(m): 12:14am On Apr 16, 2022
myyansh68:

call me 08057524776

He should still call you grin grin grin
Imagine
Re: Matured Lady Needed For Marriage by EASYGURU(m): 12:17am On Apr 16, 2022
placeofallure:
Your picture(s)?

We need to check you out.
What nationality are you?
Hausa? Fulani? Ipobian or Yorouba?
Religion?
Which schools did you attend?
Are you widowed or divorced?
Do you have kid(s)?
What ideologies do you live by?

Expatiate please.

You see your life now... Zero social etiquette, you lack good communication skills. I hope he's not desperate enough to even consider you or your irrational questions. If you want to know all these, you chat him up and get to know eachother. His number is there so anyone interested can hit him up and you discuss about yourself.

1 Like

Re: Matured Lady Needed For Marriage by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 16, 2022
EASYGURU:

You see your life now... Zero social etiquette, you lack good communication skills. I hope he's not desperate enough to even consider you or your irrational questions. If you want to know all these, you chat him up and get to know eachother. His number is there so anyone interested can hit him up and you discuss about yourself.

She haf a point nah... Shey she wee nuh see the good she wanna patronize ni sir? tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matured Lady Needed For Marriage by placeofallure(f): 6:38am On Apr 16, 2022
EASYGURU:

Oh my! You call these questions irrational questions? From someone you want to get entangled with? No wonder people like you end up with ghosts or aliens as partners and you disturb the social media space with your incessant rantings.

I will thoroughly school you about etiquette and communication skills, okay?

Then, next time it's each other.

2 Likes

Re: Matured Lady Needed For Marriage by EASYGURU(m): 10:08am On Apr 16, 2022
Fuckaniza:

She haf a point nah... Shey she wee nuh see the good she wanna patronize ni sir? tongue

She sent a DM n then she didn't see the goods grin ? She sent a DM n she didn't get to make inquiries about all there is to know via video call ?
Re: Matured Lady Needed For Marriage by EASYGURU(m): 10:14am On Apr 16, 2022
placeofallure:

Oh my! You call these questions irrational questions? From someone you want to get entangled with? No wonder people like you end up with ghosts or aliens as partners and you disturb the social media space with your incessant rantings.

I will thoroughly school you about etiquette and communication skills, okay?

Then, next time it's each other.

Lmao. You can't school me, getting to know eachother or each other is something done Via DM. His contacts is there do the needful and if he doesn't meets your standards you'd end the conversation politely and simply state to him you're not interested. Thereafter you'd block him and you both go your separate ways. Simple as ABC. Shot your shot when opportunity knocks, not everything would be served on a plate of gold to you. Sometimes you'd have to do some diggings too.

(1) (Reply)

Some Street Realities About Life You May Not Know Before / Wife Discovered Her Husband Is A Car Wash Boy, / I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Female Police Offic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.