Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca (24661 Views)

SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row / Breach Of Contract: Gernot Rohr Should Be Sacked As Super Eagles' Coach / Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca by foreshore(m): 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
Re: Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca by captainamiedi1: 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
Pele10:
Thatz hiz biznes

someone who risk his career to represent his country, this is all u can say? if he see it, how will he feel? And you think you are wise or savage? you have nothing to offer the country so don't allow those who have to feel bad

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca by Englishisamust: 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
shyna501:
You risk ur career to represent Nigeria of all countries... Bubu iwill be laughing at u right now.

A disappointment may be the beginning of big grace. You don't know how God plan the man life.
Re: Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca by muzeze77: 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
This guy is talented
Re: Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca by Padipadi(m): 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2022
May Huesca go into bankruptcy if truly they treated you unfairly.
May Ruben Garcia generation disappear from football if Huesca & Ruben Garcia treated you Kelechi Nwakali unfairly.
I spit on Huesca. I ll clean it if truly they aren't guilty.
Re: Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca by nymphomaniac(m): 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
Football clubs that don’t rate the AFCON tournament should be fined. The AFCON is just as big as the Euros

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca by remiopash: 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
What about his lawyer and his agent? They are the one that should be running things for him .
Re: Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca by just2endowed: 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
Alayopitas:
Why wasnt he invited for our last game against ghana

Since February he hasn't been playing. So as a coach, will you invite him against Ghana?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca by PlayerMeji: 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
Shouldn't NFF stand up for their national?

What do I know.

No be this country wey soldiers dey beat security men on top cow matters?

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca by medropoly(m): 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nigeria doesn't worth dying for undecided
Re: Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca by Profayo: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
Alayopitas:
Invite a player that wasn't playing?
Re: Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca by Zico5(m): 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
Just 1.7 million naira a week and this club is giving him this kind of problem. Spanish league is just a waste of time and resources. He should come to England, even league one team will pay him better

3 Likes

Re: Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca by Kkk777: 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
Alayopitas:

?
Re: Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca by Dmacqh(m): 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
I feel your pain nwanne m . Having once shared a pitch with you , I am with you on this .
My reservation is , he who goes with equity , goes with clean hands .
Already you know the delayed wages , and the bitter blood going to AFCON has caused , so any left-off on your side will be used immediately against you .
Remember Auba story during his last days at Arsenal , he wasn’t at his best form-wise , they started checking his attitude, the club couldn’t lay a hold on him and immediately he defaulted by coming back a day later than he was supposed to , he was sanctioned ( they granted him 1 day or 2 days off to visit his sick mother and other things came up ) .
Despite his sanctions from Arteta and Arsenal, he made sure he doesn’t miss training or any personal appointment. They excluded him from first team training and using the club facilities, but he made sure he trains .
That infection you had , except if it’s a flight risk, I don’t see anything stopping you flying back immediately Super Eagles AFCON exit except you informed your club and they agreed to give you extended days .
The club may use that as an excuse .
I’m with you on this . Good luck nwanne m.
Re: Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca by sundayoluwatimi(m): 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
Soso990240:
If our brothers in European leagues tell youy how most are being treated, you will pity them. The money is there, but some pass through bad treatment just to get the money. When Iheanacho was in Man city, most players then were not happy with him, mostly because the club sold Dzeko, Negredo and Jovetic because of him... Most players dont even celebrate his goals with him.. too bad

Iheanacho hardly acknowledges who gives him the assist to score. He goes to kneel and thank God. While this is very good, he needs to acknowledge team support by celebrating with the assist provider.

I have no problem with his acknowledgement of God at all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca by na2016: 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
joey150:
I vividly remember Kanu posing gleefully with Wenger when Kelechi first signed for Arsenal.
However, Wenger apparently had no plans to play Kelechi. He was loaned right after that photoshoot of his supposed signing..
Since then it's been from one loan to another. If he had never signed for Arsenal as a promising youngster, I wonder how his career would have turned out.He was indeed a very talented and skillful midfielder. Sad to hear things have turned out this way for him.
Best wishes, Kelechi!

Life no balance truely
Re: Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca by MedicH: 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
Afcon way u come play, how farrrr. Instead of u to jejely stay in ur club
Re: Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca by Soso990240(m): 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
sundayoluwatimi:

Iheanacho hardly acknowledges who gives him the assist to score. He goes to kneel and thank God. While this is very good, he needs to acknowledge team support by celebrating with the assist provider.

I have no problem with his acknowledgement of God at all.
u mean same way Rashford always run to slide on the turf, and teammates will still run after him to celebrate. Common nah. Is that also the reason why most of Napoli attackers don't always feed Osimhen the ball to score? Most of his goals are flow either a high or a low cross, no clear through ball or assist.. we all know that some clubs and players don't naturally like African players.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
I wish him the best ahead.... the treatment too bad
Re: Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca by Dpaulie(m): 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
You lose your job for Nigeria, let's see what Nigeria government will offer u... mumu
Re: Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca by Golan007: 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
joey150:
I vividly remember Kanu posing gleefully with Wenger when Kelechi first signed for Arsenal.

However, Wenger apparently had no plans to play Kelechi. He was loaned right after that photoshoot of his supposed signing..

Since then it's been from one loan to another. If he had never signed for Arsenal as a promising youngster, I wonder how his career would have turned out.

He was indeed a very talented and skillful midfielder. Sad to hear things have turned out this way for him.

Best wishes, Kelechi!

He was good but not quite ready.

Talent is only a 3rd of what is required.

He needs to knuckle down hard or face anonymity playing in the lower rung of unfancied leagues.

A setback should be launchpad for his future.

The time is now.

There are so many upcoming kids who'll fight him for his spot for club and country.
Re: Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca by ohosi4real(m): 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
Afcon should turn nation cup to June and July to help foreign players since most Africa country prefer foreign players than home base players.
Re: Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca by Knows12(m): 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
shyna501:
You risk ur career to represent Nigeria of all countries... Bubu iwill be laughing at u right now.
he represented naija not bubu Mr Dumbo
Re: Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca by Forumobserver12(m): 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
festacman:
Though a bad publicity for him but the contract termination is good for Kelechi Nwakali's career. Going to Huesca didn't work out as planned. Yes, he will lose income but it will help him RESET and RESTART his professional career. Kelechi is baller, no doubt.

Amaju Pinnick/Austin Eguavoen did him a favor by inviting him for AFCON because being an international is an added advantage in his search for a new club. I pray that God direct him to that club in which he will flourish to attract the attention bigger clubs.

In addition, I think Kelechi need to change his management team, I don't know who is managing the guy but I'm convinced that they are not doing their job well, good management is very important for career...
Re: Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca by derecho(m): 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
This is unfortunate. If to say una qualify now, better club for see you for Qatar.
Re: Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca by integrity16(m): 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
Disadvantage of running the show on your own. He didn't mention any lawyer or agent of his throughout the post which means he was his own lawyer and agent .

His agent and lawyer would have fought for him and also rebuffed that negative move from the club. I wish him all the best in his future endeavors.
Re: Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca by jimcaddy(m): 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
One thing club sides hate is when players refuse to sign a new contract. It pisses club officials off. They made you an offer. Why not sign it. Had he signed it, then he would have had the upper hand against them. I don't think it was just about they wanting you not to represent Nigeria at AFCON. There is more to this. But now they have terminated your contract. They will compensate you o, but you need to try and get a new club soon because money go finish. You have to keep earning.
Re: Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
Soso990240:
If our brothers in European leagues tell youy how most are being treated, you will pity them. The money is there, but some pass through bad treatment just to get the money. When Iheanacho was in Man city, most players then were not happy with him, mostly because the club sold Dzeko, Negredo and Jovetic because of him... Most players dont even celebrate his goals with him.. too bad
When Iheancho scored and they refused to celebrate, I was so shocked. Many of these our African players in Europe are going through hell.
Re: Kelechi Nawakali's Official Statement About Termination Of Contract By SD Huesca by obedience4(m): 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
Soso990240:

Can you prove what you just said
Iheanacho wasn't going to Even start for city..
Kun was the main striker.. Dzeko left because of lacki of playing time, jovetic and negredo were flops so they had to go.
Nothing had to do with kelechi, he wasn't even the the third choice strikers in city. He was 17 when city bought him.. And he played mostly in b team and it was when pep came pep started to introduce him into the first team by then dzeko had left for roma

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022 / "I Need To Speak To Messi" - Koeman / Mourinho: Osimhen Is On The Same Level With Drogba But Needs To Stop Diving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.