Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash (34228 Views)

Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. / Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) / Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:58am On Apr 07, 2022
tsinzu:

YOU'RE INSANE. SANITY IS FAR FROM YOU

He was a far better option, so clear that you had to be an attachment idiot not to see it.
Re: Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash by Vinnie2000(m): 5:01am On Apr 07, 2022
Viraltrends123:
even if he had won 2015 elections, his tenure would have ended since 2019. And Buhari would still be president. I don't think Buhari wishes his tenure to be this bad, no body wish so. It's just like those saying Rohr would have taken us to world cup, or Yar'adua or Abiola would have developed Nigeria.
All diz APC/Tinubu and dier Terrible, sentiments reasoning! Gernot Rohr would have taken us to World cup! We would have AFCON finals with him as coach! He had proper knowledge of those Super eagles players unlike trial and error Eguavoen!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash by Vinstel: 5:02am On Apr 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Was GEJ a better option then?

Nigerians forgets easily angry
GEJ was a better option.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash by tsinzu: 5:08am On Apr 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
YOU'RE INSANE. SANITY IS FAR FROM YOU
It's you and your entire family that are mad. Stupid fool, Jonathan was the clear better option but you Idiots allowed tribalism to blind you, I am sure you are one of those campaigning for Tinubu now, tomorrow you will start asking if there were better options. Mad animal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash by Investorozay: 5:18am On Apr 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

No
Buhari and his hardship pro max was
Nonsense
Re: Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash by bluefilm: 5:24am On Apr 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Thats one very sick thing about so many Nigerians.

When you hear them idolizing GEJ now, you start to wonder is GEJ was that good during his own time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash by Coolgent(m): 5:25am On Apr 07, 2022
Buhari house bou be careful before they send you to an earlier grave
Re: Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash by dizon: 5:28am On Apr 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

How was Buhari a better option than Goodluck?

3 Likes

Re: Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash by Haykayboss1: 5:37am On Apr 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Such is not the portion of my lovely president
Ex President you mean?
Re: Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash by Haykayboss1: 5:42am On Apr 07, 2022
emmabest2000:
Dem want to delete him by all means

When he was there had he done the road this won't have occurred
Re: Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash by Vinnie2000(m): 5:58am On Apr 07, 2022
tsinzu:

It's you and your entire family that are mad. Stupid fool, Jonathan was the clear better option but you Idiots allowed tribalism to blind you, I am sure you are one of those campaigning for Tinubu now, tomorrow you will start asking if there were better options. Mad animal
Leave dat mumu! Tinubu/Apc fanboys re very useless! They foolishly think the Buhari cabal will give druggie tinubu or pretentious Osinbajo power. Amaechi or Orji uzor kalu will clinch d ticket!

3 Likes

Re: Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:58am On Apr 07, 2022
Praktikals:
Though I do not like you as a politician (ineffectual buffon), I wish you safety and God's protection.
ASINWIN

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash by PrinceOfLagos: 6:06am On Apr 07, 2022
Tinubu, already started his dirty fight he promised Buhari from jonathan after which he will proceed to Buhari

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash by Praktikals(m): 6:10am On Apr 07, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
ASINWIN NI BABA MI
Re: Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash by Viraltrends123: 6:11am On Apr 07, 2022
Vinnie2000:
All diz APC/Tinubu and dier Terrible, sentiments reasoning! Gernot Rohr would have taken us to World cup! We would have AFCON finals with him as coach! He had proper knowledge of those Super eagles players unlike trial and error Eguavoen!
He would have because Eguavoen failed, If Eguavon was successful, Rohr would have failed isn't it?
Re: Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:15am On Apr 07, 2022
[quote author=Pra[/quote] you knew quite well you are first grade ASINWIN
Re: Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash by israelmao(m): 6:24am On Apr 07, 2022
Peace upon true democrat and fine gentle man.
Re: Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash by nkemoma(m): 6:29am On Apr 07, 2022
Praktikals:
Though I do not like you as a politician (ineffectual buffon), I wish you safety and God's protection.

Get sense small. You are calling someone who is more exposed and has achieved what no one in your clan has a Buffoon?

Even on his sick bed!?!

Be humane for once ntori olorun
Re: Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash by awoluyi(m): 6:33am On Apr 07, 2022
Randy100:
Rip to those who lost their loved ones.

Sai Baba! Alimajeri school product spotted.
Re: Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash by ButterBurger: 6:41am On Apr 07, 2022
Overspeeding , like say Dem dey pursue dem
Na so dem dey too dey run with Dem yeye convoys
Re: Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash by MartinsD12(m): 7:07am On Apr 07, 2022
tsinzu:

He was a far better option, It was so clear that only idiots could not see it
Good reply cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash by MartinsD12(m): 7:13am On Apr 07, 2022
tsinzu:

Beautiful awesome epic reply I don't know why people are blind in this country they see good and bad they collect bad , Jonathan regime is 100% better than this clueless buhari apc, during Jonathan time dollar that naira was around 200 , a bag of rice highest 8k , fuel then was a little N100 , during Jonathan regime a plate of food was 150 if you chop 200 you go chop tire now even with 500 you can't get a good plate of food , a wonder why some people are mad .

2 Likes

Re: Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash by Asianjollof007: 7:18am On Apr 07, 2022
ogoloray:
It still breaks my heart until this day, when I remember how I voted and campaigned against this man cry

Buhari and apc making us regret voting them, not like the previous government was perfect or good but far better than what apc has brought upon us. We deserve a better governance. We were cajouled, it's not our for voting new set of people.. buhari and apc are just unfortunate and full of lies and deceit.
Re: Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:34am On Apr 07, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:

[/s]
Gej is better than Buhari 1 billion times.

you're just a Yoruba Muslim bound to support buhari base on religion affiliation.
Re: Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash by Shevchenkko: 7:37am On Apr 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

A million times better than that idiot in Aso villa
Re: Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash by Verysmart101: 7:59am On Apr 07, 2022
xeratek:
RIP to him

Rip to u bastard
Re: Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash by simpleseyi: 7:59am On Apr 07, 2022
He is playing with fire. We told you that we are ready to fight dirty. We mean it.
Re: Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash by simpleseyi: 8:00am On Apr 07, 2022
alsudan:
Road/Air Accidents are ways in which drug Barons use to eliminate their enemies.

GEJs security details must be tripled like that the VP and Amaechi.

Funsho Williams Killer is on the loose.

The Fulani Babalawo nko?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Population Density Of Igbo Land / Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor / Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.