Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,340 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash (52363 Views)

What Is Happening In Delta? Two Aides Resigned Today from APC Join LP / Goodluck Jonathan's Convoy Crashes In Abuja, Two Aides Killed, Wife Hospitalised / Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by Shadysen: 6:53am On Apr 07, 2022
Why only their guards always died when this kind of things happened
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by kals4luv990(m): 6:53am On Apr 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Meth cannibals taking the shortest route to blame fulani herdsmen, dss, Tinubu and Buhari. cheesy

Rip to the dead.
Either this guy is genetically stupid or a Yoruba boy..wat m I even saying,dey are both the same thing
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by Cutehector(m): 6:56am On Apr 07, 2022
heniford2:
The bad roads u Refuse to build would have taken ur life undecided
the accident was not due to bad roads, most likely overspeeding and wrong overtaking.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by superemmy(m): 6:57am On Apr 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:

The cursed and frustrated souls are the hungry ones always insulting and cursing any govt officials as if though the officials are responsible for the wretchedness.

I'm always happy, if you care to know.

Just that ipob pigs are brainless animals.

This fool grow up
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by knowhowk: 6:59am On Apr 07, 2022
Thank God He is alive
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by hardbody: 6:59am On Apr 07, 2022
starzed2:

If i am Goodluck Jonathan, i will just quit from Active politics

Thats the intention. If he does, then they have succeeded.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by abeliver: 7:04am On Apr 07, 2022
God saved me because He knows I can save Nigeria.

OPERATION DECEIVE THE PEOPLE in progress

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by Chochovini: 7:05am On Apr 07, 2022
dheilaw1:
Den Don flash am card in case he's still considering taking APC ticket
. LOLSSS very funny you there...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by Trendingbiz042: 7:14am On Apr 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:

The cursed and frustrated souls are the hungry ones always insulting and cursing any govt officials as if though the officials are responsible for the wretchedness.

I'm always happy, if you care to know.

Just that ipob pigs are brainless animals.

Omo! Igbos are really giving you sleepless nights. Take time and reflect on your life, Igbos are not the cause of your frustration in this country, they have never been in power and never caused you a particular problem. If they eventually gets to power, people like you will commit suicide. Stop hating Igbos, they are destined people with great intellect. There is nothing you can do about it, I’m sure my Igbo brothers have bought all the ancestral lands in your area and built mansions and businesses.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by zoedew: 7:15am On Apr 07, 2022
When convoys of State Officials won’t obey traffic rules.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by maticar: 7:16am On Apr 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Meth cannibals taking the shortest route to blame fulani herdsmen, dss, Tinubu and Buhari. cheesy

Rip to the dead.
I finally believe you are under a curse

Sorry for your family
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by Charly68: 7:16am On Apr 07, 2022
They should not kill the Baba over election or no election oo... Politicians are desperate and wicked .. R. I. P to those who lost their lives to the accident . So sad
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by derecho(m): 7:17am On Apr 07, 2022
And who says APC is reasonable?
I would blame GEJ if he accepts it
Praktikals:

No reasonable party will give its ticket to someone who lost an election when he was an incumbent
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by maticar: 7:17am On Apr 07, 2022
Trendingbiz042:

Omo! Igbos are really giving you sleepless nights. Take time and reflect on your life, Igbos are not the cause of your frustration in this country, they have never been in power and never caused you a particular problem. If they eventually gets to power, people like you will commit suicide. Stop hating Igbos, they are destined people with great intellect. There is nothing you can do about it, I’m sure my Igbo brothers have bought all the ancestral lands in your area and built mansions and businesses.
People hate what they fear and can't become

The thing is under a spell and his doom is at hand, matter of time
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by LeoDeKing: 7:17am On Apr 07, 2022
maticar:

I finally believe you are under a curse

Sorry for your family
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 07, 2022
chigator2:

Seriously is your family cursed. You act like some who is frustrated by their own failure. Igbos are no soft target. I'll advise you to dig deep into your family roots. Didinrin
Everything you had said "its how it is. " The boy is frustrated and can't be far from being cursed.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by Praktikals(m): 7:19am On Apr 07, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
ASINWIN NI MUMMY MI
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Rip to the dead.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by MartinsD12(m): 7:21am On Apr 07, 2022
Northernblood5:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/06/goodluck-jonathan-escapes-death-2-aides-die-in-auto-crash/

Over speeding as usual we have had so many cases of politicians convey killing people in the past , the way these political aides speed is too much sometimes even in portholes they still speed where are they rushing to
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by walozanga(m): 7:26am On Apr 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Rip to the dead.

See weytin frustration dey do u
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by virginchaser(m): 7:26am On Apr 07, 2022
Though details aren't out yet but accident with security men are imminent considering the way they hang at the back of security trucks with their drivers disregard to driving rules and procedures.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by Anisilas: 7:36am On Apr 07, 2022
Hyper77:

Drink water small, biko.

Nobody called Igbos here nau.
Or you have come accept that the adjectives used best qualities your race.
lol
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by ciggy000(m): 7:39am On Apr 07, 2022
Atimes when you see how these so called big men and there convoys drives on that highway sometimes wanting to push other motorist into the gully you would understand some of these accidents are bound to happen. Principals should learn to orientate drivers on their entourage in the need to drive responsibly to avoid some of these ugly scenery
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by assholemods: 7:40am On Apr 07, 2022
kals4luv990:
Either this guy is genetically stupid or a Yoruba boy..wat m I even saying,dey are both the same thing
You are not different from him both of you are genetically stupid.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by Shevchenkko: 7:42am On Apr 07, 2022
chigator2:

Seriously is your family cursed. You act like some who is frustrated by their own failure. Igbos are no soft target. I'll advise you to dig deep into your family roots. Didinrin
That guy is heavily frustrated. His comments on here prove it
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by assholemods: 7:42am On Apr 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Assholemods
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by Enyimbamercedes: 7:43am On Apr 07, 2022
What sort of crash could you have on the airport road that would claim 2 lives??

It isn’t even a proper expressway with the way we drive in useless haphazard manner, you cannot safely drive at 140km/h… they must have been driving recklessly and in an unsafe manner.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by Shevchenkko: 7:43am On Apr 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Rip to the dead.
You're a frustrated fellow constituting nuisance in the cyber space. I pity you a lot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) / Amaechi Fred O, Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Germany / APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.