Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,763 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash (52504 Views)

What Is Happening In Delta? Two Aides Resigned Today from APC Join LP / Goodluck Jonathan's Convoy Crashes In Abuja, Two Aides Killed, Wife Hospitalised / Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:45am On Apr 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
He lost two of his aides

But he is fine and back at home tongue

Why always the innocent aides of a prominent personal in Nigeria politics only the ones dying each time something like this happen

It's what they signed up for. To protect even with their lives.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by Tareq1105: 7:45am On Apr 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
He lost two of his aides

Why always the innocent aides of a prominent personal in Nigeria politics only the ones dying each time something like this happen

Don't trust your life with big men. It's good to work for them but be ready to carry the evils around them except you're a prayerful type. And if you're too prayerful they sack you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by ogmask: 7:46am On Apr 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
He lost two of his aides

The aids are overzealous sometimes. Drivers drive like they are going to hell. Pray u don't meet a VIP on the road you'd understand why it has to be them on the recieving side most times.
I won't be surprised if the cause of accident is careless driving.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by valiju: 7:47am On Apr 07, 2022
Walahi oloriburuku ni e...mmm
kals4luv990:
Either this guy is genetically stupid or a Yoruba boy..wat m I even saying,dey are both the same thing
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by seunmsg(m): 7:47am On Apr 07, 2022
chigator2:

Seriously is your family cursed. You act like some who is frustrated by their own failure. Igbos are no soft target. I'll advise you to dig deep into your family roots. Didinrin

Hypocrites like you is why some of us became active here. Your cursed Igbo brother started the nonsense by trying to link the unfortunate accident to Tinubu. You saw the comment and overlooked it because it panders to your bigotry. Someone responded in kind and you jumped out crying like a bush baby that Igbos are not soft target. So, who are the soft targets?

Take your own advice and dig deep into your family and ethnic roots to search for your life long problem.

freshkpomo

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by assholemods: 7:50am On Apr 07, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
He didn't loose that election, he just left for power hungry demons we have now who was ready to go on killing spree. But I know you are too dumb to comprehend anyway
A beg go Siddon Buhari is a disaster we all know but GEJ lost election... Period!
It is almost 8 years now you all are still in pains even GEJ has moved on.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by IbileIfe: 7:52am On Apr 07, 2022
dheilaw1:
Den Don flash am card in case he's still considering taking APC ticket
Imagine!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by simpleseyi: 7:59am On Apr 07, 2022
He is playing with fire. We told you that we are ready to fight dirty. We mean it.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by bizzibodi(m): 8:10am On Apr 07, 2022
What kills those Aids mostly is eye service, indiscipline, intoxicated by master power,overzealousness,
wreckless driving.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by heniford2: 8:20am On Apr 07, 2022
Cutehector:
the accident was not due to bad roads, most likely overspeeding and wrong overtaking.
where you on the said board with them or are you trying to defend stupidly undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by danngnews: 8:23am On Apr 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:

The cursed and frustrated souls are the hungry ones always insulting and cursing any govt officials as if though the officials are responsible for the wretchedness.

I'm always happy, if you care to know.

Just that ipob pigs are brainless animals.

You don't sound happy, u sound bitter, a very bitter soul, whoever did this to you really meant bad for you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by kals4luv990(m): 10:29am On Apr 07, 2022
assholemods:

You are not different from him both of you are genetically stupid.
coming from the person with the moniker #assholemods

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by assholemods: 11:22am On Apr 07, 2022
kals4luv990:
coming from the person with the moniker #assholemods
Common sense you don't have!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by kals4luv990(m): 11:31am On Apr 07, 2022
assholemods:

Common sense you don't have!
Boss abeg Lend me small from your own make we know how far
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by Believer09: 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
Good day my name is Dabor frank please I need your help please I’ve been given a quick notice out of my apartment am 23 yrs I play football please I need your help no amount is too small
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by Nwibii: 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
These criminals always telling their drivers to drive FAST N FURRIOUS as if they have two lives.
While will it be the innocent aides nah? I never wish GEJ death ooo before unah go say na me talkam.
But come to see it self this suffering was single handedly given to Nigerians by GEJ when he conceeded defeat before time.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by MadamOk(f): 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
God please protect this man from evil people oooooo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by Godson32(m): 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:

The cursed and frustrated souls are the hungry ones always insulting and cursing any govt officials as if though the officials are responsible for the wretchedness.

I'm always happy, if you care to know.

Just that ipob pigs are brainless animals.
When we leave this country for una, una go suffer. I just find una mouth but igbo people dey try for this country honestly.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash by kernniejay(m): 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
He lost two of his aides

Aides comes from the word "aid" which means help. It is the job of aides to help, so instead of GEJ to die in that accident, his aides help him to do the die. May their souls RIP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) / IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu / DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.