Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Why Do These Females On Skirt Always Close Dia Legs Whneva Am Passing By? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do These Females On Skirt Always Close Dia Legs Whneva Am Passing By? (3680 Views)

Females On Average Usually Have Higher Body Counts Than Males / Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? / Mention Three Females On The Forum You Think Would Make Good Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Do These Females On Skirt Always Close Dia Legs Whneva Am Passing By? by eedhrisademola(m): 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
Collysmith:
my brother I always get angry when they behave so, Because I can see the reason you will dress indecent when a man is passing you be closing your leg making that person to look bad.

I remember back days when I was passing from one street a lady that is sitting on a chair saw me and started closing her leg immediately I saw it and call her to come but she insisted that I should come instead I got close to her and became friend with her, one day we start conversation I ask why did you saw me that first day and start closing your leg do you think that is every man that is passing is read to look into your disgusting leg?
She got angry and said....so you want me to open myself in public? As a woman you have to know what to wear at the right time stop making men to feel bad.

It's already an imbuilted caricature of theirs. Wisdom to the WORLD
Re: Why Do These Females On Skirt Always Close Dia Legs Whneva Am Passing By? by Rickmann: 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
Promzy99:
I hate to see sitting females on skirt re-adjust dia legs wheneva am passing by. It makes me feel like am trying to see through dia legs, but am just innocent. Why are these females behaving like dis self?

Cos they know you are a legend who sees through anything grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? / You Guys Neva Told Me This About Nigerian Oloshos / Boy Lives Abroad, Girl lives in Nigeria. Should he remain faithful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.