Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria (71852 Views)

Angelique Kidjo Dedicates Her 2020 Grammy Award To Burna Boy (Video) / Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Loses To Angelique Kidjo / Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria by Benki003(m): 5:42am On Apr 07, 2022
Haykayboss1:
NO BE THE WOMAN TALK AM.SENSE IS FAR FROM YOU
. Bia op zukwanu Ike zuru Ike

1 Like

Re: Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria by Meenabee(f): 5:47am On Apr 07, 2022
Imagine ohhhh how some of us are disgracing womanhood. Kai I almost weeped.
Some women these days have misplaced priorities. It is well
chatinent:
The future wore her panties out yesterday for photoshoot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria by Kingcalls: 5:48am On Apr 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
What a great woman.. leading men at all time..no man dare Cross her lane..always achieving great feats.. grin

U definitely have mental issues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria by Ajamaku: 5:49am On Apr 07, 2022
oyo state to the world

3 Likes

Re: Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria by InoGetJoy: 5:50am On Apr 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Our blodas from Afghaneastern right now
you've gone raving mad but nobody wants to tell you

1 Like

Re: Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria by Cadamlk: 5:52am On Apr 07, 2022
Idiko1:

The bolded names belong those who are not even Yoruba in name. The so-called Giannis got his name twisted into Greek to shade anything Nigeria or Yoruba from it. Anthony Joshua could have been anybody but Nigerian.
His full name is Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua. The Joshua is their family name in Shagamu Ogun state . Both parents are even yoruba

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria by FreeConCiencE: 5:53am On Apr 07, 2022
emorse:

Sunday Igboho as well grin

Sunday Igboho has saved more lives than Buhari...... He is a great man!

6 Likes

Re: Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria by Ajamaku: 5:53am On Apr 07, 2022
[quote authorth=Englishisamust post=111714076]Femi otedola oyo
Mike adenuga oyo
Angelique kidjo oyo

Why are great people associated with oyo?[/quote] femi otedola is born in oyo state but his from epe and adenuga is from ogun just born in oyo state

2 Likes

Re: Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria by Dest8sman: 5:54am On Apr 07, 2022
And Beyonce is from..... Em,.. em, Akute-Ajunwu in Ogun State.
I heard her say so in Brilla fm
Children of 8, how far!

Re: Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:54am On Apr 07, 2022
Kingcalls:

My mom definitely have mental issues
Re: Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria by BlueAir: 5:55am On Apr 07, 2022
undecided no be by mouth. When u get to Angelique height, we'll take u specifically serious. For now, shutt ur naive trap and let the real women talk sense
saphiere:
The FUTURE is FEMALE
Re: Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria by humberjade: 5:58am On Apr 07, 2022
Englishisamust:
Femi otedola oyo
Mike adenuga oyo
Angelique kidjo oyo

Why are great people associated with oyo?

I don't know about Otedola, but Mike Adenuga is from Ijebu Igbo in Ogun State grin

3 Likes

Re: Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria by myrates: 6:02am On Apr 07, 2022
leksite120:
Otedola and Adenuga are from Ogun State. Ogun State indigenes are just super blessed likewise Oyo too ( I still consider Osun as Oyo since they've the same culture and almost same ascent )
Mike Adenuga is from ibadan, Oyo state.
Re: Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 6:03am On Apr 07, 2022
It is not until outsiders give you Grammy before you know your music is good.
If they do not give you does not mean it is bad.

We should not and do not need external endorsement or validation. That is the wrong mentality

They are not looking to get awards from Africans so why should Africans care about American awards

Such awards are like the shiny beads and mirrors used to take slaves away.

The consequence is that you start trying to make your music pleasing to the ears of foreigners. Fela never dd that and never won a Grammy. His music will last longer in OUR minds than that of those winning Grammys because he made it FOR US

When you start using ketchup and sausage to cook Jollof rice it becomes something else

Let us be proud of who we are and maintain authenticity
I am always proud of the fact that Nigerian presidents do not wear jackets and ties

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria by myrates: 6:03am On Apr 07, 2022
emorse:

Sunday Igboho as well grin
Abi nah
Re: Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria by ufotunang: 6:04am On Apr 07, 2022
This is the real female./ woman... Angelique is female future
Re: Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria by Saviourfresh: 6:09am On Apr 07, 2022
Some person's will deny Nigeria, so she's one of us?
Nice one ma'am.
Re: Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria by MartinsD12(m): 6:12am On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcBa68roN-8/

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2AdaIyAiTw
grin all these to appease troublesome Nigerian wizkid FC and burna boy fans and bullies, mama you don't need to go this far you can't be from Nigeria Jaga Jaga because here everything scatter scatter, she is a legend I think after the late south African legend Brenda fassie you get Mariam makeba and her these are legends so bad Brenda fassie ended her beautiful musical career at a young age with drug addiction, Angelique kidjo is an African legend living alive and an inspiration, mentor to youth's on how to manage fame despite her fame she is still simple and living a good life and not doing drugs, it's even a disrespect for her to be nominated alongside wiz kid and burna boy she is not in their league at all she does meaningful songs unlike wizzy singing of sexxxx and love and burna boy doing Killin Dem
Re: Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria by Gval123: 6:19am On Apr 07, 2022
Nigerai wan day take glory for watin them no work put again so. If u come from oyo state, how that wan take help us? u get luck say ur parents run go Benin quick quick, if not, na amala and ewedu u go for day sell under bridge by now

1 Like

Re: Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria by frranklin: 6:20am On Apr 07, 2022
WE SELL DIGITAL PH METERS, TOTAL DISSOLVED SOLIDS METER, ELECTRICAL CONDUCTIVITY METER AND TEMPERATURE METER.

Fish can become stressed in water with a pH ranging from 4.0 to 6.5 and 9.0 to 11.0. Fish growth is limited in water pH less than 6.5, and reproduction ceases and fry can die at pH less than 5.0. Death is almost certain at a pH of less than 4.0 or greater than 11.0.

Water temperature influences the onset of fish spawn, aquatic vegetation growth and the biological demand for oxygen in ponds. As water temperature increases, it holds less oxygen. Additionally, plants and animals use more oxygen due to increased respiration rates. These factors commonly result in less available oxygen for fish during very hot weather.

Fish have an average blood pH of 7.4, so pond water with a pH close to this is optimum. An acceptable range would be 6.5 to 7.5.

Fish can become stressed in water with a pH ranging from 4.0 to 6.4 and 7.6 to 14.0.

Fish growth is limited in water pH less than 6.5, and reproduction ceases and fry can die at pH less than 5.0. Death is almost certain at a pH of less than 4.0 or greater than 7.5.

Pond water pH fluctuates throughout the day due to photosynthesis and respiration by plants in earthen pond.

Typically, pH is highest at night and lowest at morning. This is because nighttime respiration increases carbon dioxide concentrations that interact with water producing carbonic acid and lowering pH. This can limit the ability of fish blood to carry oxygen.

�Digital pH Meter,
� Temperature Meter,
�3 in 1 DIGITAL Total,
�Dissolved Solids,
� Electrical Conductivity
�Temperature Meter.
�pH meter PRICE: N10,000.
�Price for 3: N27,000
�PROMO PRICE:
�Get 2 for N18,500
�PRICE for 3 in 1 TDS,EC,
�Temp. Meter: N10,000.
�Price for 3 : N27000.
�PROMO PRICE:
�Get 2 for N18,500.
�Temperature Meter.
�With Extendable Cable
Sensor.
�PRICE: N5000
�PRICE FOR 2: N7500
�PROMO PRICE: N3999

✅PROMO ENDS WITHOUT NOTICE ✅
�PAY ON DELIVERY IN ��LAGOS, OGUN, IBADAN.
�LAGOS (Pay on Delivery):
�DELIVERY FEE IN LAGOS �MAINLAND N1500.
�IKORODUN N2500.
�ISLAND N2500.
�EPE N3000.

�OGUN (Pay on Delivery):
�SANGO OTA: N2500
�ATAN: N1500
�ABEOKUTA: N3000
�SHAGAMU: N3000
�MOWE IBAFO: N2500.
�IBADAN (Pay on Delivery):
�IWO ROAD: N3500
�TOLL GATE: N3000
�OTHER STATES
�(Pay before Delivery)
�Delivery FEE: N2500.
�WHATSAPP/CALL 08138570184

1 Like

Re: Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria by DigitalStepdad: 6:21am On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:
The FUTURE is FEMALE.

Women lead men follow.
a man built the very phone you are typing with and in fact look around you as far as your eyes can see ... if there is any thing man made it was built by a man ... so be humble.

3 Likes

Re: Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria by jrusky(m): 6:22am On Apr 07, 2022
trutharena:
Yes yes. One of her parent is from there.

Make them leave this woman alone make she enjoy her Grammy award in peace.

Are you upset or what for her telling the truth? Did she said she was not enjoying her life? Be proud she is a Nigerian we have millions like her around the world doing great who many never know they are Nigerians.

Nigeria is the best that is why one small village claimed country in West Africa always want to die because of Nigeria matter and one bastard country from the South of Africa always seen Nigerians as their enemy simply they know they have nothing good to offer Africa and the world at large than hate for fellow black above all thunder fire apc for destroying Nigeria pride.

Don't be in pain ok it's too early. Drop sentiment, who God has bless no amount of hate can subdue him or her or them. fact!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria by PlaysNigeria: 6:23am On Apr 07, 2022
My own greatness will be celebrated too, someday.
Re: Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria by descarado: 6:25am On Apr 07, 2022
This is how low Nigerians have gone especially youth.

When people are hustling to make ends meet.
An able bodied man is here debating oyo, anambra and kaduna.

The problem with Nigeria is never the politicians but the very low IQ of her people.

Imagine a Chinese or a brit coming online to do this. Utterly disgusting

3 Likes

Re: Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria by Maxmuss: 6:25am On Apr 07, 2022
Gbayi. Omo iyami grin

1 Like

Re: Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria by davidque: 6:26am On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:
The FUTURE is FEMALE.

Women lead men follow.
That's why the world is in a bad shape
Re: Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria by Gis30(m): 6:26am On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:
The FUTURE is FEMALE.

Women lead men follow.

Says who shocked
Re: Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:27am On Apr 07, 2022
Mooh247:

Every Grammy winning Nigerian musician are all yoruba
Burna isn't yoruba, get your facts right

1 Like

Re: Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria by biggestmanhood(m): 6:28am On Apr 07, 2022
Make sure u always have your head intact before those descendant of oduduwa harvest it for u
Re: Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria by phemmyfour: 6:31am On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:
The FUTURE is FEMALE.

Women lead men follow.
Which future....The future is bleak with the current young female African artists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist / Tboss Pregnant For Uti Nwachukwu? / D'banj & His Wife, Didi Kilgrow Welcome Their First Child In US (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.