Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Endless Ways To Find Yourself In Trouble, Drop Yours - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Endless Ways To Find Yourself In Trouble, Drop Yours (258 Views)

Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endless Ways To Find Yourself In Trouble, Drop Yours by vybzkartel: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
Endless ways to find yourself in trouble:

1. Call a woman cheesy

Add yours
Re: Endless Ways To Find Yourself In Trouble, Drop Yours by Anthonyoz(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
When a woman tells you she is not ok

And you ask her why?.
Re: Endless Ways To Find Yourself In Trouble, Drop Yours by yanabasee(m): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
If I call a woman and she bills me.... I just freeze on the call and ends it.....

The last time I fall stupid for a girl was back in the university... many many years ago....

Crushed on this black beauty and she wasn't liking me... but was giving me the attention and I flowed with it.... Then she began to open up and told me how her dad died and the mother struggling and she's the one helping her mom financially...

Then one afternoon she called me and asked for an Airtel call card... I scratched her 200 bucks, went to sleep, woke up and she never called to thank me... Called her and she said she saw it and ended the call .. Till date, I never called her and she never called me.... And that was my last simping with any woman wearing skate or trousers ...
Re: Endless Ways To Find Yourself In Trouble, Drop Yours by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

(1) (Reply)

Being An Alpha Male / 13 Things You Should Never Ask Your Partner To Do For You / No Simp Party On Nairaland...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.