Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Let's Talk About Making Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Talk About Making Money (219 Views)

Let's Talk About Making Money With Adthrive, Mediavine And Ezoic / 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told / The Truth About Making Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Making Money by misterniyi: 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
What if you could make 100k evey week, will it do a lot of good in your life presently?

What about 200k?

Or 500K every week?

Ok! What if I say 1 million niara every week, what is the first thing that will cross your mind?

Impossible right?

Well, I don't expect you to believe that it is possible. If you believe that it is possible, then you are not the person I am targeting.

If you believe it, then most likely you already know what to do to make it.

But if you don't believe, this talk is for you.

Now I need you to consider this next question critically. I cannot hear what you response will be. But you yourself know your response in your heart. And it is that response I want you to pay attention to.

"Na so e easy?"

Was that the first thing your mind said when you saw 1 million in 1 week?

What if I told you that making 1 million a week is possible?

What if I tell you that the process is actually very simple? (do I sense another doubt?)

Yes, it is SIMPLE. But the fact that it is simple only means that it is easy to understand how its done

Doing it will take some effort and consistency

Infact it wont happen immediately

I didn't make my first 1 million online until after 1 year of trying.

You will make 100k EASILY.....that I can promise you

But if you want to make such money on a weekly basis, its going to take persistence and consistency

There will be setbacks. You may get frustrated. Results may not come the way you imagined.

But if you trust the system and continue, those results will come over time.

Over the course of weeks, I will be revealing all the details on this thread.

Make sure to check back on this thread regularly.

Each new update will be marked at the top with UPDATE #1, #2, #3 and so on.

=====================================

PS. I run a closed WhatsApp Training where I do a deep dive on how to make money online wit your smartphone. You are welcome to join that training if you wish. I share insights on my own journey and what I have done so far. I will also be introducing you to the business model of Affiliate Marketing which is the best vehicle to get you to the 1 million mark FAST -.

You can join the group here: https://mrniyi.com/nld
Re: Let's Talk About Making Money by misterniyi: 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
UPDATE #1

So tonight, let's talk about a very simple ideology.

Its important you understand this and accept it.

Failure to do so means failure to hit the mark.

What is money and how is it made?

Money is a means of exchange.

You exchange money for something of value

Big value = Big money

Small value = small money

Pretty simple right?

Moving on.

The process of exchanging value for money is called selling.

Therefore, to make money you must sell something.

That is the only way to make money on a sustainable level.

So, now that we know that money is made by selling, what are we going to sell?

How are we going to sell?

Watch out for update 2

(1) (Reply)

TERK Swapping On A Live In Pancakeswap / Don't Start Business Until You Read This Book. / Business Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.