Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,415 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

How the street ruined my innocent life. Any hope in life for people like me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How the street ruined my innocent life. Any hope in life for people like me? (2998 Views)

How A Bank Ruined My Relationship. / I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How the street ruined my innocent life. Any hope in life for people like me? by Goodness34: 11:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
Usually am a very shy and respectful lad I don't have anyone actually who really cares.
Before my life change was after I lost my parents so hunger and suffering changed me a very shy am humble boy to a cheat a lier and a wayward.
I thank God I didn't join cultism I don't steal anything but I smoke only cigarettes but am not addicted, street life to survive really affect me it changed my mentality, personality and views about life but I am ready to change what step can I take ? How can I not be judge of my past ? See am someone God favours alot if not I could have died, there is still more Good in me and I want to upgrade myself and change my story, I want to go back to school thank God my name is still in the list of people that supposed to go for tp, teaching practice but I have to clear my carryovers and join them. Do you believe I can make it?
I want to turn my life around but really need everyone I have ever hurt both on and offline to forgive me and give me another chance.
If you believe everyone deserves a chance forgot my past and judge me by my present I am a changed man now. I will do any work even if it's toilet washing anything at all. How will I be accepted and be able to settle am chase my goals.
I owe everyone who I might have made them angry with me a great apologies. I hate myself for all I did and I am ready to change and get back to school and business. Even God Always says his arms and door is always open for forgiveness.

Cc segun
Cc lalasticlala
Cc mynd44

Re: How the street ruined my innocent life. Any hope in life for people like me? by money121(m): 12:04am On Apr 07, 2022
cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How the street ruined my innocent life. Any hope in life for people like me? by McLizbae: 12:10am On Apr 07, 2022
Start reading the Bible. I pray the spirit of the living God will speak to you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How the street ruined my innocent life. Any hope in life for people like me? by Ecos(m): 12:12am On Apr 07, 2022
cry
Re: How the street ruined my innocent life. Any hope in life for people like me? by Goodness34: 12:19am On Apr 07, 2022
money121:
cry
accept me in to the light and forgive me for everything please I will dedicate my life to something good and I will be a good prof to everyone
Re: How the street ruined my innocent life. Any hope in life for people like me? by Goodness34: 12:20am On Apr 07, 2022
McLizbae:
Start reading the Bible. I pray the spirit of the living God will speak to you.
but am not a Christian sorry to be honest
Re: How the street ruined my innocent life. Any hope in life for people like me? by McLizbae: 12:35am On Apr 07, 2022
Well, that is the only solution I can proffer to you, because it always worked.

Meanwhile, the Bible is not for Christians alone, but for every man who desires wisdom and guidance from God. That is why you will surely find the Bible in atleast one language you can read easily.

Mind you, I didn't advice you to go to any church.
Goodness34:

1 Like

Re: How the street ruined my innocent life. Any hope in life for people like me? by Goodness34: 12:48am On Apr 07, 2022
McLizbae:
Well, that is the only solution I can proffer to you, because it always worked.

Meanwhile, the Bible is not for Christians alone, but for every man who desires wisdom and guidance from God. That is why you will surely find the Bible in atleast one language you can read easily.

Mind you, I didn't advice you to go to any church.
ok
Re: How the street ruined my innocent life. Any hope in life for people like me? by headbasher96(m): 5:20am On Apr 07, 2022
If i may ask who is money121 to u

2 Likes

Re: How the street ruined my innocent life. Any hope in life for people like me? by Shaikhkb: 6:48am On Apr 07, 2022
Goodness34:

Sometimes some muslim find it difficult to have faith in God always remember that with God almighty all situation is nothing to us but a past experience may God almighty help us all and answer our secret prayer

Amen

2 Likes

Re: How the street ruined my innocent life. Any hope in life for people like me? by Goodness34: 7:11am On Apr 07, 2022
headbasher96:
If i may ask who is money121 to u
he is a random person who used to help me build my dream but I made him angry because I didn't tell him the truth although I was afraid to mention the desired amount needed to be able to do business because the money was huge.
Re: How the street ruined my innocent life. Any hope in life for people like me? by Das1mama: 8:11am On Apr 07, 2022
Op pls have this knowledge as it will be good for you but it's unfortunate that you said you are not a christian because is meant for Believers, but for the sake of the believers that might come in your thread it will be an added knowledge to them if they are able to have the understanding... "A man can only offend a man and not a sin against a man but is a sin against God because man is not the owner of the law but God, so in nutshell every offence against your fellow man is a sin against God" meaning if the man u offended forgives u and God did not forgive u, u are not yet saved but if in other side the man refused to forgive and God decides to forgive you that's when you are saved. Have u made peace with God?

1 Like

Re: How the street ruined my innocent life. Any hope in life for people like me? by Cardealer2021(m): 9:26am On Apr 07, 2022

2 Likes

Re: How the street ruined my innocent life. Any hope in life for people like me? by headbasher96(m): 9:47am On Apr 07, 2022
Goodness34:
he is a random person who used to help me build my dream but I made him angry because I didn't tell him the truth although I was afraid to mention the desired amount needed to be able to do business because the money was huge.
well why will u lie to a benefactor na bros
Re: How the street ruined my innocent life. Any hope in life for people like me? by Oturatetuala(m): 10:08am On Apr 07, 2022
So many things hurt a man but in all, I'm grateful to almighty God.

1 Like

Re: How the street ruined my innocent life. Any hope in life for people like me? by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 07, 2022
undecided
Re: How the street ruined my innocent life. Any hope in life for people like me? by Goodness34: 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
headbasher96:
well why will u lie to a benefactor na bros
no reason to ask why again past is past am trying to be in the future now and I regret the past
Re: How the street ruined my innocent life. Any hope in life for people like me? by Goodness34: 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
Cardealer2021:
You still get time bro cool
I don drop out from 3 different schools as I be so embarassed. And I regret my actions .
My advice na make you just start yah**
Make you fit ball forget about the past and face the future.
Find person make he teach you back up in two months you go dey alright. cool
Just forget about school and enter street finish naim sure pass
show me way nau
Re: How the street ruined my innocent life. Any hope in life for people like me? by Goodness34: 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
Das1mama:
Op pls have this knowledge as it will be good for you but it's unfortunate that you said you are not a christian because is meant for Believers, but for the sake of the believers that might come in your thread it will be an added knowledge to them if they are able to have the understanding... "A man can only offend a man and not a sin against a man but is a sin against God but man is not the owner of the law but God, so in nutshell every offence against your fellow man is a sin against God" meaning if the man u offended forgives u and God did not forgive u, u are not yet saved but if in other side the man refused to forgive and God decides to forgive you that's when you are saved. Have u made peace with God?
yes absolutely
Re: How the street ruined my innocent life. Any hope in life for people like me? by headbasher96(m): 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
Goodness34:
no reason to ask why again past is past am trying to be in the future now and I regret the past
ok i understand u man just try to always know people that have your interest at her and more grace man cool cool
Re: How the street ruined my innocent life. Any hope in life for people like me? by Cardealer2021(m): 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
Goodness34:
show me way nau
Re: How the street ruined my innocent life. Any hope in life for people like me? by Das1mama: 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
Goodness34:
yes absolutely
As you have said let the Grace of God speak and intercede for you AMEN
Re: How the street ruined my innocent life. Any hope in life for people like me? by Boogyman557: 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool I no de COMPRISUN at all..

U no de BLA WEED, Na only CIGARETTE u de BLA and u are not addicted...

U no de THIEF and u know de NACK ASHAWOO!

U no be CULTIST and u No be NATIVE DOCTOR!

waiting come be ur problem again Na!

U no GET any WAHALA Na...

I tink say na serious matterz SELF!

SORRY 4 ur lost MAN!

I still de try COMPRISUN ur matterz because I don READ ur note book and I No DISCOVER any matterz!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How the street ruined my innocent life. Any hope in life for people like me? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
It is well with God will see you through, there is nothing difficult for him to do.
Re: How the street ruined my innocent life. Any hope in life for people like me? by money121(m): 7:06am On Apr 08, 2022
jalodo2:
He is still khalifaibb ( hassan mustapha) that u gave 2k day before yesterday. He has sooo many monikers. I pray he genuinly change. Keep up the good work. More blessings.
Just imagine
Re: How the street ruined my innocent life. Any hope in life for people like me? by Khalifaibb(m): 8:09am On Apr 08, 2022
money121:

Just imagine
can you imagine I could see my name up there? Am saying this for others who jalodo2 might have called different people, take time to check his posts all and see his comments he calls everyone the same name if it's a lie view jalodo2 profile and posts
Re: How the street ruined my innocent life. Any hope in life for people like me? by Khalifaibb(m): 8:11am On Apr 08, 2022
jalodo2:
I pray he changes. For d record he is still Amzar07 that u gave 2k yesterday. He is still going to collect more with his numerous monikers not giving other people chances. Ibrahim Hussein/mustapha got no conscience.
I noticed anyone that bears Ibrahim or Hassan has a problem with him.
Check on amzar07 and see what am telling you.
Re: How the street ruined my innocent life. Any hope in life for people like me? by Goodness34: 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
Cardealer2021:
you're a great man and I really want to change my life I can totally be good at something I haven't discovered yet, don't let anyone tell you what to do, draw me closer give me a job and see. I have impacted thousands of lives in my own little ways also the blessings of God shall guide and direct me all the days of my life.

1 Like

Re: How the street ruined my innocent life. Any hope in life for people like me? by jalodo2: 12:10am On Apr 11, 2022
Khalifaibb:
I noticed anyone that bears Ibrahim or Hassan has a problem with him.
Check on amzar07 and see what am telling you.
Keep deceiving urself and think u can fool everyone. Keep running helter skelter looking for ally. I never even knew Ibrahim is on d accnt number u are using before linking u to Goodness34 / Amza07. You didnt post ur accnt detail on that thread before i spotted u. I have always told u that u are a dumb scammer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice On This Girl (guys & Ladies) / Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning / My Hate Letters To Obnoxious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.