Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands (35786 Views)

Terrorists Release Another Photograph Of Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers / El-Rufai: We Will Bring In Foreign Mercenaries If FG Fails To End Terrorism / IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by chatinent: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
The irony strong message in “we don't want your money, you know what we want” tho.

Anytime govt needs money, they kidnap citizens.
Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by BOYS2MEN: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ndi ala ndi ala...,to all ye southeasterners clamouring for one naija...I wish una APC,to all ye northerners clamouring for a northern rule,I still wish una BUHARI,APC,BANDITS,. and Boko Haram grin..just for the love of the season...RAMADAN KAREEM..and to all ye westerners(Yoruba*both Yoruba Muslims*) clamouring for one naija....I wish una HERDSMEN INVASION...as a patriotic African wey I be ...I say HAPPY RAMADAN KAREEM grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by Prettypearl021(f): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
Make them investigate the MD.
I smell something.
Age and Ramadan??

3 Likes

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by gigfx: 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
Another blame coming on PDP head tomorrow by Mr. Lai for this released video. This I have seen.
Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by jaxxy(m): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
Maxymilliano:
From the tone of the message which is directed at the Buhari led FG, it is clear that the government had a hand in all the atrocities committed by the deadly groups all the while.

We will like to appeal to the bandits to open up on what they want from Buhari may be we can help put pressure on Government if it would end this unfortunate problem that has rendered our troops useless and citizens unsafe.

I think we need to ask the government what the bandits want from them also. Let's see if the government is aware of this demands.
Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by nairavsdollars(f): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
In a saner clime, our chief of air staff would have resigned
Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by GhanaLottoProf(m): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
Things are really getting out of hands..
Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://dailytrust.com/bandits-well-kill-train-passengers-if-fg-fails-to-meet-our-demands
El rufai and Buhari, pls talk to your boys. Afterall you brought them in 2015 to cause Mayhem should incase Jonathan wins the election. Now they have spread like wild fire, so go and settle them. They alone understand your laguage

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by xynerise: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
In the spirit of Ramadan you released him and in the same spirit of Ramadan, you want to kill others.

Smh..

5 Likes

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by marsup: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nigerian Government does not negotiate with terrorists. grin grin grin
Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by MedicH: 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
backnbeta:
You know where exactly they are, you know who exactly they are- but you can't round them up and kill them or at least make fake arrests and release as usual! I doubt it's because you care about the abductees, but most likely because they are your foot soldiers and they are fighting for you. I bet what they want that they can't say is for Bubu to fulfill his promise by speeding up his islamisation agenda undecided

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by Lymetsaucer(f): 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Recruit
Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by Remman(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
author=falcon01

Maxymilliano:

https://dailytrust.com/bandits-well-kill-train-passengers-if-fg-fails-to-meet-our-demands

They are boko haram... Please, stop calling them bandits!

Bandits is a term used by the Fulani cabals to save Boko haram from terrorist list... Watch the video again, they're Boko haram! Bandits don't dress or speak like that and bandits don't respect Ramadan like Boko haram. Both bandits and boko haram kidnap for money.

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by Realist12: 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
The kind of balls this guys have could have been put to better use if the government really cared and provided jobs rather than steal our common wealth . Now they are the devils workshop .
Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by stamapro(m): 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
See the way they are addressing the Federal Government like they are friends. Old time friends for that matter. Getting bolder day by day. So in the spirit of Ramadan, you are releasing the old man, and his age too is a factor for his release, wow! You guys have suddenly become thoughtful. There is what they know, and the FG that Nigeria's don't. Money is not your issue again, I no fit laugh, because you guys have your share in the countries budget abi. Nigeria my country.
Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by stamapro(m): 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
nairavsdollars:
In a saner clime, our chief of air staff would have resigned

Yes, since 2015 self.
Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by ChronicGp(m): 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
Lord have MERCY.
Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by Codeye(m): 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
There is a serious underground conversation going BTW the govt and bokoharam/bandits that the Masses knows nothing about
Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by Codeye(m): 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
stamapro:
See the way they are addressing the Federal Government like they are friends. Old time friends for that matter. Getting bolder day by day. So in the spirit of Ramadan, you are releasing the old man, and his age too is a factor for his release, wow! You guys have suddenly become thoughtful. There is what they know, and the FG that Nigeria's don't. Money is not your issue again, I no fit laugh, because you guys have your share in the countries budget abi. Nigeria my country.
Exactly my thought.

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by paramakina202: 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
but you released the prominent one base on Ramadan spirit.

Why not extend the gesture to the rest.

You see this bandit of a thing ehhh
government never talk true regarding this issue.

That man must have paid millions to the bandits for his freedom.
Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by blacknoir: 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
Coolsperm:
And some fools want Tinubu to take power from Buhari , this country is truly coursed
aswear
Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by Godispeace: 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
Only your useless and cursed biafra land /igbo land govern by IPOB/ESN has not move forward infact going back ward while u ediots are busy rushing/escaping down to yoruba land to disturb our peace and facilities shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Vickyvice:
Bihari APC Una see Una life? Nigerians are about to make a bigger mistake next year. We haven't moved forward since 2015
We only moved far backwards
Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by Charly68: 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
i began to see the link between this govt and bandits...paying ransom to useless boys is a typical Haram that the GOVT is committing ..

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by dalass(f): 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
but you released the prominent one base on Ramadan spirit.

Why not extend the gesture to the rest.

You see this bandit of a thing ehhh
government never talk true regarding this issue.

That guy is a Fulani, probably one of their many sponsors that the evil government is covering their identities.... Since when has Boko haram ever set anyone free die to fasting or ramadan.... The idiots that should have been on break to ask forgiveness for all the deaths and destruction are still threatening the government that they will kill more innocent people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
Godispeace:
Only your useless and cursed biafra land /igbo land govern by IPOB/ESN has not move forward infact going back ward while u ediots are busy rushing/escaping down to yoruba land to disturb our peace and facilities shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
look at this willful brainwashed slave. Be frank, tell me how life has been with you since 2015 inflation wise and in terms of security, let's start from here first. Be true to yourself. And for your info, delta state is not and will never be part of Biafra territory

2 Likes

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by olowo1930: 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
Why can't you Bandit kill ministers, senators, govs and reps and high ranking Nigeria politicians, pls leave Innocent poor Nigerians free for God's sake and face the govt of the day that who people want to get your reward from. God heal the land.
Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by meum: 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
In the spirit of Ramadan release others too.
Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by Itzlinda(f): 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
falcon01:
It's all about money, they have no purpose. This is even worse atleast boko haram use to jave a purpose even though it was stupid and meaningless but these ones will watch the world burn just for money.

That attack was done by bandits, not boko haram.
Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by Rexnegro(m): 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
connection77:
It is finished
Na now u know ? Where were u when Jesus said in on the cross that it's finished.... Which country did you think He was referring to ?

1 Like

Re: Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands by Brushstrokes20: 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!... undecided

The lifeless vulture is all shades of nuisance, redundance and fiasco!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally / Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre / APC Releases Mode Of Primaries For 36 States, FCT [see Breakdown]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.