Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu (2396 Views)

Wike: Abaribe Lacks Integrity, Dumped PDP 3 Days After Collecting Money From Us / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain / See APC Receipt For 2023 Nomination Form After Collecting N100M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 6:19am On Apr 07, 2022
One of his numerous accounts .forget about someone bring someone at this stage ...You Yourself can do business with people you trust and two of you agreed on certain things but later your business partner abandoned the ideology and adopt his own ideology there is nothing you can do than accept or you separate and lose your investment.

In this case Buhari have his own personal ideology how he want to run his government even Buhari not follow APC blueprint because I still read it last week.

Who can stop him or question him in whatever he does? Forget democracy you can't question a Nigeria president the power is too much ... Even if Tinubu challenge him too much on his decision he can break him because he control power. Taking Nigerian governor for instance you see how a sitting governor easily dislodge and subdue the power of their predecessor .

When last did you hear sultan of sokoto comment on national issues? They have warned and he heed to the warning. Some of you don't know anything talking from your anus especially the guy that open this thread.
Owode1:
Any one person who contributed in bringing the disaster called Buhari should NEVER be given a chance at leadership, not to even talk of The Presidency.

To do what exactly? I guess to continue with the destruction of what is left of the country?

That year they be like; Buhari will handle security while Osivanjo handles economy!

Where are we today?
Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by mighty2: 6:23am On Apr 07, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr129:

Stand gidigba? In Nigeria or Namibia where you are also planning to JAPPA after elections?
stale, next
Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr129: 6:24am On Apr 07, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
One of his numerous accounts .forget about someone bring someone at this stage ...You Yourself can do business with people you trust and two of you agreed on certain things but later your business partner abandoned the ideology and adopt his own ideology there is nothing you can do than accept or you separate and lose your investment.

In this case Buhari have his own personal ideology how he want to run his government even Buhari not follow APC blueprint because I still read it last week.

Who can stop him or question him in whatever he does? Forget democracy you can't question a Nigeria president the power is too much ... Even if Tinubu challenge him too much on his decision he can break him because he control power. Taking Nigerian governor for instance you see how a sitting governor easily dislodge and subdue the power of their predecessor .

When last did you hear sultan of sokoto comment on national issues? They have warned and he heed to the warning. Some of you don't know anything talking from your anus especially the guy that open this thread.
Between you and I who's speaking from his anus?
If I may ask, why are you planning to JAPPA with your entire family to Canada to look for better life? Why don't you stay here and enjoy Tinubu economic road map?

12 Likes

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr129: 6:25am On Apr 07, 2022
mighty2:
stale, next

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by ahaika23: 6:26am On Apr 07, 2022
Very self-deceiving things. No single iota of truthfulness. The worst thing a person can inflict on himself is self-deceit! They are summarily mentally handicapped and not fit to engage with reason. Spits!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by Bobloco: 6:28am On Apr 07, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by vibre: 6:28am On Apr 07, 2022
Mooh247:

And what should happen to your life if I never collected any dime as you accused me?!

Don't use lies and deceit to bring Ramadan curse on your own head

Desist from telling lies and attacking others for having different opinion for your own good

If you didn't collect any dime then you must be very very very stupid indeed. I don't blame you, when you are still being fed and housed by your parents at your age,how will you have sense?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 6:28am On Apr 07, 2022
Like I said I don't own you any explanation you don't feeding me or paying my bills who the hell are you.
Nigga fvk off of my mention.
ThEGodFaThEr129:

Between you and I who's speaking from his anus?
If I may ask, why are you planning to JAPPA with your entire family to Canada to look for better life? Why don't you stay here and enjoy Tinubu economic road map?
Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr129: 6:32am On Apr 07, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Like I said I don't own you any explanation you don't feeding me or paying my bills who the hell are you.
You better speak your native language and stop disgracing yourself on nairaland.
AGBERO no be work.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr129: 6:40am On Apr 07, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Tinubuadvocate indeed!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by Xhuntra: 6:42am On Apr 07, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You thought you will thread like you did last week? You know what I'm not blame you anymore because the moderators that supposed to bann you have gone silent.

RIP English

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by Xhuntra: 6:44am On Apr 07, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Is this the type of English you will be speaking in Canada??

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr129: 6:46am On Apr 07, 2022
Xhuntra:

Is this the type of English you will be speaking in Canada??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr129: 6:49am On Apr 07, 2022
Xhuntra:

RIP English

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr129: 7:19am On Apr 07, 2022
1862tt:
[s][/s]
Comrade, I swear to Allah! You're doing a wonderful job of taming this Tinubu's urchins and miscreants. You'll have your rewards in heaven and on earth. Ride on brother.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by luizpippo(m): 7:23am On Apr 07, 2022
The bruising the Zombies are getting on this thread is painful to see cheesy cheesy grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr129: 7:25am On Apr 07, 2022
luizpippo:
The bruising the Zombies are getting on this thread is painful to see cheesy cheesy grin grin
Egbami ntori Eledumare!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr129: 7:29am On Apr 07, 2022
Henceforth, this is what will happen to any online miscreant and Tinubu's urchin that shouts "On your mandate we stand".

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 07, 2022
Mooh247:

Shut up and focus on your own life so that your children don't also wake up 5:am to envy other people making travel arrangements for their families

And who told you ignorant young lad that relocating abroad is only to seek greener pastures?!

All of my siblings and their families are abroad and I am a resident card holder of another country and we didn't relocate for greener pastures we did because we love the adventure

Adventure no dey Naija? Why relocate when you so much believe in this country. The privileged will want to maintain the status quo that favours them to the detriment of the poor. You should hide your face in shame.

There is difference between visiting, relocating and adventure. Shei The griller is covered with shame. I pray no harm have visited him or his close relatives; this one he suddenly went mute. His curse full basket here and wonders how he will escape one from Buhari's maladministration.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by CSTRR: 7:44am On Apr 07, 2022
mighty2:
God bless Tinubu
May his haters know no peace
I still stand gidigba on Tinubu mandate
Tinubu's wife already said youths like you come to their house begging for money.

Continue.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr129: 7:55am On Apr 07, 2022
CSTRR:

Tinubu's wife already said youths like you come to their house begging for money.

Continue.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Ebonyi Today- No Sit At Home On Mondays And Always / Between These Two Who Will Your Gateman/security Man? / Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.