Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone (3958 Views)

What Do You Think Is Wrong With African Style Of Parenting? / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / What Is Wrong With My Mom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by tahir01(m): 12:53am On Apr 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
No, It did not fall. If you say it's the battery, can it be fixed? How much?
Take it to a phone engineer first. Make sure you sit and observe. Don't drop it and go make we no hear stories
Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by Cardealer2021(m): 4:04am On Apr 11, 2022
Beremx:
just buy another battery and get it fixed. The battery shouldn’t be more than 3k. Fixing it should be 1k. That’s 4K in total. Tell the technician to change the battery. That’s the only fault it has
Stop charging your phone throughout the night. Remove when it’s full
Mheen this is funny grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 18, 2022
How did it go?
Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by Excuzeme: 5:37am On May 19, 2022
Beremx:
I changed my battery last year and I bought it for 3k at alaba. The cost of battery depends on the type of iPhone. I use iPhone 6s and the battery was 3k as at last year

Chai! Thunder, where art thou?
So it is Iphone 6S you have been suing to abuse us on Nairaland, all these while
Poor Garl.! angry angry

Come, l need to Upgrade you to Iphone 13XL.
See my siggy for help.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by imagrg(m): 10:35am On May 15, 2023
My Love, please send small thing inside my aza màke I take dey:
First Bank 2001289594 embarassed
Jennyclay:
I don't want to be scammed.

I should be throwing money on the air everyday because I'm a billionaire??
Re: Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone by lascos912(m): 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
billionaire don dey suffer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Women Forgive Cheaters (but Men Don’t) / Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth / A Must Read For The Married Couples And Those Who Will Marry Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.