Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth (3970 Views)

Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? / Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? / He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth by Orikinla(m): 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
[size=18pt]I still cannot understand why very poor lovers or couples will want to have children in horrible and miserable conditions that will only make the innocent children to suffer.
No child asked to be born poor and unhappy.
Must you have children?

You cannot even feed well and don't really have any comfortable place to lay your head and yet you will get pregnant and bring an innocent child into a horrible environment to suffer abject poverty.

Then you begin to harass others to help you feed, pay house rent and pay school fess for the poor child or children who never asked to be born poor.

The most heart breaking plight of the poor for me is the pathetic sight of their miserable looking children in the slums.
They are just suffering the misery of the abject poverty of their intellectually re-tarded parents who breed children they cannot feed.
Majority of these poor children grow up with frustrations and often drop out of school, because their parents cannot afford to send them to secondary school or higher institutions. The females among them end up as housemaids and prostitutes while the males become antisocial miscreants, touts, thugs and outright criminals in their desperation to get out of poverty by all means and at all costs. And they often unleash their anger on innocent people they attack, rob and even kill every day in different crimes.
These are the causes of the delinquencies and crimes plaguing our society today.

The rest of the poor continue to breed children they cannot feed and continue to worsen the socioeconomic and sociopolitical consequences of their terrible mistakes.
How many children of the political leaders are political thugs used and wasted in bloody political riots?
How many children of the ruling class have you seen paraded as criminals by the police?
How many of them are used for housemaids or sex trafficking?

Can you please, sit down and think twice in that your hovel and think first about how to get out of poverty before getting pregnant and bringing another innocent child into this world to suffer the nightmares and ravages of your precarious life in a world that is a battlefield?

How can you be happy and sane to breed like dogs and bring children into the world to live like dogs?

Please, don't preach any sermon on children who were born poor and later became millionaires or billionaires?
How many of them got lucky?
How many of them got benefactors and sponsors?
Only an insignificant few and that is why more than 6 billion of the over 7 billion people in the world are miserable poor masses still suffering and dying in poverty.
Poverty will end when poor people stop worsening the state of poverty by having children in horrible and miserable living conditions.

Innocent children should not be born to suffer poverty.
There are more than enough nightmares in the world today, please don't increase them.

A stitch in time saves nine.[/size]

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth by Cutehector(m): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
The message was clear

Be fruitful and multiply!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth by ArchEnemy(m): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
Chief you are on point
A product of ignorance and poverty for some
Am not saying they should not ve children though
I just think they should not be the ones churning out babies like a baby factory.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth by ArchEnemy(m): 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
Cutehector:
The message was clear

smiley
Cute Hector dey warm up for football team...sha take am easy o

Anyway, we should obey the message but do it with wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth by Cutehector(m): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
ArchEnemy:

smiley
Cute Hector dey warm up for football team...sha take am easy o

Anyway, we should obey the message but do it with wisdom
lol d lord has been taken care of his people since day one
Re: Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth by pass111(m): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
The message is good but your choice of words though...

1 Like

Re: Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth by realdee44(f): 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Cutehector:
The message was clear

That same massage also said we should work with our hands so we can have for ourselves & also have to give to other. That massage also said that a man that can not take care of his household is worse than am infidel.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth by Cutehector(m): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
realdee44:
That same massage also said we should work with our hands so we can have for ourselves & also have to give to other. That massage also said that a man that can not take care of his household is worse than am infidel.
the message also said that we should not worry abt what we shall eat, nor what we shall drink because tomorow will take care of itself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth by realdee44(f): 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
Cutehector:
the message also said that we should not worry abt what we shall eat, nor what we shall drink because tomorow will take care of itself
yes that is because you have worked. Have you seen someone who has worked with his hands worrying about what to eat, drink or wear? The only thing they worry about is how to spend the money which is actually a good worry.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
I have a slightly divergent opinion.

Granted. One must exercise a high sense of responsibility while fathering offsprings. You must take care of their basic needs as well as their moral, spiritual and development needs. If you enjoyed the pleasures of insemination, then you should be prepared for the consequence. Granted.

But we must be mindful of the fact that basic human needs are food, clothing, shelter and procreation. You can't help it. Sex is a basic human need that has been wired into every individual. The only difference is that we have varying degrees of sexual appetite. As such you cannot preclude people from procreation based on income level. While a racist will be wrong to disparage you because of your colour, so it is wrong to discriminate sexual needs based on economic woes.

There is a place in the bible that says 'the poor shall continue to be amongst you'(?). Hence, there's nothing you can do about population explotion Within that demography.

More so, there is an opportunity for the rich and comfortable to give out to the poor. This is part of Christian living.

But I agree again that the intellectually poor (someone who remains financially poor because of his inability to think out a legitimate means of livelihood) should not be condoned. If he must enjoy the pleasure of sex, then he must first work and have reasonable income. So, what is our government doing to improve the lot of Nigerians? Not only should there be utilities for the upper and middle class citizens , but there must be provision of amenities for the poor too.

undecided

5 Likes

Re: Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth by yomi007k(m): 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
Cutehector:
The message was clear
wen dat msg came dir was a scarcity of man.

now dere is excess .... be wise

4 Likes

Re: Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth by Cutehector(m): 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
realdee44:
yes that is because you have worked. Have you seen someone who has worked with his hands worrying about what to eat, drink or wear? The only thing they worry about is how to spend the money which is actually a good worry.
alright
Re: Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth by Cutehector(m): 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
yomi007k:

wen dat msg came dir was a scarcity of man.

now dere is excess .... be wise
lmao... "Mans wisdom" do u think God looks at the number of people in d world as excess? Kai....
Re: Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth by yomi007k(m): 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
kovak:

Granted. One must exercise a high sense of responsibility while fathering offsprings. You must take care of their basic needs as well as their moral, spiritual and development needs. If you enjoyed the pleasures of insemination, then you should be prepared for the consequence. Granted.

But we must be mindful of the fact that basic human needs are food, clothing, shelter and procreation. You can't help it. Sex is a basic human need that has been wired into every individual. The only difference is that we have varying degrees of sexual appetite. As such you cannot preclude people from procreation based on income level. While a racist will be wrong to disparage you because of your colour, so it is wrong to discriminate sexual needs based on economic woes.

There is a place in the bible that says 'the poor shall continue to be amongst you'(?). Hence, there's nothing you can do about population explotion Within that demography.

More so, there is an opportunity for the rich and comfortable to give out to the poor. This is part of Christian living.

But I agree again that the intellectually poor (someone who remains financially poor because of his inability to think out a legitimate means of livelihood) should not be condoned. If he must enjoy the pleasure of sex, then he must first work and have reasonable income. So, what is our government doing to improve the lot of Nigerians? Not only should there be utilities for the upper and middle class citizens , but there must be provision of amenities for the poor too.

undecided
the government of african nations rarely ever care... averge african believes if he has more kids den God will take care of dem.-this' mindset' is wat is killin us.

The utilities d middle n upper class use were worked for. These class of ppl dont push dir problems unto God.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth by yomi007k(m): 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Cutehector:
lol d lord has been taken care of his people since day one

In Africa? u sure?

2 Likes

Re: Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth by yomi007k(m): 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao... "Mans wisdom" do u think God looks at the number of people in d world as excess? Kai....
'God's wisdom' ....so u know how God thinks? lol
Re: Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth by yomi007k(m): 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
realdee44:
tell dem ooo

1 Like

Re: Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
kovak:

@bold
You can have s*ex without procreation.

There is:

- The Male Condom

- The Female Condom

- The Diaphragm

- The Cervical Cap - Femcap

- The Intrauterine Device (IUD)

- The Contraceptive Implant

- The Contraceptive Sponge

- Spermicide

- Contraceptive Injections

- The Vaginal Ring

- The Contraceptive Patch

- Emergency Contraception

- Sterilization

- Natural Family Planning

MOREOVER, you can't compare someone whose opinion it is that poor people should have fewer kids with a racist BECAUSE you CAN CONTROL how many kids you get but you have NO CONTROL over the skin color you are born with. The comparison does not make sense. Also, the cost of too many children for the society as a whole is huge. Children born into poverty often grow up to be adults who steal, kill and rob. Individuals without proper education who suffer and cause others to suffer too.

You can do a lot against overpopulation and you can do a lot against poverty. Even if you cannot eliminate it altogether, you can reduce both.

First of all, not everyone is a Christian. Secondly, as much as I appreciate charity, I also believe that EVERY adult should strive to be able to take care of him- or herself and his or her children. There are incidents in life that force you to ask for help and you deserve it and should receive it if anyone is willing to give it to you BUT making babies without knowing how to take care of them financially or else is not one of them. Poor children!

undecided

The government should invest in proper education and a well-functioning healthcare system in the first place.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth by MMotimo: 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
Good topic
Perpetuating poverty by having kids you know you can't afford to give a reasonable standard of living - that should be a crime!
Planning is not a bad word and birth control is not a curse

8 Likes

Re: Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth by maputohq: 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
The Funny Part Of It Is Dat Dey Giv Birth To More Numba Of Kids,

4 Likes

Re: Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth by aolatunde00: 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
I think people should be allowed to have children it's the number I have a problem with.
Why have more children when the one or two you have can barely eat.I know a lady who has 5kids(all boys) all because she wants a girl.The last boy is almost 3 and can barely walk.Poor nutrition is written all over him and his 4 older brothers.Almost every week she asks for money to feed her kids,give them something to eat,money for drugs etc...
I didn't mind at first,but with time i became upset.Why bring these children into the world to scavenge?the last boy is my son"s age mate and I feel sorry for him the most so I always assist as much I can.
But guess what?something tells me she's still going to try for another girl!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth by Noloss(f): 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
pass111:
The message is good but your choice of words though...
Plus how is he sure the pple he is addressing will av acess to d msg.
Re: Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mindfulness:

@bold
You can have s*ex without procreation.

There is:

- The Male Condom

- The Female Condom

- The Diaphragm

- The Cervical Cap - Femcap

- The Intrauterine Device (IUD)

- The Contraceptive Implant

- The Contraceptive Sponge

- Spermicide

- Contraceptive Injections

- The Vaginal Ring

- The Contraceptive Patch

- Emergency Contraception

- Sterilization

- Natural Family Planning

MOREOVER, you can't compare someone whose opinion it is that poor people should have fewer kids with a racist BECAUSE you CAN CONTROL how many kids you get but you have NO CONTROL over the skin color you are born with. The comparison does not make sense. Also, the cost of too many children for the society as a whole is huge. Children born into poverty often grow up to be adults who steal, kill and rob. Individuals without proper education who suffer and cause others to suffer too.

You can do a lot against overpopulation and you can do a lot against poverty. Even if you cannot eliminate it altogether, you can reduce both.

First of all, not everyone is a Christian. Secondly, as much as I appreciate charity, I also believe that EVERY adult should strive to be able to take care of him- or herself and his or her children. There are incidents in life that force you to ask for help and you deserve it and should receive it if anyone is willing to give it to you BUT making babies without knowing how to take care of them financially or else is not one of them. Poor children!

The government should invest in proper education and a well-functioning healthcare system in the first place.
1000000 likes. Perfect analysis.

1 Like

Re: Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth by jashar(f): 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
me mams said that poor people usually have plenty children to show that they are rich in something smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth by mutter(f): 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
I would like to advise them.
But don`t you think it is better we made a law forcing all poor people to be sterilized

Before you go about advising the poor that are already victims go and advice the rich and the politicians.
If there were enough social structures and Infrastructure no child would be deprived of a life in dignity and education to the best of their ability.
Go and advice the rich that do not pay fair wages.

Your solution to the problems in the world is very simplistic and somewhat inhuman, i regret to say.
If you want to eradicate the lower class of society, who is going to do all the jobs that they do? Can you even begin to imagine the effect of that?
The problem is not that there is a house-help working out there. The problem is that she does not get paid a fair wage that can sustain a family.
Anyone who has a full time job and who labour should be entitled to a wage that enables them live in dignity.

5 Likes

Re: Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth by mutter(f): 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth by Pidggin(f): 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
@OP nice one but your choice of words are quite harsh. I know a poor lady that just had her 9th child! How ridiculous is this?!

2 Likes

Re: Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth by yomi007k(m): 12:57am On Aug 31, 2015
Pidggin:
@OP nice one but your choice of words are quite harsh. I know a poor lady that just had her 9th child! How ridiculous is this?!
pls help congratulate her. tell her to put 1 in front of 9 so dt she can raise a platoon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 31, 2015
In truth, there is no solution here. The OP is but daydreaming as I once had.

Don't you know that children are the "apple of the eye", even if these "apples" would shrivel up and lie starving beside you? If one is 'lucky', they'll grow to a 'tree' barely-nourished (in mind, body, and spirit) that'll also go on to bear 'fruit', however rotten and unfortunate its foundation or depraved it's rings (years).

All you can do, OP, is give for the sake of the 'apples'. What else?

1 Like

Re: Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth by Pidggin(f): 6:15am On Aug 31, 2015
yomi007k:

pls help congratulate her. tell her to put 1 in front of 9 so dt she can raise a platoon.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth by EfemenaXY: 6:30am On Aug 31, 2015
The message here is very simple.

Cut you coat according to your size. Why do some folks persist on not understanding the basics of life? If you can't afford it, then don't go for it in the first place!

Shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth by Femsyn(m): 7:35am On Aug 31, 2015
Harsh, but couldn't have said it any milder to get the message across.

Children are blessings; but why risk your own happiness and purpose of existence for a bunch of avoidable responsibilities?

While hoping that the children will somehow grow to become successful (this also happens), either by hook or crook, they would've become old and miserable, while realising they've spent most of their years hustling, without "enjoying" life as it were.

From another angle, @least, for the sake of a poor couple's future and fulfilling God's plan for their lives, they shouldn't derail that plan for uncertainty, by living for their children for the rest of their miserable lives.

PLEASE, LIVE and NOT JUST EXIST!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waterproof Realistic 6 - 8" Love Machine (d I L D O) With Suction Cup / Kindly Suggest Best Brand Of Washing Machine / Why Do Women Like Shopping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.