Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? (1229 Views)

The Analysis, Can Tinubu Actually Win Lagos? / Who Can Face Obi For Presidential Debate / ASUU A Union Of Intellectuals Or Political Party ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? by FatherOfJesus: 7:46am On Aug 12, 2022
If Tinubu is smart as his people portray him, can he face Peter Obi in a debate and vibrate in his frequency?

Everyone knows the outcome if this. Even Osinbajo that is smarter than Tinubu will dwarfed by Peter Obi.

If Tinubu wins Peter Obi in a debate, I will cast my vote for Tinubu

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? by ThrownBack: 7:46am On Aug 12, 2022
No

That's why the urchins are rather going tribal so they can keep the campaigns very far away from issue based topics on this forum.

Tinubu has nothing in him apart from corruption and drugs.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? by God1000(m): 7:47am On Aug 12, 2022
The answer is NO

16 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? by Vickym1(f): 7:49am On Aug 12, 2022
Hahhahhahahha... Will they even allow him to attend the debate because they know he can't stand him.

They know he'll sound incoherent, they know he can't stand for 2hrs, they know man is sick and I doubt if baba go show face that day

17 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? by Totilopussylick(m): 7:51am On Aug 12, 2022
Vickym1:
Hahhahhahahha... Will they even allow him to attend the debate because they know he can't stand him

How about a compusery debate for those contesting for président

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? by butterfly777(m): 7:52am On Aug 12, 2022
I believe a younger Tinubu can debate comfortably with anybody. But at the present age, and based on his recent utterances, I don't think the baba is up to the task.

7 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? by ajekpaks(m): 7:53am On Aug 12, 2022
are you
Re: Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? by Vickym1(f): 7:54am On Aug 12, 2022
Totilopussylick:

They'll give you an excuse for the man not to show face that day because he'll shame them.. That'll be buhari Pro max during 2019 presidential debate

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? by AntiBMC(m): 7:59am On Aug 12, 2022
In the dream or...? undecided
Re: Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? by duro4chang(m): 8:01am On Aug 12, 2022
I am sure you don't know Tinubu.
Re: Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? by Throwback: 8:04am On Aug 12, 2022
You think Tinubu is a riff-raff?

Why is Obi seeking to validate his capacity against the standard called Tinubu the 1st class brain?

Have you watched Tinubu in any of his past colloquium?

8 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? by FatherOfJesus: 8:04am On Aug 12, 2022
duro4chang:
I am sure you don't know Tinubu.
we will like to know him come the next debate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? by BATified2023: 8:06am On Aug 12, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
If Tinubu is smart as his people portray him, can he face Peter Obi in a debate and vibrate in his frequency?

Everyone knows the outcome if this. Even Osinbajo that is smarter than Tinubu will dwarfed by Peter Obi.

so u want peter obi to b throwing figures around n his ignorant fans will b hailing him

The same man that said 100 out of 150 nba players are Nigerians n his ignorant supporters hail him

The same man that said 12000 people are sliding to poverty in Nigeria per minute n his ignorant supporters hailed him

The same 3rd class graduate of philosophy that told his ignorant supporters he went to study electricity in Egypt for 3 days n his ignorant supporters hailed him

The same man that lied about 100 million dollar investment n his ignorant supporters still hail him

U can’t debate with someone like that,it’s just like 2 guys trying to woo a lady we all know most times d liar have d day cos he will start building castles in d air n saying what his generation can’t do

That kinda guy can tell a lady we will b living in aso rock n the mumu lady will smile,that is exactly d scenario of peter obi n his supporters

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 12, 2022
I will give it to the bat if the debate is about agbado & cassava. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? by BATified2023: 8:08am On Aug 12, 2022
Totilopussylick:

compusery indeed!!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? by FatherOfJesus: 8:18am On Aug 12, 2022
BATified2023:
so u want peter obi to b throwing figures around n his ignorant fans will b hailing him

The same man that said 100 out of 150 nba players are Nigerians n his ignorant supporters hail him

The same man that said 12000 people are sliding to poverty in Nigeria per minute n his ignorant supporters hailed him

The same 3rd class graduate of philosophy that told his ignorant supporters he went to study electricity in Egypt for 3 days n his ignorant supporters hailed him

The same man that lied about 100 million dollar investment n his ignorant supporters still hail him

U can debate with someone like that,it’s just like 2 guys trying to woo a lady we all know most times d liar have d day cos he will start building castles in d air n saying what his generation can’t do

That kinda guy can tell a lady we will b living in aso rock n the mumu lady will smile,that is exactly d scenario of peter obi n his supporters
BAT no go last 2mins
Go ask a smarter Osinbajo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? by Vickym1(f): 8:20am On Aug 12, 2022
Throwback:
You think Tinubu is a riff-raff?

Why is Obi seeking to validate his capacity against the standard called Tinubu the 1st class brain?

Have you watched Tinubu in any of his past colloquium?
grin
The past colloquium that he was talking gibberish or can he even Stand on the podium without script and address Nigerians? We need a sound president that can address Nigerians without reading script all the time undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? by Moh247: 8:35am On Aug 12, 2022
grin

Now I know ignorance is part of what is fueling the hate against Tinubu by Ipob and indomie generation

If you have ever followed Tinubu's campaign since 1993, his radio broadcast during the struggle for Democracy on Radio Kudi, his many Campaigns and his 13 editions of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium you won't say this

Many indomie generation never knew he was a radical radio presenter like Nnamdi Kanu giving Abacha gbas gbos

Infact if you want to laugh go and watch Tinubu's old campaign video and interviews on YouTube.. You go know why they call him bobo Chicago

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? by FatherOfJesus: 8:37am On Aug 12, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Now I know ignorance is part of what is fueling the hate against Tinubu

If you have ever followed Tinubu's campaign since 1993, his radio. Broadcast in during struggle for Democracy on Radio Kudi, his many Campaigns and his 13 editions of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium you won't say this

we will like him to come talk about it in front if Peter obi?

grin
Re: Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? by Aidejay(m): 8:40am On Aug 12, 2022
Like How Hillary Clinton Was Giving Donald Trump Gbas Gbos During Those 2016 Presidential Debates, And Las Las Trump Won & Became President.

In The End Debates Are Just Entertainment. The People Will Vote Regardless Of The Outcome Of Any Debate.

But, If PO Can Stand BAT Can He Stand His Oga Atiku? I'd Be More Entertained By That.
Re: Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? by Ddeliverer007(m): 8:41am On Aug 12, 2022
Tinubu that is hiding and plans to sneak his way into asorock.. lol

I really pity the old man sha. But he is very intelligent and should not be under rated. He knows what he is doing and he has already planned out what to do.

In the east, south and Lagos, he would attempt to use thugs to disrupt the election. Just the way they did in Lagos before. But the people are ready.

Any thug that attempts to rig the election would be burnt to ashes.

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? by Moh247: 8:41am On Aug 12, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
we will like him to come talk about it in front if Peter obi?

grin

Is it not the same Jagaban... He would debate Obi when the time comes

He would arrogantly boast, mock and taunt Obi till Obi gets pissed..

I swear I am looking forward to the debate... I know another new Emilokan slogan would emerge from Baba Chicago

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? by Ddokie: 9:30am On Aug 12, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Now I know ignorance is part of what is fueling the hate against Tinubu by Ipob and indomie generation

If you have ever followed Tinubu's campaign since 1993, his radio broadcast during the struggle for Democracy on Radio Kudi, his many Campaigns and his 13 editions of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium you won't say this

Many indomie generation never knew he was a radical radio presenter like Nnamdi Kanu giving Abacha gbas gbos

Infact if you want to laugh go and watch Tinubu's old campaign video and interviews on YouTube.. You go know why they call him bobo Chicago

Moh, Tinubu of today is a shadow of Tinubu in his prime. Tinubu is an elite Yoruba for goodness sakes. That he is a smart guy should naturally be taken for granted. It is jagaban we are talking about here. Anyone who says he isn't originally sound either never knew him or is just being stupid.

Having said that, I would like you to go and watch his speeches and movement during the campaigns of 2015 and watch him today. The man has deteriorated real bad. And its going to get worse. People don't get better when they have afflictions that are age related, they get worse.

That's the issue here. A Tinubu of 1999 all the way to 2015 would debate competitively with anyone in Nigeria's political space. But the Tinubu of today, i'm sorry he can't.

Doesn't it amaze you that BAT hasn't granted any interview this season. Bro...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? by hedonido: 9:42am On Aug 12, 2022
Moh247:
grin

I don't know what your problem is. Is it Bola Tinubu of 1993 that is on the ballot today or Bola Tinubu of 2022? We are talking in present tense, and the question her eis very straightforward. Can the same drugged up and decaying Tinubu of today engage in live debates with anyone at all, let alone Peter Obi? This is a very direct question that doesn't need you to beat about the bush.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? by babyfaceafrica: 9:43am On Aug 12, 2022
No one cares
Re: Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 12, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

More IPOBian rubbish and upside down logic.

What will a debate achieve for anyone when we have well-documented record of Tinubu and Obi's tenure as Nigerian Governors we can directly compare?

One was a spectacular success praised, by both friends and foes, as the best Governor ever in the history of Nigeria while the other is a "go and verify" liar and professional scammer with no legacy project or achievement anyone can point at today.

Not everyone has time to waste indulging the empty, ethnocentric and bigoted flight of fantasy you IPOBians are on.

Tinubu is not the mate of the charlatan and fraud called Obi in terms of fitness for office of Nigerian President.

3 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? by WATCHOVER(m): 9:49am On Aug 12, 2022
Tinubu should have been matured enough to know that his M M tickets in a developing country like Nigeria that were Religious sentiment is highly glorious is signing a death Warrant
Re: Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? by Moh247: 9:54am On Aug 12, 2022
Ddokie:

Moh, Tinubu of today is a shadow of Tinubu in his prime. Tinubu is an elite Yoruba for goodness sakes. That he is a smart guy should naturally be taken for granted. It is jagaban we are talking about here. Anyone who says he isn't originally sound either never knew him or is just being stupid.

Having said that, I would like you to go and watch his speeches and movement during the campaigns of 2015 and watch him today. The man has deteriorated real bad. And its going to get worse. People don't get better when they have afflictions that are age related, they get worse.

That's the issue here. A Tinubu of 1999 all the way to 2015 would debate competitively with anyone in Nigeria's political space. But the Tinubu of today, i'm sorry he can't.

Doesn't it amaze you that BAT hasn't granted any interview this season. Bro...

After your last comment giving some logical observations linking him to Parkinson diseases, I have also been on the look out and I can't honestly give a verdict, but there are real undeniable signs.. however don't you think it could be part of his recovery phase of knee cap replacement surgery? Because only smart mental alertness would make a man win APC primaries against all odd Just asking as a layman...

Also your explanation on Alpha Beta of Lagos and Rivers State IGR not using consultants.. I wish to answer that as I couldn't the last time..

I think most IGR taxable Company in Rivers is within the Oil and Gas sector and probably hotels and some service company within the Oil and Gas sector

Lagos on the other hand has its IGR spread accross many sectors hence they need more acceptable model
Re: Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2022
hedonido:

I don't know what your problem is. Is it Bola Tinubu of 1993 that is on the ballot today or Bola Tinubu of 2022? We are talking in present tense, and the question her eis very straightforward. Can the same drugged up and decaying Tinubu of today engage in live debates with anyone at all, let alone Peter Obi? This is a very direct question that doesn't need you to beat about the bush.

Please shut up. Tinubu's mentall acuity and ability to convene the finest leaders available, and delegate them brilliantly, has not diminished.

He is precisely what Nigeria need and not the fraudster Obi who runs from one political platform to another, in selfish pursuit of his private ambition, and cannot point to even a single leader he has mentored or supported to prominence and the glory of Anambra let alone Nigeria.

Scrutinized factually, it is obvious Obi is a big empty barrel and incompetent politician who only appeals to Igbos because of nothing but ethnocentric sentiments and tribalism.

Even honest Anambra folks will admit Lagos is a far better State for them than Anambra can ever hope to be. "Go and verify" that.

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? by Modphase: 9:57am On Aug 12, 2022
Same Obi Pandora that can't speak good English or the fool think we are talking about Igbo debate here ..

FatherOfJesus:

Re: Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 12, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

Being intelligent is not measured on the basis of grammar and quotations made but how much you bring to the table and influencial your decisions can be. Show us how much influencial Obi over the years have been on the number of those he's impacted their live and taken their careers upward after working with him as compared to Tinubu, then we can start talking about intellect. Or probably compare both long term plans and how it has impacted their respective states and not the noise!
Re: Can Tinubu Actually Face Obi In A Debate Of Intellectuals? by EndsarsReloaded: 10:07am On Aug 12, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

Lol, a brain-dead vegetable is who you want to face Obi in an intellectual debate?

Even when Tinubu was in his prime, he would struggle against Obi not to talk of now he is already suffering from Parkinson disease, a degenerative mental sickness.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traffickers Now Luring Young Girls From IDP Camps To The SE / Keyamo Sued Lagos Assembly For Absolving Tinubu Of Forgery,Becomes His Spokesman / I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.