Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Article Rewriters Needed Now! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Article Rewriters Needed Now! (233 Views)

Article Rewriters / Urgent!!! Article Rewriters Needed!!! / Article Rewriters - Earn 1.5k Per Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Article Rewriters Needed Now! by ekems2020(m): 9:50am On Apr 07, 2022
Listen...

This is not for just anyone!

If you can't rewrite article to be unique and carry your own style/voice please, stay off!!

I've had many bad experiences with so-called article rewriters on this platform. A majority are complete quack and highly incompetent.

Changing words in a sentence using synomyms with slight modifications is not article rewriting. That's rubbish.

See an example of what I need below:

ORIGINAL COPY:

Groundnut Business In Nigeria is a literal goldmine and only few are yet to see what lies in this business. This article is going to be well detailed. It will be able to guide you on how to start a groundnut business in Nigeria with just little capital. If you can start huge, then you’ll be able to supply to retailers and make enormous gains at the end of the day.

REWRITTEN COPY

Not many people know this but operating groundnut business in Nigeria has the potential to make one millions in a short time. In this comprehensive guide, I will show you how to start groundnut business in Nigeria even if you are on a small budget. However, if you can come in with much money, you stand the chance of increasing your profits in less time especially through supplies to retailers.

I rewrote the above myself. This is my job; I know it in-and-out. So, if you're coming be good!

If you can rewrite articles like I did above, send me a message on WhatsApp now for a job: 07085763316

All discussions on the copies to rewrite, word count, and payment will be on WhatsApp. If you know that you're good as stated above, reach me now. No time for stories here.

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Fleet Managed Services - Fueling & Dispatch (lagos, PH, Abuja, Kano) / Company Driver (7 Openings)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.