Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Apologies For The Delay In Payment Of Stipend, Npower - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apologies For The Delay In Payment Of Stipend, Npower (1800 Views)

Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins / 774000 FG Job Payment Of Stipend / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apologies For The Delay In Payment Of Stipend, Npower by ezenwaez(m): 10:15am On Apr 07, 2022
Npower have apologized to all Npower Batch C Volunteers being owed their January and February stipend and assures Npower Batch C Volunteers that they will be paid soon, Npower through her verified handles says "all January and February stipend will commence soon, delay is not deliberate and apologies for the delay in payment".
As for failed payments it will be paid as backlogs, Npower Batch C Volunteers that have not received a dime since the inception of the Npower Batch C program should call 01888340, 092203102, 018888148 or 018888189 and send their Npower ID to the Npower customer service agent.
Re: Apologies For The Delay In Payment Of Stipend, Npower by Mammangaddafi(m): 10:31am On Apr 07, 2022
ezenwaez:

Npower have apologized to all Npower Batch C Volunteers being owed their January and February stipend and assures Npower Batch C Volunteers that they will be paid soon, Npower through her verified handles says "all January and February stipend will commence soon, delay is not deliberate and apologies for the delay in payment".
As for failed payments it will be paid as backlogs, Npower Batch C Volunteers that have not received a dime since the inception of the Npower Batch C program should call 01888340, 092203102, 018888148 or 018888189 and send their Npower ID to the Npower customer service agent.
oga which of their verified handles?
Re: Apologies For The Delay In Payment Of Stipend, Npower by illicit(m): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2022
grin
Re: Apologies For The Delay In Payment Of Stipend, Npower by Ikeja1985: 10:40am On Apr 07, 2022
SOMEBODY LIE
Re: Apologies For The Delay In Payment Of Stipend, Npower by Johnames: 10:43am On Apr 07, 2022
Soon, e no get date?
Re: Apologies For The Delay In Payment Of Stipend, Npower by Leonard17: 10:48am On Apr 07, 2022
So March never join?

Even if Dem start to dey pay January , dem go use a whole month make the payment , before dem finish April and part of June don join am .

I sabi all these tactics

By the time C1 is done , backlog of 4months go must dey

2 Likes

Re: Apologies For The Delay In Payment Of Stipend, Npower by Ugmama(m): 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Apologies For The Delay In Payment Of Stipend, Npower by Orubebe01: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
Failed country
Re: Apologies For The Delay In Payment Of Stipend, Npower by Zulu2022: 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
Mk I hear say them go pay Jan nd feb,fit pay only January,dis government go pay two months,lol?
Re: Apologies For The Delay In Payment Of Stipend, Npower by JoshTim: 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ogun kill them. It does not take anything to pay this money. Don't be surprised they fixed these monies for 3 months.
Re: Apologies For The Delay In Payment Of Stipend, Npower by Rickmann: 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
ezenwaez:

How can Nigeria be struggling to pay a monthly stipend of less than $80 to it's young people while those useless and good for nothing old hags who call themselves politician looth heavily by the second.

''Will commence soon'' is what we have been hearing since January.. what wickedness!
If you aren't tired of hearing and disseminating same crap, I am..

I piss on this country!
***spits***

4 Likes

Re: Apologies For The Delay In Payment Of Stipend, Npower by Patrickker(m): 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
Sadiya is Buharis failure by extension.

2 Likes

Re: Apologies For The Delay In Payment Of Stipend, Npower by respect80(m): 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
Patrickker:
Sadiya is Buharis failure by extension.
Come, why did you take the words out of my mouth??
Buhari and Sadiya should be husband and wife...

4 Likes

Re: Apologies For The Delay In Payment Of Stipend, Npower by Jubal01: 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
U this Ezenwa, u're a messenger of doom! Close ur smelly mandibles if u dont have wat to say. Aint u ashamed of yourself because of all d lies u av been vomitting lately? Mtccchhheeewww. . .

2 Likes

Re: Apologies For The Delay In Payment Of Stipend, Npower by Newton2024: 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
This is no longer Npower but N-Soon. Apology all the time instead of payment.

1 Like

Re: Apologies For The Delay In Payment Of Stipend, Npower by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:28am On Apr 08, 2022
Funny country, election is near, they are saving money towards that...
Re: Apologies For The Delay In Payment Of Stipend, Npower by phemmyfour: 7:58am On Apr 08, 2022
ezenwaez:

Powerless people
Re: Apologies For The Delay In Payment Of Stipend, Npower by freddie009(m): 8:36am On Apr 08, 2022
Leonard17:
So March never join?

Even if Dem start to dey pay January , dem go use a whole month make the payment , before dem finish April and part of June don join am .

I sabi all these tactics

By the time C1 is done , backlog of 4months go must dey

Nah people when they carry themselves go PPA I shake my head for.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mantrac Recruitment 2022 / I Want To Work Please My Life Is Boring / Ond,waec Holders Needed As Client Service Officer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.