Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Did You Ever Regret The Choice Of Your Course Of Study? - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did You Ever Regret The Choice Of Your Course Of Study? (27761 Views)

Do You Ever Regret Getting A Degree? / JAMB Registration Statistics 2019/2020, See People That Applied For Your Course / After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Ever Regret The Choice Of Your Course Of Study? by spiritualmubi: 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hassanmaye:

You are not serious, which state are you practicing? LAW is all about link, when you know the right link money will flow, my salary is 150k
Hello bro, could you please expantiate more on what you meant by link?

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Regret The Choice Of Your Course Of Study? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
spiritualmubi:
Hello bro, could you please expantiate more on what you meant by link?
What I mean is referral, make sure you create a good Name for yourself in this profession by having integrity and trust. For example its my boss who referred me to a law firm in Abuja. He referred many clients to me because he knows I will handle things. Most organisations now its referral that they get things done.
Re: Did You Ever Regret The Choice Of Your Course Of Study? by Phenomenal16(f): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
santos123:
I am surprised at your choice
..why
Is it bad,?
Re: Did You Ever Regret The Choice Of Your Course Of Study? by Phenomenal16(f): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
yunqdady:
please how much is the gross pay for intern nurses?
...105 -120
Re: Did You Ever Regret The Choice Of Your Course Of Study? by Phenomenal16(f): 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ebubu:
lolz which country
..I don't get
Re: Did You Ever Regret The Choice Of Your Course Of Study? by Ebubu: 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
Phenomenal16:
..I don't get
you just coming online since den? Wow which country do u wanna practice IT in wen u leave naija
Re: Did You Ever Regret The Choice Of Your Course Of Study? by Phenomenal16(f): 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ebubu:
you just coming online since den? Wow which country do u wanna practice IT in wen u leave naija
...I had other things am doing
Re: Did You Ever Regret The Choice Of Your Course Of Study? by yunqdady: 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
Re: Did You Ever Regret The Choice Of Your Course Of Study? by Covenant97(m): 12:39am On May 27, 2022
You are right. ICAN is a must but then the financing has been a major set back reason why I am doing my utmost best to secure a first class so that I can qualified for the ICAN diamond scholarship. As a result of this I won’t be starting ICAN now cos I have to wait till I graduate and then start during NYSC.i hope it’s not too late.
Eyezkeyd:

Ohh well I didn't study accounting but my mum did
I will advice you start ICAN anyways
Re: Did You Ever Regret The Choice Of Your Course Of Study? by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Fiscus105:

Combination of hard drugs in neighborhood chemist shop making you go crazy.

How many of such pharmacy graduates earning well, compare to profession you can set up on ur own and leave averagely.

Go out and ask how much they do medical test, these are the tests that must come on daily basis

Pharmacy is one on big course with nothing to show after graduation, do urself justice, go and do statistics of pharmacist graduates and ask them how many get good job after graduation?

Do gragra in sch as if it's by big name course.

Wen your brain is settled, you should also ask urself, how many pharmacy companies thriving in Nigeria, how many graduate of pharmacy can start his own company?
Come on man, I'm a medical laboratory scientist but you're capping. Can you compare the number of people that buy drugs daily to the number of people that come to lab to do tests. And, same thing applies to both professions in terms of "good job after graduation"; I'll even say Pharmacists have an edge.
Re: Did You Ever Regret The Choice Of Your Course Of Study? by Emma2Seconds: 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
U mean no work for pharmacist now??
ThothHermes:
I read pharmacy, and it's probably my biggest regret in life.
Re: Did You Ever Regret The Choice Of Your Course Of Study? by Emma2Seconds: 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
How far the jamb result.
Stevyne:
woah!!!! You are a motivation.
I'm rounding up my HND1(MIRCOBIOLOGY) second semester exam next week.
I already purchased jamb form ( RADIOGRAPHY)
Re: Did You Ever Regret The Choice Of Your Course Of Study? by Stevyne: 10:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
How far the jamb result.
240 boss.
Re: Did You Ever Regret The Choice Of Your Course Of Study? by Thacutegemini: 11:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
What about we going for business administration?
Re: Did You Ever Regret The Choice Of Your Course Of Study? by Emma2Seconds: 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
Which university are you aspiring for, for the radiography??
Stevyne:
240 boss.
Re: Did You Ever Regret The Choice Of Your Course Of Study? by Stevyne: 6:50am On Jun 04, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Which university are you aspiring for, for the radiography??
Uniosun
Re: Did You Ever Regret The Choice Of Your Course Of Study? by Emma2Seconds: 7:36am On Jun 04, 2022
That school is not offering radiography Nah.
Stevyne:
Uniosun
Re: Did You Ever Regret The Choice Of Your Course Of Study? by Stevyne: 11:25am On Jun 04, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
That school is not offering radiography Nah.
They are offering.
Find out well
Re: Did You Ever Regret The Choice Of Your Course Of Study? by Vanpat(m): 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
SparrowLeague:

Thank you sooooo much!!!!

May God almighty bless you for me...... Amen!!
You made my day day bro. Much love.

You know.... when I applied for Geology during my jamb exam. Friends were discouraging me that it's not a lucrative course.... that I should not waste my time on it......but that's actually my dream.
I love anything Geo so much. So with the support of my mom and my school mentor.
I applied for it.

Wrote my jamb.....scored 280, aggregated to 306. And the major problem of discouragement set in.
That I should change my course, that am trying to waste my brain, that I am too adamant.

But I did always think...... what am I gonna be doing being a doctor??, being a pharmacist?, Being a radiographer....... Geez. I hate them all.

But I simply like being my Geoscientist smiley.

So I went for my heart.

I pray the tide favours me and us all
Being a radiographer would have been the best decision of your life , left botany ( 3yrs ) for that
Re: Did You Ever Regret The Choice Of Your Course Of Study? by Emma2Seconds: 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
Stevyne:
They are offering.
Find out well

1 Share

Re: Did You Ever Regret The Choice Of Your Course Of Study? by Stevyne: 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
[quote author=Emma2Seconds post=113474586][/quote]They just accredited Radiography in uniosun two years ago
Re: Did You Ever Regret The Choice Of Your Course Of Study? by spiritualmubi: 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Vanpat:

Being a radiographer would have been the best decision of your life , left botany ( 3yrs ) for that
Hello bro, am also in lvl 300 botany and am contemplating on leaving it and apply for radiography, what do you think?
Re: Did You Ever Regret The Choice Of Your Course Of Study? by PinkNature: 7:36am On Dec 31, 2023
SparrowLeague:

Thank you sooooo much!!!!

May God almighty bless you for me...... Amen!!
You made my day day bro. Much love.

You know.... when I applied for Geology during my jamb exam. Friends were discouraging me that it's not a lucrative course.... that I should not waste my time on it......but that's actually my dream.
I love anything Geo so much. So with the support of my mom and my school mentor.
I applied for it.

Wrote my jamb.....scored 280, aggregated to 306. And the major problem of discouragement set in.
That I should change my course, that am trying to waste my brain, that I am too adamant.

But I did always think...... what am I gonna be doing being a doctor??, being a pharmacist?, Being a radiographer....... Geez. I hate them all.

But I simply like being my Geoscientist smiley.

So I went for my heart.

I pray the tide favours me and us all

You should have used your UTME score to secure a medical or engineering course. Our mind has a way on playing tricks on us, I have passion for Chemistry, just pure chemistry but I realised that I may not be able to put food on my table after graduation so I decided to study pharmacy. I couldn't get into pharmacy school after two attempts.

Currently I'm studying radiography. Nigeria is bleeped bro.

As a Geophysicist, you read need God's grace and maximizing your opportunity in life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Has Anyone Ever Left The University A Virgin? / Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL / Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.