Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos (19466 Views)

RRS Arrests Traffic Robber Under Otedola Bridge. / Lagos Police Arrests Traffic Robbers, Arrests Four / Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by Godispeace: 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
Na only Igbos joor !!!!
AchalugoNwa:
this one na Afonja and flat head combo
Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by AmazingELixir: 1:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
grin

These ones na those ipobians that call Chinedu Shinedu....I doubt if these ones still know the direction to their home town anymore.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by Godispeace: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
mind your cursed impoverish and IPOB/ESN govern biafra land . enough criminals dey there to give headache shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Deivid10:
MC Olouomo and his own cult have started calling out their ex- cult members that betraied them during the clash with NURTW

why would a retired CP be part of the board

These people are so predictable.
Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by millhouse: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
No one has the right to Arrest Tinubu Boys in this country

We the WEREYBAS won't accept this, an insult to these boys is an insult to Ooudua Nation

This is unacceptable sad
damn ! That A$$ though smiley
Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
Godispeace:
Na only Igbos joor !!!!

Omuyibo Goddey

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by Ojomu6986: 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
Despite the fact that their names were mentioned, you still concludes say dem be Yoruba, Were jatijati, Egyptian Monkey, imported animal
NaijaOlosho:
No one has the right to Arrest Tinubu Boys in this country

We the WEREYBAS won't accept this, an insult to these boys is an insult to Ooudua Nation

This is unacceptable sad
Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by AlexB300: 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
Igbo boys shocked
Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by bayelsaowei(m): 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
naptu2:
Lagos State Police Command II @rrslagos767

very useless Aro mate fools...idiots who should be thinking about self development and capacity building...useless boys...

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by OmoOshodi(m): 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
K

Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by Zeeku: 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
All this Aros self

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by Kpengla(m): 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
naptu2:

All these giys leave their villages in the east to come cause trouble in Lagos state
Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
Looks like a 9mm

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by orikoku: 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
Teewonders:
No place is safe in this country anymore, God protection is assured over me and you
Amen!!!
Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by deeva2: 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
SEE THEIR UGLY FACES
Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by Letzgo: 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
eedimo:
My pain in all this is that some kids are still desirous to become cultists.

I hate jungle justice but when I see stuffs like this, I'm always moved to lead the mob.
If I was close to them, I swear na ash we for the see now undecided

Be mindful of the people you kill my friend.
Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by eedimo(m): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
Letzgo:

Be mindful of the people you kill my friend.
I didn't see that.
Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
naptu2:

AROMATE MAKA WHY?

How dem nor go catch una when Odín don blind

REST IN VAHALA with the VULTURES Obembe

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by foreshore(m): 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
naptu2:

IPOB'S always in the wrong news
Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by Lightened: 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
Lagos na ya mate angry
Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by Bbbw: 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nice
Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by Tomek09(m): 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
Yorubas disguising as Igbo.
Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar Throw thier damnnn ass into the dungeon
You're back.. where have you been since all this while?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by lugo99(m): 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
XXO..aiyi pe rere Fire!!..

Odin guide us
Re: Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos by Benediction777: 6:05am On Apr 08, 2022
HACKERS DON HACK AM NAH!!!...U NEVER HEAR

Waterlilly

post=111729613:

Hmmm...,aka Aro's.......

Weytin happen to bet9ja site since yesterday?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Than 2,000 Nigerians On Death Row -coalition For Abolition Of Death Penalty / Fulani Herdsmen Rape Minor To Coma In Benue Community / Eight Arrested For Killing Elephant In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.