Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,005 members, 7,838,520 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. (38554 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu / Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Memeni(m): 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
Christistruth00:
shocked

*******NOTICE ******

Simon Ekpa ( Real name Simon Nwaekpa ) must be reported to the Ambassador of Finland in Abuja and also to the Prosecutor General of Finland in Helsinki for his Terrorist’s activities and murders including of women in Nigeria

Please Kindly Report all Simon Ekpa’s video links threatening Violence and his Terrorist Activities to the Finland Ambassador in Abuja

Kindly request for the immediate arrest and Trial of Simon Ekpa in Finland

These are the details of the Finnish Ambassador and Embassy in Abuja

Finland Ambassador to Nigeria (Dr. Jyrki Pulkkinen )
Post address
Embassy of Finland
P.M.B 5140, Maputo Street
Wuse Zone 3
ABUJA
NIGERIA

Visiting address
NO.9, Iro Dan Musa Street
PLOT 1547, ASOKORO
ABUJA

Email sanomat.ABA@formin.fi
Tel. +234 803 785 1150

https://finlandabroad.fi/web/nga/mission#contact-information-1000240

Please make sure that when you Report Simon Ekpa to the Finland Embassy and Ambassador you also send a Copy or make another report of the Complaint to the Prosecutor General of Finland Office their details are below

National Prosecution Authority,
Office of the Prosecutor General
Lintulahdenkuja 4, FI-00530 Helsinki
Finland

Tel.: 029 562 0800
Fax: 029 562 0888
valtakunnansyyttaja.syyttaja@oikeus.fi

Are u a monkey? It's a question
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by omenkaLives(m): 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
Akalia:
God bless you iron lady. If a vast majority of ibos see things through your lens, IPOB will have no place in igboland. I am believing God that soon umu igbo will realize the evils of IPOB and as a result turn on them. IPOB claims for fight for the freedom of Ndiigbo from Nigeria but yet kill Igbos mercilessly without remorse, something that FG of Nigeria won't do.
Lady?? You call Bloodykiller a lady?

That guy has two big hairy balls between his thighs. You're probably new on the forum. cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Tiana06(f): 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by omenkaLives(m): 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
Simon Ekpa will die a miserable death

I urge my igbo brothers to rise up let's fight these bastards to finish.

FG should remove hands let's finish this ourselves.
this is warrrr
kill all ipob at sight
slaughter them without mercy.
since this fat pig has declared war upon us
war shall he see.
I dare you to come out tomorrow. You go cellect enough. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by ablejesus26(m): 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
Provide any evidence of me supporting them or forever shut up. Unknown gunmen killed a relative of mine just this month. His blood will continue to cry for justice. The people that killed him will never know peace until they kick the bucket

When your scammer idi Amin wannabe supreme leader went about praising and calling them angels did you support him or not?
I find it difficult to believe that an Igboman will be doing this ipob nonsense �
But it's a reality I have come to accept,it's no secret that ipob was able to decieve many but my joy is that the fraudster from Umuahia claiming freedom fighter was only able to brainwashed thugs, cultist, criminals and lazy jobless efulefus,ndi bu Nwafo can not see such a man who doesn't have an ordinary kindergarten or aboki kiosk in Igboland as a leader, only fools see such a criminal as a leader.
Ya all doing this ipob nonsense had better join Apga and make yourself useful bcus if it's a biafra connected to ipob una go carry am enter una grave.
I prophesied here that anyone who one way or the other support ipob and their ugm angels will taste of their bullet I am glad the prophecy is fulfilled in your life undecided
Igboland rejects a destructive agenda.
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Cajal(m): 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

So Buhari should do what to Simon Ekpa? Buhari cannot do jack to Simon Ekpa. The skinny skeletal dullard from Daura is so scared of IPOB.
Hmmm
Dot in a circle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Memeni(m): 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
he'll die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die

everything related to him will dieeee

umu igbo should rise let's finish this ourselves
I'm ready to slaughter as many ipob as possible angry

Pray that u don't die first before him..uchu'

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Bounceboune7: 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
Provide any evidence of me supporting them or forever shut up. Unknown gunmen killed a relative of mine just this month. His blood will continue to cry for justice. The people that killed him will never know peace until they kick the bucket
keep quiet,u use to support them n i remember I told u that he go soon reach u.

Now u don chop breakfast

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by JudasNaKarrot: 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

No sacrifice is to much to offer to the greatest man and
prophet of all time that even Buhari and Tilumbu are not fit to loose his shoe laces.

One day lock down to honor our amiable
and lovely prophet is nothing . Even though I am not in south East but I will so honor my prophet here in South West.
This boy your foolishness will follow you to the grave. You don't have sense and don't want to be useful to yourself and family.

Tufiakwa!
Ndi uchu'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by CoronaVirusPro: 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
Welcomed. Weekend starts on Thursday

This should be made a weekly routine. Mondays and Fridays should be sit at home. Only clubs, bars and hotels should be allowed to open.

Hospital and schools should be shut down.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by omenkaLives(m): 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
he'll die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die

everything related to him will dieeee

umu igbo should rise let's finish this ourselves
I'm ready to slaughter as many ipob as possible angry
You can't slaughter shit. You wey hide under mattress till 7pm past Monday. grin

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
I think Buhari is too lenient with this boy
leave buhari alone and enjoy your sit at home in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:

This Afonja Op is always poking nose in business that doesn't concern him. Are South East people complaining to you? When will you learn to mind your business? Skull -mining business is multiplying all over your land but it is Ipob you are obsessed about. No be JuJu be that .
Who told you South East people are not complaining?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Zeey1010: 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
This people are just so confused...
For how long must you observe this sit at home ?...
You are killing your own people with your selfish ideology. Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Originalsly: 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
I said it before .... pleading with Epka is giving him more power.... and he will keep pushing it. I did say what if he calls for sit at home another day... and he has done it. What next?.... that government offices should be closed until Kanu is freed?... then what? The governor need to be calling the shots for the State..... not Buhari not some tout in a hole abroad. The country of Biafra is not yet founded and a power struggle has already begun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by boyfrank: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

No sacrifice is to much to offer to the greatest man and
prophet of all time that even Buhari and Tilumbu are not fit to loose his shoe laces.

One day lock down to honor our amiable
and lovely prophet is nothing . Even though I am not in south East but I will so honor my prophet here in South West.

U don ment o, a dim sure na è biiro na south east.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Bloody Afonja. I've always suspected you to be an Afonja Sabo. Leave Biafra matters alone and face your Oshogbo.

God bless ipob. Long live ipob. D to all Sabos. God bless Ohamadike Simon Ekpa. cool
[/s]

SE generally is safer than Benue state. that's the fact.
by the way Omenka
you're from Benue and we all know how fulani herdsmen are using Benue people for suya always.
but the terrifying part is that since all these menace you've never ever ever in your life criticize the murderous Fulani herdsmen or call them out.
why?
are you telling me that you're scared of calling the people killing your own people at will out?
of course we all know it's for political reasons.
so you choose politics over your people's blood.
it's that not wickedness?
omenka you're a bloody hypocrite.
you're wicked and callous.
you can't even simply call fulani herdsmen killing your people out so it won't appear that you're siding the Igbos yet you're here sniffing at any pant igbos are wearing.
omenka you're too old for these childish nonsense.
at your age you're still following under 20s to throw banters online.
our people says that ana akali ife akali (dem dey overgrown some things)
no wonder most nairaland veterans you're calling to come back and join you in your childish escapades do ignore you.
are you not ashamed of yourself and your hypocrisy sometimes?
Tụfịakwa!
your shame dey shame me seriously.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
I dare you to come out tomorrow. You go cellect enough. cheesy
[/s]

by the way Omenka
you're from Benue and we all know how fulani herdsmen are using Benue people for suya always.
but the terrifying part is that since all these menace you've never ever ever in your life criticize the murderous Fulani herdsmen or call them out.
why?
are you telling me that you're scared of calling the people killing your own people at will out?
you can't even simply call fulani herdsmen killing your people out so it won't appear that you're siding the Igbos yet you're here sniffing at any pant igbos are wearing.
no wonder most nairaland veterans you're calling to come back and join you in your childish escapades do ignore you.
Tụfịakwa!
[s]
omenkaLives:
You can't slaughter shit. You wey hide under mattress till 7pm past Monday. grin
[/s]

by the way Omenka
why?
Tụfịakwa!
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
All genuine ibos stand with him. Anyone against him is a sabo that should be severely dealt with. That priest too is a Sabo.
[/s]

angry

by the way Omenka
why?
Tụfịakwa!

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by gly(m): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
I think Buhari is too lenient with this boy

You have said it all! This is just the truth!!!
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
I'm beginning t like this Ekpa guy. Don't you AchalugoNwa? grin

[/s]

leave me alone angry
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by carl90(m): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
simon,hope you are aware of how nnamdi kanu was tracked and caught?
Hope you have studied the systematic manner he was captured,even as he is outside the country.
It's good if you have done that.
You would likely be getting the same treatment any time soon.
Don't joke with government when they finally mean you.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
Simon Ekpa will die a miserable death

I urge my igbo brothers to rise up let's fight these bastards to finish.

FG should remove hands let's finish this ourselves.
this is warrrr
kill all ipob at sight
slaughter them without mercy.
since this fat pig has declared war upon us
war shall he see.
he will not die
enjoy your sit at home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Fahdiga(m): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
Neddstark:

All he needs to do is request extradition from Finland. He will be either jailed there or repatriated here and jailed
Exactly. I recently lost a relative because of this punk and his gangs. How I wish I could touch him small
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by omenkaLives(m): 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

leave me alone angry
Ohamadike Mazi Simon Ekpa fall on you. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
he will not die
enjoy your sit at home
[/s]
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Ohamadike Mazi Simon Ekpa fall on you. grin grin grin
[/s]

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by fobiflex(m): 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:

This Afonja Op is always poking nose in business that doesn't concern him. Are South East people complaining to you? When will you learn to mind your business? Skull -mining business is multiplying all over your land but it is Ipob you are obsessed about. No be JuJu be that .
Oga bide your face, always the same line, they should mind their business as if you don mind yours when it’s news about other region, and year they are complaining bitterly, just too scared to complain or they will be butchered

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Memeni(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

angry

by the way Omenka
why?
Tụfịakwa!

Leave the wretched wicked souls. Anyway sha what ever they say on nairaland doesn't matter. If they know they have balls..enter street for south east shout am

Whatever happens in nairaland stays in nairaland grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by 07kjb: 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
Liberation is not gotten by negotiation alone ,INFACT U HAVE TO BE HARDENED and must back it up with actions that's what IPOB IS DOING Grant igbos referendum and see IGBOS voting 101% to go BIAFRA
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
Originalsly:
I said it before .... pleading with Epka is giving him more power.... and he will keep pushing it. I did say what if he calls for sit at home another day... and he has done it. What next?.... that government offices should be closed until Kanu is freed?... then what? The governor need to be calling the shots for the State..... not Buhari not some tout in a hole abroad. The country of Biafra is not yet founded and a power struggle has already begun.
a normal sit at home is being observed each court day of MNK
igbos don't have issues with that trust me.
but a fat bastard like Ekpa telling igbos what to do is very annoying.
I'll personally kill him if I can get my hands on him.

he must dieee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Ademola Adeleke Borehole Drilling To Mark 100 Days In Office Begins / Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) / Customs Boss, Dikko, Gives Resignation Notice To President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.