Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,991 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. (38557 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu / Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by warlordd(m): 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

No sacrifice is to much to offer to the greatest man and
prophet of all time that even Buhari and Tilumbu are not fit to loose his shoe laces.

One day lock down to honor our amiable
and lovely prophet is nothing . Even though I am not in south East but I will so honor my prophet here in South West.

Otu gbawa nne gi there! Ipob bingo supporting Ekperima Kanu.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Fahdiga(m): 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
Neddstark:

My condolences bro. Peace is what we need.
Thanks my old guy. I wish you the best bro

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Fahdiga(m): 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
Landmack:

U are part of the Nairaland unknown gunmen. Your members emergingnations and the rest Nairaland terrorists will soon get it hot hot
Any evidence?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Conrod: 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
Exactly. I recently lost a relative because of this punk and his gangs. How I wish I could touch him small
Fool,...i just wonder the kind of elder you would later become to your people.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by warlordd(m): 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
[quote author=SultanYoung post=111730142]This Simon_Ekpa is very happy and want Kanu to be behind bars that's why he has been adding more crime to the case file of Kanu.

And the Foolish followers are answering his every call.

The last time I saw Simon is at Portharcourt Mummy B road and this guy was a Security Guard oooo 2012

If you notice him on twitter you will see and see he and his Cronies are promoting IDDU KINGDOM from my findings there is a massive fraud and embezzlement going on and that Nelly and here likes keep promoting the IDDU MOVEMENT.

Check my tweet SIMON_EKPA sold NNAMDI TO THE FEDS that's why the feds will never disclose how they get him in the first place.

Just like JUDAS sold Jesus to the highest bidder so did SIMON_EKPA sold NNAMDI to the highest bidder.

Only when KANU is realized thats when this mystery can be unfold.[/quote
The thief is using Kanu's absence to swindle his mumu followers. Like Kanu, like Ekpa.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Fahdiga(m): 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
Brooklynsouth:
has he or she been a saboteur?
He is innocent
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Fahdiga(m): 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
Conrod:
Fool,...i just wonder the kind of elder you would later become to your people.
Is this all you can say to someone who recently lost a relative?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Fahdiga(m): 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
Golan007:

Na now your eye clear.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Fahdiga(m): 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
Heavensent01:

Buhari cannot fight a man igbo love, it will be political hunting beside it's not Simon Ekpa it's DSS

upside down brain set of clowns
Shut up
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by twilliamx(m): 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

prophet of all time that even Buhari and Tilumbu are not fit to loose his shoe laces.

and lovely prophet is nothing . Even though I am not in south East but I will so honor my prophet here in South West.

Just say you no get job

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by blackmantis: 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
I got this information late now I'll be trapped somewhere near Aba.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by tiegahpor: 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Bandits'jiri amu dorwakwa gi otu ebe ahu!!!

Kitikpa tagbuo onu otu nne gi ebe ahu..

May you be SODOMIZED to coma for this WICKED,EVIL subtle rejoinder..

Daughter of Jezebel!
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by tiegahpor: 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

So Buhari should do what to Simon Ekpa? Buhari cannot do jack to Simon Ekpa. The skinny skeletal dullard from Daura is so scared of IPOB.

You are a BLOODY FUCTARD!!!

Buhari is afraid of IPOB yet has their god under lock and chains..

Thunderbird gbawakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu!
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Conrod: 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
Is this all you can say to someone who recently lost a relative?
Menachem begin's faction of zionists blew up king david hotel in israel killing 91 persons including foreigners,...he later became their prime minister and even won the 1978 nobel peace prize,,.am sorry for your loss ,,.to defeat americans ,vietnam lost over 4oo ooo.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by christistruth01: 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
Digitalfuture:
This is absolutely useless and you don't have any evidence

1hr 16 mins of the Video below simon Ekpa said that IPOB Autopilot would deal with the Fulani and Ebube Agu in the East

4 days later Fulanis were Slaughted in the Cattle Market in Abia by Gunmen which IPOB DOS claimed to be Simon Ekpa's men

He declared war on then and Ohaneze cannot say they didn't hear about it because simon ekpa put it on YouTube for the whole World to know he meant business

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhkaFzTZan8

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Heavensent01(m): 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
Shut up

are you tired of praising ugm? guess you stop praises when your cousin was caught up as their victim

I just hope your lost common sense get back to your empty head

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by naptu2: 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
They've done what they always do. Simon Ekpa will tweet a threat in the morning and the terrorists will go round shooting, burning and destroying in the evening. They've set Aguata LG Headquarters on fire after a shootout with the military and they are shooting in other places at the moment. All of this is being done in order to scare people and prevent them from going out tomorrow.

By tomorrow morning we'll know how many people they've killed.

Already one of the autopiloters is racing through Nairaland threads in order to blame the fire at Aguata LGA on the DSS.

This is is their usual method of operation.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by TheGift: 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
How can a 36 year old Simon Ekpa , all the way in Finland, be declaring sit-at-home with the threat of violence on anyone who does not obey? and south easterners are following like sheep?

I have always suspected that if the south east becomes a country by itself, without having a collective strategy, they will burn down Biafra with their own hands, trying to decide who will be the boss and who will answer to who.

The current situation suggests that my suspicions are true.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Unzerious: 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
I think, studying the mindset of an Igbo man should be a Branch in Psychology. is this how if Biafra is achieved, they'll be tearing themselves apart? Well they make NL Forum Sweeter. grin

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by jrusky(m): 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You are a goat, real Ewu Anukpama. See his mouth so you are not ashame to mentioned you are in SW baa? I swear e dey do me to have my baseball baton in my hand locate you and smash your knee cap and made you a cripple.

Shameless mofo. A bloody bastard hold entire region on ransome and a fuc-king Ewu Senegal talking thrash. Pls do Ekpa profile and show us his biological father?

Bloody fool if it's Igboho or MC Oluomo that threaten his peoplethese way a fucing bitch like you will called them cowards.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by ufotunang: 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
Sit at home on Monday another sit at home on Friday... nawaoooo... it's the common man that is suffering all of this...their bussinesses and jobs are affected just because of nnamdi kanu..in which his children and wife are at abroad UK are enjoying life over there... while the common man in SE are suffering....I have said it dialogue between the federal government and IPOB is the solution to this problems....no problem without a solution

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by ufotunang: 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Somon ekpa giving command and threats from the comfort of his home at Finland... making the common man to suffer... while him and his family, children ate enjoying in Finland... nawaoooo

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Henri8: 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Come down SE and stay one year in his honour. Don't stay in the SW.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Henri8: 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
Ekpa is destroying my state. He should go to Ebonyi state and do that

Make Umahi pursue am?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Anisilas: 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
tiegahpor:

You are a BLOODY FUCTARD!!!
Buhari is afraid of IPOB yet has their god under lock and chains..
Thunderbird gbawakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu!
dont mind that transgender.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Denoh68: 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

THUNDER KILL YOU THERE,YOU ARE WORST THAN A GOAT.No sacrifice is to much to offer to the greatest man and

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by thinkmoney(m): 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
naptu2:
The leader of the Autopiloters faction of IPOB, Simon Ekpa, has declared a sit-at-home protest for tomorrow. The protest is to mark the appearance of Nnamdi Kanu in court. Simon Ekpa has also warned that Nnamdi Kanu's brother, Emmanuel Kanu, should not be allowed to move around in the court tomorrow.

There is a huge dispute between the Autopiloters faction of Ipob and the DOS faction. The Kanu Family are backing the DOS faction, but the Autopiloters say that Ipob is not a monarchy and Kanu's family does not have a say in what happens in the organisation. Another brother of Nnamdi Kanu, Kanunta Kanu, has previously accused Simon Ekpa and the Autopiloters of being behind the violence and killings in the South-East.

Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1511938006692904964

Picture 2: Nnamdi Kanu and Emmanuel Kanu at the Federal High Court, Abuja last year.
When the government successfully arrest this guy, it would be stupid and shameful for anybody to come here and cry oh
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by luluman: 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
naptu2:
The leader of the Autopiloters faction of IPOB, Simon Ekpa, has declared a sit-at-home protest for tomorrow. The protest is to mark the appearance of Nnamdi Kanu in court. Simon Ekpa has also warned that Nnamdi Kanu's brother, Emmanuel Kanu, should not be allowed to move around in the court tomorrow.

There is a huge dispute between the Autopiloters faction of Ipob and the DOS faction. The Kanu Family are backing the DOS faction, but the Autopiloters say that Ipob is not a monarchy and Kanu's family does not have a say in what happens in the organisation. Another brother of Nnamdi Kanu, Kanunta Kanu, has previously accused Simon Ekpa and the Autopiloters of being behind the violence and killings in the South-East.

Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1511938006692904964

Picture 2: Nnamdi Kanu and Emmanuel Kanu at the Federal High Court, Abuja last year.
They are not serious as envisaged, already having factions even before the Biafra comes?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by luluman: 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Bros you need to see a psychiatrist quick o
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Ojukwuo2: 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
YesOoooooo that is BiafraLand All hay Biafra
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by StarGra: 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Is this guy the new Nnamdi KANU
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Savagery101: 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
WE ARE LOCKING OUR AREA DOWN AND YOU ARE THERE CRYING. WE ARE NOT COMPLAINING SO WHY DO YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSELVES?

WE ARE THE NEW GENERATION BIAFRANS, WE HONOUR OUR WORDS, WE ARE NOT BACKING DOWN.

RELEASE MAZI NNAMDI KANU AND CONDUCT REFERENDUM OR WE SABOTAGE YOUR DYING ECONOMY TO THE VERY LAST.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable / Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose / Agunola Omomowo Slumps And Dies In Hotel Room (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.