Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,379 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. (38558 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu / Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by OChimex: 7:50am On Apr 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

No sacrifice is to much to offer to the greatest man and
prophet of all time that even Buhari and Tilumbu are not fit to loose his shoe laces.

One day lock down to honor our amiable
and lovely prophet is nothing . Even though I am not in south East but I will so honor my prophet here in South West.

The question is do you and Ekpa who live outside East observe the sit af home at your various locations? No is the answer.

Only if you know the number of innocents ones that have been wasted in this.

But one thing is assured.

Anybody who has a hand in this killings and supports it will be visited with deaths and bloodletting
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Anisilas: 8:19am On Apr 08, 2022
tiegahpor:

Bandits'jiri amu dorwakwa gi otu ebe ahu!!!
Kitikpa tagbuo onu otu nne gi ebe ahu..
May you be SODOMIZED to coma for this WICKED,EVIL subtle rejoinder..
Daughter of Jezebel!
that's a man parading like a woman
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Paulianfa(m): 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
Who is this Simon Ekpa? Is he bigger than the federal government?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Corrinthians(m): 9:58am On Dec 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

No sacrifice is to much to offer to the greatest man and
prophet of all time that even Buhari and Tilumbu are not fit to loose his shoe laces.

One day lock down to honor our amiable
and lovely prophet is nothing . Even though I am not in south East but I will so honor my prophet here in South West.
grin grin grin

Cc: Peterobiisathie
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Corrinthians(m): 9:59am On Dec 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

So Buhari should do what to Simon Ekpa? Buhari cannot do jack to Simon Ekpa. The skinny skeletal dullard from Daura is so scared of IPOB.
grin grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by GBTYO: 10:13am On Dec 13, 2022
naptu2:
Meanwhile, Simon Ekpa and the Autopiloters have resumed their attacks on the Catholic archdioceses and dioceses in the South-East.

The Bishop of Enugu Diocese, Most Reverend Doctor Callistus Valentine Onaga, had complained about the sit-at-home protest and its effect on the poor in the South-East. In response Simon Ekpa claimed that Bishop Onaga impregnated a 15 year old girl and that he now has a 27 year old son as a result. The Catholic Diocese of Enugu denied the allegation and that's where it ended.

However, the Governor of Anambra State, Professor Chukwuma Soludo, held a mass at the St Joseph Catholic Cathedral, Ekwulobia to mark the end of the sit-at-home protests (two security men at the Cathedral were killed later that day) and Simon Ekpa has since resumed his attacks on the Catholic Church in the South-East.

Warning these idiots that IPOB remains a Zionist group and so more dangerous than Sunni Jihadists .

Let them continue their descent to madness.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. by Peterobiisathie(f): 10:14am On Dec 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

So Buhari should do what to Simon Ekpa? Buhari cannot do jack to Simon Ekpa. The skinny skeletal dullard from Daura is so scared of IPOB.
Simon Ekpa Holi Holi Holi

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric / Governor Oborevwori To Unveil Africa’s Tallest Christmas Tree In Delta (Photo) / Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.