Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

I Think I'm Being Manipulated Spiritually/diabolically! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Think I'm Being Manipulated Spiritually/diabolically! (643 Views)

I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded / What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman / OPC Members Fortify Themselves And Their Weapons Spiritually In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I'm Being Manipulated Spiritually/diabolically! by Barbiturate(m): 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
This is going to be lonnngggg! grin

I never wanted to put this up. Infact I decided to just live with it till God knows when!

I guess I just summoned courage to damn all consequences and spill it.....after all, it's a faceless forum!

With this story below, I have no doubt that someone is doing something to me diabolically, to stop me from progressing or moving from point A to B.

Since I lost my job some years back, finding another one has been very difficult. I usually get opportunities, but I don't understand how it slips away. I also have this near success syndrome.

(1) I did test with International breweries(AbInBev). I performed well at the interview. I was called for medicals, but then the initial location of position advertised was in Lagos. The HR said I would be transferred to Ogun without accommodation. I told him I live with an aged mom and I'm the only one taking care of her and that if it'll be possible to be in Lagos, I would appreciate. If not, then I would still go to Ogun State. He said he would get in touch with me soon.
I never heard from him again. I called but he never picked. I went to their office but I was sent out.
I regretted my actions though. I would have just accepted. It was later it dawned on me that I messed up.....as if I was being controlled before.

(2) I was called from abroad(UK) by a company who got my contact from my LinkedIn profile. After the video interview with about 2 whites and a Nigerian (based there)
They were impressed and agreed to employ me as their country manager in Nigeria. They sent me to an HR office for documentation and finger print and all. They also sent messages to my former employer, of which I had been there to see the HR. He assured me nothing bad would happen.
We had agreed on salary, working hours and days and even the office which is at Lekki.
Days passed, I never heard anything from them. From days to weeks to months. That was how I lost this one.

(3) The MD(Indian) of Henkel(makers of WAW detergent) is one of my connections on LinkedIn. I usually send him Goodwill messages and other prayers. So one day I told him about giving me an opportunity at Henkel. After some months, he eventually sent me an email(HR) to send my CV. I did and after some days I was called for an interview.
The sales manager(Indian) was really not convinced with my person. He told me to forget about the MD, that he will be my boss. Told him I had no issues with that. I guess he was intimidated by my person. He told me I would be paid 40k and I said it's fine but I would have to get back to him. Then I chatted with the MD that I'm really grateful for the opportunity but the pay is way below what I earned before......with all my qualifications and experiences!
He later said he would speak to the HR and the sales manager on my behalf, but till date I've heard nothing. He has even stopped chatting with me.

(4) I was interviewed by this trans app company (GONA) owned by Chinese. I was actually the highest at the interview, so I was picked. 200k gross salary. I was told to go for a 2 days work test at Ajah. I worked with some of their staff, to test the job. They register Ajah and Lekki buses on their platform. They also talk to passengers, to use their app.
They were impressed by my results for the 2 days. The HR told me to come the next day for my appointment letter and start the same day. I told her I need a day or 2 off, to prepare myself......clothes and other stuffs. She agreed, but when I went there after 2 days, she said the MD hasn't signed and I should go. That she would call me when it's ready. She never called me again.

(5) I have shared this one before. I applied to Eleganza sister company (cosmetics company) as a procurement manager. I passed all the series of interview. Finally I met with chief Razak okoya. He told me that I'm Igbo and I don't have the passport(meaning I don't have any Yoruba link/lineage)
I was never called again.

(6) A friend who is a manager at Coca-Cola, told me that his friend who is in the supply chain department of Coca-Cola wants to refer someone to HR cos they need someone to assist them. He sent my CV to him and begged him to help me out, that I really need the job. My friend said he assured him that he would see to it. It's been almost a month now. Nothing yet!

(7) My former colleague and friend, worked with a construction company/developers, as a procurement manager, at Lekki before resigning for a much better one. The former company told him to refer another capable hand to them. He called me to send my CV, of which I did. I was called in for interview by the MD. He was okay with my answers but then he said the project manager has the final say. I noticed another guy that came before me.
I was later called for an interview with the PM and the HR.
This other applicant was treated differently with much prestige. I came before him but he was interviewed before me.
After my interview, they asked if I had any question for them. I said it's not a question but an observation/advice. I told them that I came before the other guy, but he was interviewed before me and that it's suspicious....and shows they had more interest in the guy. They didn't give me any good reason except for apologies and that they didn't know.

How won't you know? I got there around 9am and the interview time was 10am. The guy came around 10:30am. It was immediately after he entered they started preparing for the interview. I later told my friend/colleague and he said I should forget about them.

8. This same friend/colleague ∆ called me recently and told me that his current company where he works as a procurement manager, wants him to get an assistant because the job is too much and tedious for him. He asked if I would be interested I said yes. Then he printed out my CV and minuted on it, with very good statement about my person and experience and then the salary. It's a massive project by the US and lasg.
He later forwarded my CV to the HR as instructed by his white boss.
The HR collected but didn't act on it and said he would wait till the white boss comes back from his sojourn.

My friend later called me and told me to be very prayerful. That he doesn't understand what's happening. He said the boss actually instructed the HR before tranvelling....that he should accept the CV and call me.

When the white boss came back, the HR gave the CV to him. He went through it and dropped it on his table. He told my friend he would see to it later.

My friend said he has never said anything again since then. He said I should really check myself and be very prayerful. That something isn't right somewhere!

Now, tell me if this is not spiritual!

Don't bother to send me church or spiritual addresses. I won't go. I'm a staunch Catholic. I'll continue to pray my rosary and receive holy communion. If God says this is how it will be forever, so be it.

Meanwhile, I drive on bolt. So I'm not begging!

Thank you for reading.

NB: Before the last job I lost, I had worked with 3 different companies in the procurement department.
Re: I Think I'm Being Manipulated Spiritually/diabolically! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
Try live a chaste life,abstain from anything sexual,fast and pray,it works like magic.
Re: I Think I'm Being Manipulated Spiritually/diabolically! by Uzomacharles: 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
Pray with SALT & WATER

3 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Being Manipulated Spiritually/diabolically! by CoronaVirusPro: 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
You watch too much Nigerian movies, and why you believe you have spiritual problems.

4 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Being Manipulated Spiritually/diabolically! by SultanYoung: 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
Your problem is not spiritual but personal, according to your right up the opportunity present it self and your push it aside by being BOSSY sorry to use that word.

My dear the role of an employee in this part of the country is YES SIR, YES MA, objecting to this and bringing up excuses will always trigger a threat to your employee

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Being Manipulated Spiritually/diabolically! by Uzomacharles: 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
Barbiturate:

I never wanted to put this up. Infact I decided to just live with it till God knows when!

I guess I just summoned courage to damn all consequences and spill it.....after all, it's a faceless forum!

With this story below, I have no doubt that someone is doing something to me diabolically, to stop me from progressing or moving from point A to B.

Since I lost my job some years back, finding another one has been very difficult. I usually get opportunities, but I don't understand how it slips away. I also have this near success syndrome.

(1) I did test with International breweries(AbInBev). I performed well at the interview. I was called for medicals, but then the initial location of position advertised was in Lagos. The HR said I would be transferred to Ogun without accommodation.***1*** I told him I live with an aged mom and I'm the only one taking care of her and that if it'll be possible to be in Lagos, I would appreciate. If not, then I would still go to Ogun State. He said he would get in touch with me soon.
I never heard from him again. I called but he never picked. I went to their office but I was sent out.
I regretted my actions though. I would have just accepted. It was later it dawned on me that I messed up
.....as if I was being controlled before.

(2) I was called from abroad(UK) by a company who got my contact from my LinkedIn profile. After the video interview with about 2 whites and a Nigerian (based there)
They were impressed and agreed to employ me as their country manager in Nigeria. They sent me to an HR office for documentation and finger print and all. They also sent messages to my former employer, of which I had been there to see the HR. He assured me nothing bad would happen.
We had agreed on salary, working hours and days and even the office which is at Lekki.
Days passed, I never heard anything from them. From days to weeks to months. That was how I lost this one.

(3) The MD(Indian) of Henkel(makers of WAW detergent) is one of my connections on LinkedIn. I usually send him Goodwill messages and other prayers. So one day I told him about giving me an opportunity at Henkel. After some months, he eventually sent me an email(HR) to send my CV. I did and after some days I was called for an interview.
The sales manager(Indian) was really not convinced with my person. He told me to forget about the MD, that he will be my boss. Told him I had no issues with that. I guess he was intimidated by my person. He told me I would be paid 40k and I said it's fine but I would have to get back to him. Then I chatted with the MD that I'm really grateful for the opportunity but the pay is way below what I earned before......with all my qualifications and experiences!
He later said he would speak to the HR and the sales manager on my behalf, but till date I've heard nothing. He has even stopped chatting with me.

(4) I was interviewed by this trans app company (GONA) owned by Chinese. I was actually the highest at the interview, so I was picked. 200k gross salary. I was told to go for a 2 days work test at Ajah. I worked with some of their staff, to test the job. They register Ajah and Lekki buses on their platform. They also talk to passengers, to use their app.
They were impressed by my results for the 2 days. The HR told me to come the next day for my appointment letter and start the same day. **2** I told her I need a day or 2 off, to prepare myself......clothes and other stuffs. She agreed, but when I went there after 2 days, she said the MD hasn't signed and I should go. That she would call me when it's ready. She never called me again.

(5) I have shared this one before. I applied to Eleganza sister company (cosmetics company) as a procurement manager. I passed all the series of interview. Finally I met with chief Razak okoya. He told me that I'm Igbo and I don't have the passport(meaning I don't have any Yoruba link/lineage)

(6) A friend who is a manager at Coca-Cola, told me that his friend who is in the supply chain department of Coca-Cola wants to refer someone to HR cos they need someone to assist them. He sent my CV to him and begged him to help me out, that I really need the job. My friend said he assured him that he would see to it. It's been almost a month now. Nothing yet!

(7) My former colleague and friend, worked with a construction company/developers, as a procurement manager, at Lekki before resigning for a much better one. The former company told him to refer another capable hand to them. He called me to send my CV, of which I did. I was called in for interview by the MD. He was okay with my answers but then he said the project manager has the final say. I noticed another guy that came before me.
This other applicant was treated differently with much prestige. I came before him but he was interviewed before me.
After my interview, they asked if I had any question for them. I said it's not a question but an observation/advice. I told them that I came before the other guy, but he was interviewed before me and that it's suspicious....and shows they had more interest in the guy. They didn't give me any good reason except for apologies and that they didn't know.

How won't you know? I got there around 9am and the interview time was 10am. The guy came around 10:30am. It was immediately after he entered they started preparing for the interview. I later told my friend/colleague and he said I should forget about them.

8. This same friend/colleague ∆ called me recently and told me that his current company where he works as a procurement manager, wants him to get an assistant because the job is too much and tedious for him. He asked if I would be interested I said yes. Then he printed out my CV and minuted on it, with very good statement about my person and experience and then the salary. It's a massive project by the US and lasg.
The HR collected but didn't act on it and said he would wait till the white boss comes back from his sojourn.

My friend later called me and told me to be very prayerful. That he doesn't understand what's happening. He said the boss actually instructed the HR before tranvelling....that he should accept the CV and call me.

When the white boss came back, the HR gave the CV to him. He went through it and dropped it on his table. He told my friend he would see to it later.

My friend said he has never said anything again since then. He said I should really check myself and be very prayerful. That something isn't right somewhere!

Don't bother to send me church or spiritual addresses. I won't go. I'm a staunch Catholic. I'll continue to pray my rosary and receive holy communion. If God says this is how it will be forever, so be it.

Thank you for reading.

NB: Before the last job I lost, I had worked with 3 different companies in the procurement department.

@First bolded
I thought you learned from the mistake

@Second bolded
You repeated it again

Moral lesson

SECURE THE JOB FIRST

3 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Being Manipulated Spiritually/diabolically! by ahnie: 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
People chasing your spiritually are 8n their trillions.
Get an apoti,get a fullscalp paper and a bic and start writing the names of ladies you have dated time past.

Get in touch with them and plead for forgiveness, trust me you would see changes.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Being Manipulated Spiritually/diabolically! by Ajens1991: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
You are close to your breakthrough. Don't give up yet. But I will advise you on one thing, if you keep repeating one thing,you will always get the same result again and again...

If you feel it's spiritual, check your spiritual life well, if you feel it's a character or mental issue, check it as well. Don't leave anything to chance. You have to fight and be ready to do what it takes to come out of such mental stigma.

Above all, don't kill to make wealth. I beg you!
Re: I Think I'm Being Manipulated Spiritually/diabolically! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
Op your problem still borders on your last statement of being a staunch Catholic. Na only you waka come oo. Going for a serious deliverance from a curse or ancestral manipulations or demonic forces won't stop you from being a Catholic. Pray it won't be more late for you when you would wake from your slumber.

Let me give you a motivation here. Imagine this scenario, you as a kid wanted to leave a room and an elder, huge and muscular guy(in this case the bad luck/devil) stands on that door and said you're going nowhere. Bet me you'll remain on that room till you're tired and die off. But immediately someone big and huge too (in this case a powerful man of God)comes for your rescue. Bet me you'll be freed , rescued and set free so easily.

Now that is the work of a powerful and gifted man of God in your life. Pls save yourself more by yourself.

I just advised you from a personal experience. I was and still a Catholic from birth. But I saw life and understood what it means to be held by spiritual forces.

If you're in Lagos. Search and locate Zion ministry @ago okota axis. He's a Catholic minister also.

Pls patronise us today for your power steering pump of all car models.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Being Manipulated Spiritually/diabolically! by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
people like you should understand that what you are going through is called LIFE... and if you think that you should be successful at everything you try, then you better wake up and smell the coffee. just try to be the best at what you can do, and basta. the way you expect everything to fall on your lap and be positive, while probably 10 other people (or more) have the exact same thought about the exact same job position, is funny.
in due time, you will be successful in your quest, and this has nothing to do with spirituality or what not.

i wont even dwel on your sense of entitlement, which in my own humble opinion, is a turn off.
Re: I Think I'm Being Manipulated Spiritually/diabolically! by tommy589(m): 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
If your problem is spiritual you won't be having job opportunities. Maybe you intimidate your interviewers and you should go through your CV again to remove some contents. If you are too good it is bad vibes to some employers

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Being Manipulated Spiritually/diabolically! by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
Pick out 7days and pray and fast. Within the 7days keeps yourself holy. Let prayers be the last thing you do before you close your eyes and sleep. Tell to show you the source of your problem. God will show you the person and it will be someone you will not believe. As for the boldened part of your message, well, thank God you have something to hold unto.
Barbiturate:

Re: I Think I'm Being Manipulated Spiritually/diabolically! by BianoJay(m): 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
Barbiturate:

(1) I did test with International breweries(AbInBev). I performed well at the interview. I was called for medicals, but then the initial location of position advertised was in Lagos. The HR said I would be transferred to Ogun without accommodation. I told him I live with an aged mom and I'm the only one taking care of her and that if it'll be possible to be in Lagos, I would appreciate. If not, then I would still go to Ogun State. He said he would get in touch with me soon.
I regretted my actions though. I would have just accepted. It was later it dawned on me that I messed up.....as if I was being controlled before.

They were impressed by my results for the 2 days. The HR told me to come the next day for my appointment letter and start the same day. I told her I need a day or 2 off, to prepare myself......clothes and other stuffs. She agreed, but when I went there after 2 days, she said the MD hasn't signed and I should go. That she would call me when it's ready. She never called me again.

Thank you for reading.

My brother, sorry for all you have had to go through. But you shouldn't refuse to seek help because you're a Catholic. There's actually no church in heaven and after death God wouldn't ask you the name of the church you attended on earth, you would only be judged by the kind of life you lived and if you fulfilled God's purpose for bringing you to this world.

Seek help in genuine places. Anointing breaks the yoke. I would advice you attend Dunamis international gospel center or, at least, follow their Tuesday healing and deliverance service on Facebook, every Tuesday by 9:30am.

God bless you, sir.
Re: I Think I'm Being Manipulated Spiritually/diabolically! by mployer(m): 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
Your problem is deeply spiritual. Don't take all these motivational talks here.

Audit your life and make necessary changes. Pray for direction from the Holy Spirit.
Re: I Think I'm Being Manipulated Spiritually/diabolically! by Originalsly: 3:23am On Apr 08, 2022
I don't believe it's spiritual. From what you wrote.... you believe I believe it's one of two problems. The guy getting preference over you .....and the other guy likely paid their way. You had job offers .... confirmed.... first day you should be on the job... on time... but here you are asking to be off before you start. That's a bad sign.... what will happen when you actually start?... can't take chances with you ... likely to be unreliable. Your CV .... showed you had 3 jobs... why would you not jump shift if employed?... opportunist.... can't hire you. Your old supervisor telling you everything is ok.....and you believed him. He threw you under the boss... that's why you weren't called. Bro....work on yourself.... certification is not everything .
Re: I Think I'm Being Manipulated Spiritually/diabolically! by Cordenify(m): 3:38am On Apr 08, 2022
House of Joy: Make Satan Know His Defeat https://miheanyi..com/2022/04/make-satan-know-his-defeat.html

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Turns To Native Doctor In Enugu (pics) / The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Port Harcourt, Rivers State / A Picture Of Pure Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.