Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

I’m Not The Husband Of A Lesbian, Put Respect On My Name”- Nkechi Ex Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Not The Husband Of A Lesbian, Put Respect On My Name”- Nkechi Ex Husband (760 Views)

I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not The Husband Of A Lesbian, Put Respect On My Name”- Nkechi Ex Husband by Jenniferchuma10: 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
The marriage of Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday to Ekiti-born politician, Opeyemi Falegan has crashed.

“I’m not the husband of a lesbian, put respect on my name”- Nkechi Blessing's ex-husband, Opeyemi counters sexuality claim
The estranged husband confirmed their split on Instagram live.
He disclosed that he does not want to be associated with Nkechi Blessing, who he alleged is a lesbian.

According to him, he is no longer her husband and wants to protect his name.

The whole drama began after blogger ‘gistlover’, alleged that the actress slept with a man for an endorsement deal.

Falegan said: “I don’t want to be known for any notoriety or anything controversial.

“I’m not the husband of a lesbian, put respect on my name”- Nkechi Blessing's ex-husband, Opeyemi counters sexuality claim
“I have a name, that name is my pride. I want to be known as someone who added value to people and who will keep doing the work for people.

“I have a name that I am trying to protect here. Anything at all, husband of who? Where did you see the husband?

“I’m not the husband of a lesbian, put respect on my name.”

Addressing his statement on her Instagram, Nkechi Blessing also confirmed the split with her husband, warning that anyone who is with him should be ready to feed him.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/im-not-the-husband-of-a-lesbian-put-respect-on-my-name-nkechi-blessings-ex-husband-opeyemi-counters-sexuality-claim/

Re: I’m Not The Husband Of A Lesbian, Put Respect On My Name”- Nkechi Ex Husband by Fahdiga(m): 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Imagine screwing a hole that women pours saliva on when they are doing it. I reject this type of pussy in Jesus name amen

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not The Husband Of A Lesbian, Put Respect On My Name”- Nkechi Ex Husband by Shalommy(f): 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
Chaiii... cheesy cheesy cheesy Wahala dey!
Re: I’m Not The Husband Of A Lesbian, Put Respect On My Name”- Nkechi Ex Husband by Aonkuuse(m): 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nigerian actresses... They have deep dirty secrets
Re: I’m Not The Husband Of A Lesbian, Put Respect On My Name”- Nkechi Ex Husband by habsydiamond(m): 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
I still don't understand what these people enjoy from such act.. Una go dey grind una sef together. No secret can stay hidden for many years.. Urs has come to light now.. Deal with it
Re: I’m Not The Husband Of A Lesbian, Put Respect On My Name”- Nkechi Ex Husband by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
I can never marry an actress. F**king clito traders. Spits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not The Husband Of A Lesbian, Put Respect On My Name”- Nkechi Ex Husband by dollynnn(f): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
kids!
Re: I’m Not The Husband Of A Lesbian, Put Respect On My Name”- Nkechi Ex Husband by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
shattap you fool...you should have put some respect on your own name before you foolishly got married to that so called lesbian....duh!
now marriage is over, suddenly you say she is a lesbian while she says your are a broke/lame lover..... we know the drill!
Re: I’m Not The Husband Of A Lesbian, Put Respect On My Name”- Nkechi Ex Husband by GooodHardDick: 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nigeria girls are useless. All of them angry

1 Like

Re: I’m Not The Husband Of A Lesbian, Put Respect On My Name”- Nkechi Ex Husband by andy82: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
Imagine screwing a hole that women pours saliva on when they are doing it. I reject this type of pussy in Jesus name amen

grin grin grin
Re: I’m Not The Husband Of A Lesbian, Put Respect On My Name”- Nkechi Ex Husband by emmaodet: 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
SmellySperm:
I can never marry an actress. F**king clito traders. Spits.

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Damnnn She Got A Fat Assss / Man Catches, Films Best Friend 'eating' His Girlfriend In An Uncompleted Buildin / Why Do Opobo People Suck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.