Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,193 members, 7,860,272 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) (225429 Views)

My Interview Experience With A Banking Firm / My Interview Experience / My Job Interview Experience Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by amor4ce(m): 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2011
For dem prospective NNPC employees wey no get job yet, which one dem go come face?
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Templa(m): 6:05am On Dec 17, 2011
The House of Representatives has directed the ICPC to beam its anti-graft search light at the NNPC and expose the rot in the agency.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by bebrief(m): 9:09am On Dec 17, 2011
bebrief:

Good job guys for the patience so far. Expect the letters by mid-December. At most before Xmas.

God has done it, give praise to His name!

Patient guys, patient! God is in control,
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by jimngam(m): 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2011
It's sad dt dis thread has been derailed or mildly put, made less interesting & informative by misleading & inaccurate info, ova time. Evry1 is claiming 2 hav a 'reliable source' @ d towers, my dear 'real' hopefuls, it doesn't matter 'hw long' bt 'hw well' dis whole recruitment issue turns out 2 b, wat ever d outcome, let's jus thank God. Wish all of us goodlck(eida wif NNPC or wiaeva God's plan takes us 2).
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by railrail: 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2011
Good news for everyone else, bad news for me, My RELIABLE source just told me that my score (For my stupid state was too low) so I guess ur probability of being selected just increased by point something.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by lighternote: 11:55am On Dec 21, 2011
with a good heart,I supported a collective post on GEJ's fb but d cowards (n ddetractors) became d wet blanket. U listened to masked Nnpc n those who r not hopefuls who do not want u to alert d FG.
Tell me,where is syenite?
I believed in getting to d root of ds n I did! wake up,Nnpc is filling d gap. a word for d wise.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by lighternote: 11:58am On Dec 21, 2011
a year soon over n d case will b officially,legally closed. do something now
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by lonamy: 7:08am On Dec 22, 2011
lighternote:

a year soon over n d case will b officially,legally closed. do something now
dont panic, u will get ur letter soon if u are qualified. nobody is filling any gap, dont let ur assumption send unwanted panic to the house. everybody is following up on the activities in the towers. just relax babe grin
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by SilaV: 10:36am On Dec 22, 2011
To God be the Glory.NNPC or not, it is well.

As I have always said, we can play our own little part to ensure that this recruitment process comes to a logical conclusion.It was suggested that we should exercise a bit of patience sometime ago not to storm GEJ's wall.In fact, we were hearing series of information from "reliable sources" that letters will be released within a certain time frame.This actually calmed most nerves,including mine.Just two weeks ago the most reliable and respected mouth and forumite on NNPC hopeful thread in Naijahtjb told us with all levels of certainty(I am not saying this to disrespect him because of the way Government changes its mind frequently) that letters would roll out latest by Friday last week.I even came here to inform the house.Nothing has happened up till this moment.I am happy to hear that guys have started storming GEJ wall with reasonable comments concerning DPR,NNPC and other government agencies suspended or prolong recruitment exercise.A forumite from naijhtjbs made this known.

Personally, I think it is a welcome development because this is the best time to act or never.Though our action may not change anything,but let us do this to satisfy our conscience and provide answer to this basic question that might be asked by this present generation and generations to come;"What efforts did you make like the youth of other clime?" We should remember that by law, any recruitment that lasts longer than twelve calendar months can be cancelled with or without any explanation.Our destinies are in our own hands.

I have not come here to say all these because I am jobless: justice must prevail and what one deserves must not be denied of one.With all sense of modesty, I work in a manufacturing multinational organization of high repute with a take home of above 100k, but that does not mean that one should fold arms and allow better opportunities go by.Even if I am not shortlisted at the end of the day,I will take it with good mind,congratulate the successful ones and be happy that the process is concluded.
Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year in advance.Enjoy the best of the season and always remember that: with or without NNPC, it is well even in the well. Shalom.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by mym58(m): 10:30am On Dec 25, 2011
Merry Xmas to u all. it is well wt our soul.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by paint: 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2011
Merry Christmas to all NNPC hopefuls. I wish us all a reasonable conclusion to d recruitment process! shocked
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by paint: 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2011
Hi. Does anyone have access to Public Complaints Commission? I hear its d right channel 4our complaints on dis issue.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by otuwe(f): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2012
Happy new yesr my people

After fuel subsidy removal, what's next on d recruitment

Shd we. Still wait on NNPC

Are we still hopeful that they will call??

Na wa o
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by hausawa1: 11:52am On Jan 03, 2012
Great New Year!!!

Miss Otuwe and others. is this process on course? or has it been scraped if i may use the word.

i just cant understand.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Obinoscopy(m): 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2012
Guys the present government has more pressing issues than this NNPC stuff. Or don't you guys know that with the removal of subsidy and deregulation of the petroleum downstream, it means that NNPC will no longer be involved in direct day to day oil business, their only job becomes that of regulation meaning that they won't be needing much people for employment.

I'm not trying to wish you guys badluck (it would also tantamount to wishing myself badluck as well) but I just want us to be bothered this NNPC stuff. What is yours is yours. You will be surprised when the mail will come inviting you for the job.

Happy New Year, Regards.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by upengineer: 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2012
I strongly believe the process is still on course. A friend called me to say that one of the top management staff said the employment is this January. So lets still hope and wait for what january has in stock for us. It is well
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by paint: 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2012
Hurray! Mr President has today directed Ministries, Departments and Agencies having pending recruitment processes to complete them in order to alleviate d effects of subsidy removal. grin
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Obinoscopy(m): 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2012
What's and Where's your source? I just hope you're right
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by paint: 7:55am On Jan 05, 2012
The Minister of information, after the FEC meeting y'day!
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Obinoscopy(m): 9:48am On Jan 05, 2012
You're very correct. Heard it in today's network news.

There is hope my people.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by bunlizlaw(f): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2012
Can you teach Biology/Chemistry in Lagos?If yes?Come in person on 16th January to Triple Crown College,Ketu,Lagos.Reply if u'r interested.We need u urgently
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by otuwe(f): 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2012
Can they still be able to give someone job security, cos am begining to wonder if its worth leaving a gd payinG bank job. If indeed they r still gona recruit

Just thinking!!!
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by schoolboi: 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2012
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by lonamy: 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2012
Silence!!! This thread is disappearing gradually. Makinde, any news?
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by phillsa(m): 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2012
Guys You might be interested in being a SALES AGENT (Not RECRUITMENT AGENT) for a COLLEGE that is for sale in LONDON. (Please Note- It is the sale of Everything about the college; its infrastructure, accreditations etc, )

This college can admit both local and international students worldwide, Inclusive of Nigerians.

The College runs Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma courses In-
*Business Administration
*Administrative Management
*Travel And Tourism
*Accounting / Finance
*English Courses, among others

All necessary visa support guidance available(if need be) for prospective buyer to fly-in for viewing & purchase.

For Further Information Please Contact-
Mr. Philip Via
Email- philipsambros@gmail.com
Mobile- +447440370517

Thanks All
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by justwise(m): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2012
phillsa:

Guys You might be interested in being a SALES AGENT (Not RECRUITMENT AGENT) for a COLLEGE that is for sale in LONDON. (Please Note- It is the sale of Everything about the college; its infrastructure, accreditations etc, )

This college can admit both local and international students worldwide, Inclusive of Nigerians.

The College runs Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma courses In-
*Business Administration
*Administrative Management
*Travel And Tourism
*Accounting / Finance
*English Courses, among others

All necessary visa support guidance available(if need be) for prospective buyer to fly-in for viewing & purchase.

For Further Information Please Contact-
Mr. Philip Via
Email- philipsambros@gmail.com
Mobile- +447440370517

Thanks All

nairaland member just forwarded me the name of the colleges you want to sale, they are GLOBAL COLLEGE LONDON and SHEPHERD BUSINESS COLLEGE

I'm going to contact them to ask if their college is for sale, if this is scam then you are in hot water because your details will be passed to the police today.

1 Like

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Nobody: 4:22am On Feb 01, 2012
I wish you all goodluck
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by paint: 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2012
There is still hope, my peeps!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (30) (Reply)

NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.