Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) (225326 Views)

My Interview Experience With A Banking Firm / My Interview Experience / My Job Interview Experience Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by changi: 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2012
AT Moments like this, silence can be GOLDEN
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Kadeem: 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2012
The suspension has not been lifted but hopefully this month, just keep praying. Have a splendous easter break
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Imgbe: 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2012
But hw long are we waiting? But do we have a choice if not 2 patiently wait? Any way, in life, u've 2 b patient wit urself (at d pace of ur progress), wit others ( 4 perceived injustices & delayances) and even wit God! ( 4 his ways, actions & timings). True guys, i really enjoy every post on dis site. God bles u all. Til we meet @ d towers someday, sometime, somehow.

1 Like

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Soaring(m): 7:49am On Apr 08, 2012
Beluv hopeful, as we celebrate and reflect on the cross in tis Easter period, lets Thank God 4 d success of d recruitment so far.
More so lets intensify our faith in God as tis process comes 2 a successful, gracious and appreciable conclusion.
I celebrate u all. Till we meet @ d tower. Hapi Easter.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Willzkid(m): 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2012
Mods, please can we get this on front page like the NSITF's..thanks in advance
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by adam4u: 7:21am On Apr 09, 2012
Thank you almighty, 2day mark d beginning of the week. It will sure happen dis week, our letters are on d way IA.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by tuco02: 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2012
Looks like d FB post have been deleted....hmmmmm
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by OA1234: 3:14am On Apr 11, 2012
watz the implication
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by SilaV: 7:46am On Apr 11, 2012
Fingers still crossed.Let's wait and see what happens between now and Friday next week.Meanwhile,this is not the first time they will be deleting posts on their wall.The post written to inform the hopefuls of interview invitation had been deleted since,so I don't personally see that to mean or imply anything.
Remember,que sera sera.Peace.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by JahMan1: 10:22am On Apr 11, 2012
FB post deleted?
That makes my miracle even more powerful.

1 Like

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by kings33(m): 2:57am On Apr 12, 2012
Hey everyone, happy easter. There still is so much Hope.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by ibrocomtech: 9:23am On Apr 12, 2012
Hi folks, does anyone know anybody in the tower that can give us information regarding the recruitment exercise because it is taking more than necessary time. I hope this will not be cancalled due to some selfish interest. Anyway let us keep hoping for the best and believe in Allah. Thank you.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by changi: 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2012
PRAY!PRAY!!PRAY!!!and know that ur destiny has been decided long ago.just enjoy the waiting period as much as u can

1 Like

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Soaring(m): 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2012
changi: PRAY!PRAY!!PRAY!!!and know that ur destiny has been decided long ago.just enjoy the waiting period as much as u can

I like tis post, Dude.

And we shall surely celebrate tis waiting we bountiful testimonies and congratulatory messages.
Happy and cheerful waiting.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Originakalokalo(m): 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2012
Hello guys.i am just peeping.however,i am sure somtin positive will come up between now and next week frida.cheers.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by OA1234: 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2012
May the Almighty God confirm your words in Jesus Mighty Name
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Imgbe: 5:55am On Apr 13, 2012
It is well.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Igunnu(m): 6:55am On Apr 13, 2012
Seriously guys i still cant believe we are still waiting for NNPC to call us for employment letters.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by JahMan1: 7:46am On Apr 13, 2012
^^@Igunnu,what is hard to believe?
May God help your unbelief.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by ibrocomtech: 7:50am On Apr 13, 2012
Can't we get any information from NNPC regarding the interview outcome? Hmm..mmn nawaha o.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by babangidbz: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2012
Hello my brothers and sisters,i want to genuinely inform this house and elsewhere,that the successful candidates in last NNPC recruitment exercise will VERY VERY SOON be called for their employment letters.I swear to almighty God that this information is true.A very top HR officer of the Towers gave me the good news,as iam one of the applicants.Continue to pray.Thanks.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by adamud: 11:13am On Apr 13, 2012
We don hear. Dsame story since exception. hmmmmm
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by deshclones(m): 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2012
babangidbz: Hello my brothers and sisters,i want to genuinely inform this house and elsewhere,that the successful candidates in last NNPC recruitment exercise will VERY VERY SOON be called for their employment letters.I swear to almighty God that this information is true.A very top HR officer of the Towers gave me the good news,as iam one of the applicants.Continue to pray.Thanks.

dude..you lie..big tym....dont ask me how..but your contact lied...there is so much issue going on in the tower..recruitment is the least of it......sorry but its true...
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by changi: 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2012
Once again lets PUSH ol together
P-Pray
U-Until
S-Success
H-Happens
have a nice weekend!

2 Likes

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Imgbe: 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2012
God is still on the THRONE and rules in the AFFAIRS of men. Lets in hope believe against hope that we'll still be called. God bles dis houz.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Originakalokalo(m): 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2012
The budget has just been signed to law by Mr president.the delay was probably caused by lack of money among other tins.the minister defended a particalar figure,meant for recruitment, in the budget.nnpc board meetin comes up tomorrow.next week is pregnant with suprises.God help us all.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Igunnu(m): 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2012
Jah Man: ^^@Igunnu,what is hard to believe?
May God help your unbelief.
Amen o I pray he does
bt criosly i'll b surprised if they did
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Igunnu(m): 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2012
Having read many of the post concerning this nnpc recruitment stuff,I really would like to salute the courage and hope of many of us that nnpc would at longlast send us employment letters. While I might not share much in the optimism, a lil corner in my heart still tells me nnpc no b small thing o. Lets keep d faith n encourage ourselfs especially peeps like me nt to lose hope. Thanx
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Soaring(m): 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2012
What-ever u now see, 1st existed in the dark, clothed with fear and doubt.
Only faith and the believe that all things are posible; brings to reality that which is hidden and close that which is far.
The week ahead is pregnant with good and Desirable testimonies and i've one.
Have a blissful weekend.
CHEERS.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by babangidbz: 8:24am On Apr 14, 2012
You called my source of info and myself LIARS! (highly insultive). Ok God bless you.But remember that your hopelessness will never affect anybody but you.Wether you have faith in God or not,is not for my consumption,my concern is the nasty words used against me.EXCUSE ME !!!
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by tuniski: 11:27am On Apr 14, 2012
When I see this kind of committement from job seekers, I just wonder what we can achieve if we out dis same vigor into ourselves through innovation and enterprise! A process that should normally be over within three months takes years in naija what an inefficiency and waste if they are not ready why subject us to torment!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (30) (Reply)

PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 / Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.