Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) (225342 Views)

My Interview Experience With A Banking Firm / My Interview Experience / My Job Interview Experience Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by bravo4life2000(m): 5:55am On Jul 03, 2012
Bonjour pals. until unveiled b4 one can tel wht its content is. I sooo much believe in HIM dat has made me see ds day of hope.
IT WILL COME WHEN IT WIILL COME.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by ibrocomtech: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2012
Has anyone gotten such letter? Please let us know......... Always report the fact..
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by bravo4life2000(m): 9:53am On Jul 03, 2012
i just enquired frm an insider he said yes its true Oniwon has kept it low all ds yl nw dt andrew is on sit lettrs haav bn dspatchd to DHL. d one question i was askd by my insider was did i partake in d interview?
i said yes he furthr said if i did den i shudnt worrry its well
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by ibrocomtech: 9:58am On Jul 03, 2012
Then if its true, let us wait for couple of days to start hearing news from the successful ones. Hope we should be among (Insha-Allah). Thanks
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Originakalokalo(m): 10:08am On Jul 03, 2012
Couple of days? I know six persons that have collected.Two EH,two GT,and one OP.wake up!!!!!!!!
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by ibrocomtech: 10:16am On Jul 03, 2012
Please anyone in the forum that has collected should say it ...............
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by bravo4life2000(m): 10:33am On Jul 03, 2012
ORIGINAL WWHT?? thru wht means email& lettr or only letter hmmmm
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Originakalokalo(m): 10:37am On Jul 03, 2012
No emails.hard copies only.please stay glued to yor fone.this is no joke,i dont joke with stuffs lyk dis.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by femibal: 10:45am On Jul 03, 2012
ibrocomtech: Please anyone in the forum that has collected should say it ...............
Seconded! Such persons should also let us know their category and possibly their locations so that those who are far from Abuja will know may be theirs in still on the way cos I feel those who may have received are those in or close to Abuja
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by eazee2311: 11:34am On Jul 03, 2012
Folks, I have followed this thread and I'm usually astounded at the faith and hope exhibitted here. It is quite encouraging despite all the misinformation that comes in from supposedly trusted sources. Keep ur chin up guys!

Yesterday,July 2, i got a call from some dude who needed to confirm my residential address and when I asked him who he was, he mentioned his name and said he was calling from the NNPC. I confirmed it after he called it out. However,immediately i heard NNPC, all d red flags and alarms in my head went abuzz.....i wont be blamed if i think it's a scam! My reasons being that before I believe anything, there should be an sms from my bank telling me so so amount has been credited.

3 Likes

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Idango(m): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2012
I learnt they will only call you from NNPC if there is problem with your address. If there is none, maybe UPS OR DHL will call you. Many people on NHJ forum have already received such call.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by odiiche: 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2012
I am at aleart, with my phone in my hand, waiting for the call from DHL or UPS!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2012
Pls no more jokes...a friend got his, GT...was called by a UPS staff to come to their office to pick up his employment letter and he did collected it. If you are still hoping, keep your faith alive because it is real! Congratulations to all successful applicants!

1 Like

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by odiiche: 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2012
Just a few minutes ago, i recieved a call from a friend of mine who attended the interview with me, saying that he got information from an insider in NNPC that they had started dispatching the letters.cheers!
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2012
odiiche: Just a few minutes ago, i recieved a call from a friend of mine who attended the interview with me, saying that he got information from an insider in NNPC that they had started dispatching the letters.cheers!

Its no longer a news but a reality, people have started collecting their employment letters from either UPS or DHL....
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by bravo4life2000(m): 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2012
wsp guys!!!!
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by femibal: 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2012
DailyNews: Pls no more jokes...a friend got his, GT...was called by a UPS staff to come to their office to pick up his employment letter and he did collected it. If you are still hoping, keep your faith alive because it is real! Congratulations to all successful applicants!
Pls where is this friend of yours? Let us know the places where the letters have arrived and where they are yet to arrive; it will help our hopes.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by odiiche: 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2012
[quote author=eazee2311]Folks, I have followed this thread and I'm usually astounded at the faith and hope exhibitted here. It is quite encouraging despite all the misinformation that comes in from supposedly trusted sources. Keep ur chin up guys!

Yesterday,July 2, i got a call from some dude who needed to confirm my residential address and when I asked him who he was, he mentioned his name and said he was calling from the NNPC. I confirmed it after he called it out. However,immediately i heard NNPC, all d red flags and alarms in my head went abuzz.....i wont be blamed if i think it's a scam! My reasons being that before I believe anything, there should be an sms from my bank telling me so so amount has been credited.

eazee2311, pls which town are u currently residing?
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Iyykanu: 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2012
This info is correct , my younger brother was called around 4.15pm by an MTN number in Hausa, to confirm his address. However, one year is a lot of time, as he has been promoted , salary reviewed. So it now depends on the packaage. He too has lost interest .
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Iyykanu: 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2012
sorry in Hausa accent
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2012
femibal:
Pls where is this friend of yours? Let us know the places where the letters have arrived and where they are yet to arrive; it will help our hopes.

Owerri, Imo State....you can as well visit NaijaHjobs to read more testimonies....keep your hopes alive though cos I learnt more are still on the way!

1 Like

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by lonamy: 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2012
Guys, I want to congratulate you all for your patience and unfailled assiduity, which has kept all of us to the end of this process.
The news is very real and I want to tell you that the resumption date is August 6th.

See you guys in the towers.

God bless you.

This may be my last contribution to this thread, since the light has shined at the end of the tunnel.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

2 Likes

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2012
lonamy: Guys, I want to congratulate you all for your patience and unfailled assiduity, which has kept all of us to the end of this process.
The news is very real and I want to tell you that the resumption date is August 6th.

See you guys in the towers.

God bless you.

This may be my last contribution to this thread, since the light has shined at the end of the tunnel.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Guy, why not shed more light by letting the house know the position you applied for, your course of study and test center to give others more hope...do not forget your past now that you have made it...help others with info...cheers and good luck my dear...it isn't easy!
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by paint: 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2012
@Lonamy:This is getting interesting! Pls Whats d next stage?
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by bravo4life2000(m): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2012
Any news pals
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by ibrocomtech: 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2012
Please guys can these really be true. I am in Lagos and haven't heard any call on it. Has anyone in Lagos received call/letter? I am really expecting....................tnx. I believe the Almighty will surely do it. Till then, let keep hearing more news .....................
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Obinoscopy(m): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2012
Syenite!!!!!!

Where are you to confirm all these comments on this NNPC stuff lest nairalanders start developin hypertension grin
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Jyffa(f): 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2012
It's true everyone! I've been ɑ silent observer all along but I can'☂ remain silent. I came home from work to meet my folks celebrating with this huge package on ϑ table. My NNPC offer of employment! Work starts august 6th!

5 Likes

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by mm7: 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2012
congratulations, plz are u eh or gt and from which state, thanks
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by hausawa1: 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2012
Hi,
I am happy with the news that NNPC start calling the successful candidates. I have been offline for a while, but this afternoon (tuesday) a source told me that I should be expecting my letter. That made me to visit the great platform for information. I am happy for all of you out there that are employed. I hope my letter will also come.
I most admit that during the time we were waiting I enjoy the company of the active members of this thread.
Thank you.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Jyffa(f): 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2012
I'm ɑ GT attached to human resources. From Cross River State. Θ letters were dispatched on ϑ 28th...I can'☂ wait for ¥'all to receive urs.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by paint: 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2012
@Jyffa: what is on august 6. medicals or documentation? Pls revert.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (30) (Reply)

PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 / Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.