Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) (225389 Views)

My Interview Experience With A Banking Firm / My Interview Experience / My Job Interview Experience Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Shacback: 7:27pm On May 10, 2012
Some persons think that they can lubricate the wheels of this thread with infamous lies so as to keep it rolling on falsehood...or bring from their sources 'untried truth' to this-much sensitive thread. For information: My source said there is nothing like 'somebody has been recruited'. so please help us find out well before you make any info go thread-public, at least for the good of us all.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by ibrocomtech: 2:50am On May 11, 2012
Please let us get our information right before posting. Thank You and wish all ☀̤̣̈̇f us goodluck in this struggle.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by safev: 1:06pm On May 11, 2012
Omo! I don't know what to believe again in this palaver wo! God help us!
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by otuwe(f): 4:18am On May 17, 2012
My own question is this??

Is it even still lawful to spend more than 12 months just for a recruitment process??

I hope they won't cancel it and start afresh

That's d annoying thing
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Shacback: 7:38pm On May 17, 2012
Cancellation will be so devastating. More painful is the cold silence about the whole matter since then. Civility requires that they give us a little light on it. Well, like a few others, I' m still waiting, hoping to see it worth waiting for. But really, some waiting could be deadlier than denial. My hope is still without respite though.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by obasijoy(f): 12:03am On May 18, 2012
Hi everyone I know you all have really tried in this thread, job recruitment in Nigeria is not an easy stuff meanwhile I can see that some people are already tired of the recruitment process that's federal. government for you. I'm writing this to encourage you all not to lose hope at all. I asked my someone very close to me who works in NNPC why their recruitment is taking time, he said that a lot of things are going on in NNPC now including subsidy but the major issue is that of retirement. The want to retire many staffs but the money which is supposed to be paid to them was tampered it *fraud* so they have to sort it out first and retire those people before recruiting new staffs. Mind you that this information is from a very reliable Source. Is not everyone that works in NNPC knows what that is going on there.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by paulscholesss: 8:13am On May 18, 2012
Hello, a good web-designer is needed,if interested pls send an email to femimodu@yahoo.com
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by bolloloh(m): 6:33pm On May 18, 2012
pls house, in case there is any update about nnpc-Doha job interview and test date kindly update me via my 07062773553
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by ibrocomtech: 5:21am On May 19, 2012
I also applied for NNPC Doha job, please any information should be communicated through this forum or endeavour to call 08028971018.

Asper d nnpcgroup I think d best way for them Τ̅☺ start with ȋ̝̊̅§ Τ̅☺ begin the refund ☀̤̣̈̇f the transport fare used for d interview. That will show A̶̲̥̅̊ level ☀̤̣̈̇f commitment in d exercise otherwise am afraid if they are still interested in d whole exercise. This ȋ̝̊̅§ Naija anything can happen. But anyway let us still hope for the best. Goodluck Τ̅☺ everyone ☀̤̣̈̇f us. Its not over yet.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by ifeski007: 4:04pm On May 19, 2012
Pls can sumbody hlp me with the dragnet study pack plss,ve jt bin called for their test.my email is ifeski007@yahoo.ca tanks
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Soaring(m): 5:46pm On May 22, 2012
It's well with the hopeful
surely end shall be laughter.
God bless MPR
God bless P, FG
God bless the hopeful
AND
GOD BLESS FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Imgbe: 10:50pm On May 22, 2012
amen and amen.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by azpekuliar: 8:34am On May 26, 2012
Is this charade still on? grin grin grin
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Aabolu(m): 8:43am On May 27, 2012
Just heard this morning from an employee of NNPC that successful candidates have already been contacted and about to go for induction.
Has anyone in this Forum been called?
N.B: The guy sounded certain about the information he gave me.
I seem to want to believe him.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by tunnababz(m): 5:38pm On May 27, 2012
Big big lie. NNPC hasn't called anyone yet. Cool ur temper
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by zikalike: 7:02pm On May 27, 2012
PLS,SORRY 4 D distraction:does any1 know what proffessional certifications/courses an Environmental engineer wil nid 2have, to be relevant in d Nigerian oil &gas job market?

Pls HELP: send ur imputs to zikalike2@gmail.com
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Imgbe: 9:06pm On May 27, 2012
hello guyz. Lets keep
the truth and the lies coming. But i believe dat one day, it shall definitely COME TO PASS dat we will be called. Hapy sunday and independence day celebrations in advance.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by paint: 6:44am On May 28, 2012
@Imgbe: Independence or democracy day?.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by ibrocomtech: 8:00am On May 28, 2012
It should be democracy celebration. Let us hope that something will happen in this coming month (June). At this point we don't have any other choice than Τ̅☺ keep praying and hope for the best. Guys I L♥√ع ur courage. †h♌nkڪ and God bless.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by safev: 4:06pm On May 28, 2012
I can't say how strong or feeble d reliability of my source is, or quote him correctly, but all that I gathered from his take and narration of our or the hopeful's status per se: is that no provision for us pple and others like nigerian custom service recruitment in this year's budget. But anything may happen as the corporation is currently understaffed. But how and when? His views are in limba! So halta continua!
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by paint: 7:22am On May 29, 2012
@Safev: I doubt ur source. The primary reason d minister gave 4 a high recurrent budget during defence was that it would help complete d recruitment process dat was on. So verify again.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by ibrocomtech: 7:44am On May 29, 2012
Please where are u guys getting all these info from ........
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by lonamy: 9:09am On May 29, 2012
paint: @Safev: I doubt ur source. The primary reason d minister gave 4 a high recurrent budget during defence was that it would help complete d recruitment process dat was on. So verify again.

@Paint, safev might be right because what you referenced here was for DPR and not for NNPC.
Source: http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/81754/1/2012-budget-n-assembly-queries-dprs-n30-399bn-recu.html, see the last paragraph on that site.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by tuco02: 4:15pm On May 29, 2012
Hi guyz, fellow hopefuls r organising a peaceful protest on 4th of june @ NNPC towers n DPR HQTRs.......any suggestion is highly welcomed
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by tunnababz(m): 4:18pm On May 29, 2012
Yes, the peaceful protests shall take place in Lagos, Abuja and Portharcourt. Enough of this wait, we have to act fast, and the time is now. June 4th is the date, any other info will be posted right here. If u have any suggestion, pls share with the house....thnx....ALUTA CONTINUA
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by ibrocomtech: 6:26pm On May 29, 2012
This will be highly supported, atleast this will be shown Τ̅☺ all Nigerians.........ALUTA CONTINUA and victory will surely be certain. Thank u guys and God bless.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 29, 2012
tunnababz: Yes, the peaceful protests shall take place in Lagos, Abuja and Portharcourt. Enough of this wait, we have to act fast, and the time is now. June 4th is the date, any other info will be posted right here. If u have any suggestion, pls share with the house....thnx....ALUTA CONTINUA

Where is the venue & time for the Lagos peaceful protest for the NNPC hopefuls
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by naijapatriot: 9:10pm On May 29, 2012
See link below: Be part of this move..Let's synergise our ideas, it takes unity to carry out something like this
http://www./f37/new-thread-nnpc-hopefuls-84908/index566.html
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by naijapatriot: 10:36pm On May 29, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/950421/nnpc-dpr-andthe-nigerian-youth
pls follow this thread.it's my effort towards creating a point of convergence on this NNPC/DPR debacle
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by naturalwaves: 12:11am On May 30, 2012
Eeyah...I feel 4 these NNPLC job hopefules.I don't blame NNPC,it's unemployment and d country's bad economy that's making them take pple 4 granted.Wen U apply 4 a job in foreign countries,d start date 4 a successful candidate would be known and won't b violated even b4 recruitment processes start.It's just a pity 2 see d way things are done here in Naija.Well,I wish evry1 all d best!
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by nnemak(m): 11:57am On May 30, 2012
Ok O.
lets go there..............

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply)

PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 / Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.