Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,182 members, 7,853,040 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

Nkechi Blessing Gives Reasons Why Marriage Crashed, Says Hubby Was A Beggar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Gives Reasons Why Marriage Crashed, Says Hubby Was A Beggar (245 Views)

Ayo Adesanya Donates A Wheelchair To A Beggar (Photos) / Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year / Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Gives Reasons Why Marriage Crashed, Says Hubby Was A Beggar by TheGistDay: 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nollywood actress Nkechi Blessing has shared some of the reasons why her marriage to Opeyemi Falegan crashed.

The former couple took to their Instagram accounts where they revealed that their union was over.

In a series of posts shared via her Instagram Stories on Wednesday, April 6, 2022, the movie star recounted the various reasons their marriage crashed.

https://thegistday.com/2022/04/07/nkechi-blessing-gives-reasons-why-marriage-crashed-says-hubby-was-a-beggar/

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Reveals The Good And Bad Sides Of Being Otedola's Daughter - Video / Dj Cuppy: I'm Buliding My Name Away From My Father's (femi Otedola) Own / But Broke The Internet After Having A Child With My Second Wife - Yul Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.