Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead (47081 Views)

Hummer Crashed Into Oba Of Benin's Palace Wall, Gets Destroyed, But Not The Wall / Tanker Explosion In Benue,many Dead,others Injured(photos) / Catholic Women Involved In Accident While Returning From Priest Ordination.Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead by ElijahIme1992(m): 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
I swear na drunkenness na im cause dis accident so .....God knows how many bottles of bear dat driver don consume for dat burial...

1 Like

Re: Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead by juman(m): 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
Their people would feel terrible now.
People should not travel unnecessarily in Nigeria.

They went for burial but now they are dead.
So sad.

Kidnapping problem is also there.
Re: Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead by WibusJaga: 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
Avoidable disaster. RIP to the dead. Speedy recovery to the injured.
Re: Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead by Ashirioluwa: 5:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
So sad

1 Like

Re: Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead by isan(m): 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
Blame the pastors that brain washed the driver that God can do everything

If you sleep on the steering God can't save you because he gave you a brain
Re: Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead by Dubetex96(m): 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
Very sad indeed may God comfort the bereaved
Re: Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead by onlinestaff2020: 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
Women of God...God could not save them... Gullible people will still be serving Him.
Re: Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead by ugwumichael(m): 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
So many bad news from Benue state in a day. May God give their family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead by Lionnation: 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
Passionate1:

Like I always say, most Nigerians no sabi drive. . It's unfortunate! What a country!
not that they don't know how to drive just that as a blackman they lack the IQ to drive
Re: Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead by zinaunreal(m): 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
What kind of crash is this

1 Like

Re: Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead by winner37(m): 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
Devil has taken over nigeria .. R.i.p women
Re: Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead by Akharmony: 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
wch kind thing b this Oluwa. . . This is so dishearten and sorrowful experience for the families. .
Re: Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead by OriOko88(m): 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
Omg. This is not even a head on collision. Was d driver sleeping or what?? How on earth will d vehicle depart a wide road and collide with a tree inside d bush. The speed could have been well over 180km/hr. I think drivers from benue shoukd be banned from driving temporarily and undergo rehab. Cos the level of fatal crashes coming from that axis recently is pathetic and deadly. Chaii
Re: Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Nowhere is safe anymore in Nigeria! angry

Travel by air... Problem
Travel by bus.... Accident
Travel by train ... Bandits (Buhari Hausa/fulani brothers)

Truly Buhari is a curse to Nigeria. Man is a complete disaster
Buhari is a cataclysmic curse.

1 Like

Re: Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead by Tomek09(m): 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
Everything about Benue is death, pains, agony and misery.

@Omenkalives and benuejosh....Is Benue cursed or are you people the cause??

RIP to the deceased.
Re: Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead by Onagee2020(m): 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
Wtf �
Re: Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead by Decent25: 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
God have mercy..RIP
Re: Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead by Iceberg3: 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
God have mercy....
God rest their souls
Re: Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead by Passionate1(m): 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
Lionnation:
not that they don't know how to drive just that as a blackman they lack the IQ to drive

Same bullshit bro!
Re: Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
Omo the impact must have been out of this world
Re: Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead by Soukiss(m): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
Let they faith lead to internal rest
Re: Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead by adecz: 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
Over-speeding by an inexperienced
driver..☹️ ☹️☹️
Re: Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead by IbileIfe: 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
Pray daily.
Psalm 91

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

1 Like

Re: Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead by Legendguy(m): 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
How can tree cause such massive death?
Something is wrong somewhere.
It's either some forces remote control the bus to accident
Re: Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead by friendl: 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ceeman19:
Chai. May there soul rest on.

Are you kidnapping me ?

We sell steering pump of all car models
WhatsApp (0904597649seven
Re: Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead by delightglobal(m): 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
Re: Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
Where are all the Pro Putin and anti NATO and anti west? Blame it on the US, the west, NATO and her allies.
Re: Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead by Kokaine(m): 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
Passionate1:

Like I always say, most Nigerians no sabi drive. . It's unfortunate! What a country!
the people who make cars should leave it at 60km/h maximum. Afterall humans once moved on horses and carts. This whole idea of trying to vanish from point a to point b is unnecessary. If the journey will take three days, it is better than trying to do it in six hours and end up spending years in hospital or even getting killed. All the haste we've been making in this country afterall eating e bring for us?
Re: Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead by Dailyfavour(m): 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
JESUS
Re: Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead by Love55freas(m): 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead by nesgeeek(m): 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
[quote author=friendl post=111739805][/quote]

Boss am ain't a bandit nah grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m / Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights / Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.