Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates (59910 Views)

Wisdom Felix: Inmates Killed By Prison Officials - No Justice (Graphic Photos) / SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) / The Policeman Who Shot A Boy Dead In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by TheWolfen(m): 9:46am On Apr 09, 2022
Ibukun558:
Are whites not wicked Why do u people continue To paint ur self black Evil is every where?
White never told blacks to kill themselves over stupid gang wars.
It is in gene. Same happens in Africa too.
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Loonyy(m): 9:47am On Apr 09, 2022
They even had pity on Him to shoot him

He would have been strangled or beaten to death idiot
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by uptownemmygee(m): 9:49am On Apr 09, 2022
Them find the werey reach prison
Black and crime are like gumi and bandits
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Youngqueen(f): 9:49am On Apr 09, 2022
No waste. What goes around comes around
ogbiwa:
A man jailed for murdering a toddler by shooting her in the head has been killed in a savage prison attack.

Semajs Short died at the hands of a gang of prisoners at the Bertie Correctional Institution, in Windsor, North Carolina on Tuesday afternoon.

The 24-year-old, who was jailed at the age of 17, was targeted in the housing area of the prison.

A spokesperson for the state Department of Public Safety confirmed his death, saying that Short died at around 2.37pm despite efforts by first responders to save him.

Several other inmates were reportedly wounded in the attack, but sustained only non-life-threatening injuries.

At the time of his death Short had been serving a 31-year-sentence for the murder of toddler Dy’Unanna Anderson.

He had pleaded guilty to the second-degree murder of the two-year-old at the age of 17.

Short stood trial alongside Jamonte Moody, who pleaded guilty to attempting to murder Dy-Unanna's grandmother.

According to RR Spin, District Attorney Valerie M. Asbell said at his sentencing: “This was a horrendous event which shocked our entire community especially when it involved the murder of an innocent two-year-old girl and the attempted murder of her grandmother.

"It is my job as district attorney to hold people accountable for their actions and their roles in certain crimes.

“Our homes are where we should feel safe and when events like this occur, it shakes our sense of security in the sanctity of our own homes."

The attacks were carried out in retribution for the murder of 15-year-old Keyuon Garner.

Short and Moody went to the home of the sister of Teddy Anderson, who was wanted in connection with the murder at that point.

They stood on an air conditioning unit at a window where the baby, her mother and grandmother slept, a court heard back in 2017, and began shooting.

The grandmother was hit several times by bullets and even sustained a shot to the head.

Dy’Unanna was shot through the head and likely died before she got to hospital.

The Windsor Police Department and the State Bureau of Investigation are looking into the attack on Short.

In the US 120 people died in prison in 2018, according to Prison Policy Initiative data.

The rate of homicide in state prisons is 2.5 times greater than in the US population in general when adjusted for age, sex and ethnicity.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/murderer-who-shot-toddler-head-26602957
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Tremple8v: 9:58am On Apr 09, 2022
If you ever hurt a kid , You cant last long in US prisons.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Rayd502(m): 9:59am On Apr 09, 2022
olamidedivotee:
Karma still find it's way. cry
Absolutely nobody can escape it.
I'm a writer, hire me for your blog post, or if you need ghostwriter for your next eBook.

Karma is the universal leveller...It metes out justice when one least expects.
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 09, 2022
TheWolfen:

Oga shut up ur ignorant and unexposed self..
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Ibukun558(m): 10:02am On Apr 09, 2022
undecided
Tremple8v:
undecided
Tremple8v:
Law of karma don bounce On him

1 Like

Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by TheWolfen(m): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2022
killmods:

Oga shut up ur ignorant and unexposed self..

Says who?
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by DKM123: 10:03am On Apr 09, 2022
Black men and evil crimes are like 5 and 6. Tufiakwa!
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Oddfinder: 10:05am On Apr 09, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Karma served grilled and chilled
Wat is the meaning of karma please
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Oddfinder: 10:06am On Apr 09, 2022
Ibukun558:
undecided undecided Law of karma don bounce On him
Wat is karma please
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Ibukun558(m): 10:11am On Apr 09, 2022
TheWolfen:

Looks like u don't get Me ho! Looks u ar white Do u know how ur white Fellows turn africa Economy into andicap? Are they not wicked Even cannibalism was Practiced in usa before
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by dazzlingd(m): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2022
Holier than thou prisoners, killers killing killers
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Ibukun558(m): 10:16am On Apr 09, 2022
Oddfinder:
Wat is karma please
What ever u sow u shall Reap that's just it niga
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Parkleader: 10:17am On Apr 09, 2022
Realmi:
and they are always the first to shout BLACK LIVES MATTERS

How can the whites value us wen we dont value ourselves
Black in us are consign about themselves in usa, you as a nigeria should also be consign about boko haram, bandits, kidnappers, cultist, corruption and the rest. So you expect all of them to be good?
so if i see any arab i should say he is a terrorist? or white a murderer too?
something must be wrong with your brain
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Oddfinder: 10:20am On Apr 09, 2022
Ibukun558:
What ever u sow u shall Reap that's just it niga
Cool..
So going by this logic, the innocent baby got wat he deserved yea?
Karma traced the baby, and got served through the young niga.true? The little baby reaped wat he sowed!
Thats how ridiculous you all sound wen u mention karma every damn time.
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Ibukun558(m): 10:22am On Apr 09, 2022
Parkleader:

Black in us are consign about themselves in usa, you as a nigeria should also be consign about boko haram, bandits, kidnappers, cultist, corruption and the rest. So you expect all of them to be good?
What!!! wink
Parkleader:

What!!!
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Ibukun558(m): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2022
Oddfinder:

Cool..
Karma traced the baby, and got served through the young niga.true? The little baby reaped wat he sowed!
Do u finish primary School cus a don't get u Recap!!!
Oddfinder:

Cool..
Do u finish primary School cus a don't get u Recap!!!
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by TheWolfen(m): 10:28am On Apr 09, 2022
Ibukun558:
Looks like u don't get Me ho! Looks u ar white Do u know how ur white Fellows turn africa Economy into andicap? Are they not wicked Even cannibalism was Practiced in usa before

The point I am trying to make is only limited to western society. . . I am not saying white are saint nor do I worship them. But they have sense not to recklessly kill each other as blacks do
Their prisons are mostly filled with blacks. Black people needs to tell themselves the truth. All these emotional blame game wont help black Americans
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Oddfinder: 10:32am On Apr 09, 2022
Ibukun558:
Do u finish primary School cus a don't get u Recap!!! Do u finish primary School cus a don't get u Recap!!!
angry grin grin
As expected. You should come back after 10 years to read my coment. You might understand my statement then

1 Like

Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by fredoooooo: 10:34am On Apr 09, 2022
God bless those inmates .. justice fully served .. I love this ...
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by aluko360(m): 10:39am On Apr 09, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Karma served grilled and chilled

Served with hot Cameroon pepper sauce

1 Like

Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Ibukun558(m): 10:43am On Apr 09, 2022
TheWolfen:

The point I am trying to make is only limited to western society. . . I am not saying white are saint nor do I worship them. But they have sense not to recklessly kill each other as blacks do
Their prisons are mostly filled with blacks. Black people needs to tell themselves the truth. All these emotional blame game wont help black Americans
See i use to read from Sites even videos how This Blacks are maltreated They are drove the out Of their cars on the Streets and accusing Wrongly
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by CoronaVirusPro: 10:45am On Apr 09, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Nice
One hell of a Balanced equation

Your boyfriend is not a real niggar

You ain't know nothing about weed daughter

So weed makes you a feel nigga?

Let me check if Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos and Dangote are real nigga’s, I will be back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Parkleader: 10:54am On Apr 09, 2022
TheWolfen:

What you saying is true, but is not as easy as you thing. Worse part is american society is were gun is easily accesible, and poor neighbourhoods usually have high crime, some people grow up vulnerable to this lifestyle, so many factors comes to play, together with this gang culture, government also have a role to help this situation.
And all this rappers justifying violence, They should ban all this shit rappers and guns

Another thing is there is higher crime normally in poor areas than in richer areas, they can try to reduce crime rates with solution in this places but it will never change easily, that is the reality
Na my point of view be that, people that stay there will now better

1 Like

Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Ibukun558(m): 10:55am On Apr 09, 2022
TheWolfen:

Nigeria ambassdor was Maltreated in indonacia So what are u Telling Me
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by koolaid87: 10:55am On Apr 09, 2022
What took them that long.

I thought child rapists and child killers get instant judgement in prisons.

Wow since age 17years, death had been staring at this Dude.

Long overdue
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Ibukun558(m): 10:59am On Apr 09, 2022
Parkleader:

What you saying is true, but is not as easy as you thing. Worse part is american society is were gun is easily accesible, and poor neighbourhoods usually have high crime, some people grow up vulnerable to this lifestyle, so many factors comes to play, together with this gang culture, government also have a role to help this situation.
And all this rappers justifying violence, They should ban all this shit rappers and guns

Another thing is there is higher crime normally in poor areas than in richer areas, they can try to reduce crime rates with solution in this places but it will never change easily, that is the reality
Na my point of view be that, people that stay there will now better
HO! u ar rigth
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by toxtimmy: 11:01am On Apr 09, 2022
I am not defending the evil he did but the blacks in the US are worst than slaves today. and most of them don't even know why they were born in the first place...all because the wh8te man is doing everything to undermine them.

I mean a lot of black men are thrown into prison for the same crime a white man will not go to prison for, despite I think blacks are ~ 10% of USA population but na dem full prison pass... now imagine half of this men have children that are growing up without fathers and sey see how thier parents and them are being treated by the police and the system, the then rebel via their day to day life.

I can write a book about this but the fact is african Americans are very very disadvantaged people... just like the native Indians... everything you see happening to them is by strategic and targeted design and not a mistake.

Karlovych:
embarassed Before opening thread, you could tell his race and that there is a 98% chance he was raised by a single mother.

With all the opportunities they have, they chose to misuse it and do stupid things that destroy their communities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus Lockdown Bank Scam Alert: Warn Your Loved Ones For Their Safety / Gunmen Shoot At A Crowd In Anambra, Three Killed (Graphic Pix) / Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.