Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates (59911 Views)

Wisdom Felix: Inmates Killed By Prison Officials - No Justice (Graphic Photos) / SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) / The Policeman Who Shot A Boy Dead In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Ibukun558(m): 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
TheWolfen:
Blacks killing blacks
Are whites not wicked Why do u people continue To paint ur self black Evil is every where?
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
ogbiwa:
A man jailed for murdering a toddler by shooting her in the head has been killed in a savage prison attack.

Semajs Short died at the hands of a gang of prisoners at the Bertie Correctional Institution, in Windsor, North Carolina on Tuesday afternoon.

The 24-year-old, who was jailed at the age of 17, was targeted in the housing area of the prison.

A spokesperson for the state Department of Public Safety confirmed his death, saying that Short died at around 2.37pm despite efforts by first responders to save him.

Several other inmates were reportedly wounded in the attack, but sustained only non-life-threatening injuries.

At the time of his death Short had been serving a 31-year-sentence for the murder of toddler Dy’Unanna Anderson.

He had pleaded guilty to the second-degree murder of the two-year-old at the age of 17.

Short stood trial alongside Jamonte Moody, who pleaded guilty to attempting to murder Dy-Unanna's grandmother.

According to RR Spin, District Attorney Valerie M. Asbell said at his sentencing: “This was a horrendous event which shocked our entire community especially when it involved the murder of an innocent two-year-old girl and the attempted murder of her grandmother.

"It is my job as district attorney to hold people accountable for their actions and their roles in certain crimes.

“Our homes are where we should feel safe and when events like this occur, it shakes our sense of security in the sanctity of our own homes."

The attacks were carried out in retribution for the murder of 15-year-old Keyuon Garner.

Short and Moody went to the home of the sister of Teddy Anderson, who was wanted in connection with the murder at that point.

They stood on an air conditioning unit at a window where the baby, her mother and grandmother slept, a court heard back in 2017, and began shooting.

The grandmother was hit several times by bullets and even sustained a shot to the head.

Dy’Unanna was shot through the head and likely died before she got to hospital.

The Windsor Police Department and the State Bureau of Investigation are looking into the attack on Short.

In the US 120 people died in prison in 2018, according to Prison Policy Initiative data.

The rate of homicide in state prisons is 2.5 times greater than in the US population in general when adjusted for age, sex and ethnicity.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/murderer-who-shot-toddler-head-26602957

All these niggas with their stupid names.
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by galaxy2020(m): 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
That's JUSTICE SERVED.....Case closed.
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by VirileNelly2420: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Karma served grilled and chilled
Karma continues...

He actually committed his crime as vengeance....for murdered friend.
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by VirileNelly2420: 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Some people reap what they sow right here on earth. Karma is a beech. They saw him as a useless entity who was consuming prison space. Rest in .....
No body isn't talking about d first death. Or did d post not state da d guy acted out of vengeance for a 15years guy da got killed. Retribution happens.

Even d killer will still get killed. At d end every1 dies.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
I didn't read entire story, just responded based on topic. I will read it then modify.
VirileNelly2420:

No body isn't talking about d first death. Or did d post not state da d guy acted out of vengeance for a 15years guy da got killed. Retribution happens.

Even d killer will still get killed. At d end every1 dies.
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by toplexy28(m): 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
cashapp available check my siggy
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Aaay: 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by ALFADOS(m): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
He's short and his life has shortened. what a life
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
Oddfinder:

Wat is the meaning of karma please
good or bad luck viewed as resulting in one's action
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by okoroemeka(m): 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
ArchLimited:
Which kind news be this cry
before I even saw the picture I know it will be an African American,these people are a disgrace to humanity,it is not a surprise they are targeted by police and feared
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by olamidedivotee(f): 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
donforeign:
can u help with assignment involving international relations and global development?
Sure, I can
Let's talk further on WhatsApp

0 9 0 2 4 9 7 3 9 0 6
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by donforeign: 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
olamidedivotee:

Sure, I can
Let's talk further on WhatsApp

0 9 0 2 4 9 7 3 9 0 6
okay
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Danielwrites1: 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hello I need a ghostwriter

Contact me here 08103195431

Kindly provide me with your samples

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus Lockdown Bank Scam Alert: Warn Your Loved Ones For Their Safety / Gunmen Shoot At A Crowd In Anambra, Three Killed (Graphic Pix) / Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.