Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates (59905 Views)

Wisdom Felix: Inmates Killed By Prison Officials - No Justice (Graphic Photos) / SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) / The Policeman Who Shot A Boy Dead In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by TheWolfen(m): 11:10am On Apr 09, 2022
Parkleader:

What you saying is true, but is not as easy as you thing. Worse part is american society is were gun is easily accesible, and poor neighbourhoods usually have high crime, some people grow up vulnerable to this lifestyle, so many factors comes to play, together with this gang culture, government also have a role to help this situation.
And all this rappers justifying violence, They should ban all this shit rappers and guns

Another thing is there is higher crime normally in poor areas than in richer areas, they can try to reduce crime rates with solution in this places but it will never change easily, that is the reality
Na my point of view be that, people that stay there will now better

I agree.
Black Americans are the ones that can fix the problem
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2022
toxtimmy:
I am not defending the evil he did but the blacks in the US are worst than slaves today. and most of them don't even know why they were born in the first place...all because the wh8te man is doing everything to undermine them.

I mean a lot of black men are thrown into prison for the same crime a white man will not go to prison for, despite I think blacks are ~ 10% of USA population but na dem full prison pass... now imagine half of this men have children that are growing up without fathers and sey see how thier parents and them are being treated by the police and the system, the then rebel via their day to day life.

I can write a book about this but the fact is african Americans are very very disadvantaged people... just like the native Indians... everything you see happening to them is by strategic and targeted design and not a mistake.

Yea right! It is the white man's fault, the same mentality of black Americans who calls themselves niggas. They never ever take responsibilty for their own crimes or criminal behaviours. Always blaming the white man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:17am On Apr 09, 2022
Oddfinder:

Cool..
So going by this logic, the innocent baby got wat he deserved yea?
Karma traced the baby, and got served through the young niga.true? The little baby reaped wat he sowed!
Thats how ridiculous you all sound wen u mention karma every damn time.
Karma is just a myth it doesn't exist, as you have rightly asserted it sounds ridiculous.
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:21am On Apr 09, 2022
killmods:

Oga shut up ur ignorant and unexposed self..
He is right, grin grin if anyone is ignorant or unexposed it would be you! You didn't make any comment to counter his comment you rather resorted to insults and derogatory remarks. grin grin you are an emotional idiat!
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:22am On Apr 09, 2022
TheWolfen:

White never told blacks to kill themselves over stupid gang wars.
It is in gene. Same happens in Africa too.
Don't mind the idiat!

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Parkleader: 11:25am On Apr 09, 2022
toxtimmy:
I am not defending the evil he did but the blacks in the US are worst than slaves today. and most of them don't even know why they were born in the first place...all because the wh8te man is doing everything to undermine them.

I mean a lot of black men are thrown into prison for the same crime a white man will not go to prison for, despite I think blacks are ~ 10% of USA population but na dem full prison pass... now imagine half of this men have children that are growing up without fathers and sey see how thier parents and them are being treated by the police and the system, the then rebel via their day to day life.

I can write a book about this but the fact is african Americans are very very disadvantaged people... just like the native Indians... everything you see happening to them is by strategic and targeted design and not a mistake.

They are not worst than any slave, shey u dey enjoy reach them nii? Anybody that commit crime should be jail, we should stop justifying nonsense. They never suffer reach quarter wetin nigerians don face for this regime, you better pity yourself and myself
My issue is with people that generalise misconception

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 09, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
He is right, grin grin if anyone is ignorant or unexposed it would be you! You didn't make any comment to counter his comment you rather resorted to insults and derogatory remarks. grin grin you are an emotional idiat!
Get off my mentions slowpoke with ur slave mentality
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by snoopz: 11:26am On Apr 09, 2022
Once those inmates know what brought you in which they will eventually find out unless you're in protective custody, they will met out the punishment just they way you did
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2022
Bola146:
Weed at work, don't just argue with them if you are living with any of them.
How did you know this? Have you ever smoked weed? undecided what a ridiculous conclusions.
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Ibukun558(m): 11:27am On Apr 09, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
See this anti-africa am Not defending anybody But i hate to ear callIng blacks evil
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Yankee101: 11:29am On Apr 09, 2022
Don't be in an American prison for molesting or hurting children. You'll likely be molested and hurt in retaliation if the prisoners hear it

1 Like

Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:30am On Apr 09, 2022
killmods:

Get off my mentions slowpoke with ur slave mentality
grin grin more rubbish, as i ve said and you have proven me right with this your derogatory outburst, you are a morronic emotional idiot!

You Still haven't made any reasonable comments other than insults. grin you are incapable when it comes to making sense.
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Ibukun558(m): 11:31am On Apr 09, 2022
TheWolfen:
Blacks killing blacks
Are whites not wicked Why do u people continue To paint ur self black Evil is every where?
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:33am On Apr 09, 2022
Ibukun558:
See this anti-africa am Not defending anybody But i hate to ear callIng blacks evil
Your opinions are irrelevant, i don't give a shit what you think. grin grin
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:35am On Apr 09, 2022
Ibukun558:
Are whites not wicked Why do u people continue To paint ur self black Evil is every where?
What does paint black means? That should answer your dumb question. cheesy grin why not paint green or blue? Why black? grin fool!
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 09, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
grin grin more rubbish, as i ve said and you have proven me right with this your derogatory outburst, you are a morronic emotional idiot!

You Still haven't made any reasonable comments other than insults. grin you are incapable when it comes to making sense.
Lol.. I don't expect much from a self hating uncle Ruckus... get a life child. I have entertained ur foolishness enough.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Alexpetra: 11:41am On Apr 09, 2022
Even the inmates know that there should be a line with the kind of crime you commit, so they pass their own judgement on him.
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Ibukun558(m): 11:43am On Apr 09, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
What does paint black means? That should answer your dumb question. cheesy grin why not paint green or blue? Why black? grin fool!
I see¿
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by toxtimmy: 11:43am On Apr 09, 2022
You think say everybody when live for the US dey enjoy?

So igbo man and fulani man commit same crime but igbo man go prison for 20 years while fulani man gets a job at aso rock... do you know the deep evil behind events like this?

Suffer is relative to who you are referring to... Buhari children if you give them garri to eat they call am suffer because they prefer rice to eat; that kind suffer is what others are praying for yo get.

But mentally being put in a cage is a suffer that will last generations.... classical case of
Seligman's Theory...read the below to wisen up.

https://study.com/academy/lesson/how-seligmans-learned-helplessness-theory-applies-to-human-depression-and-stress.html

This is why Africans from Africa do better than African Americans in the USA terms of raising children, taking advantage of the opportunities in the USA.

Parkleader:

They are not worst than any slave, shey u dey enjoy reach them nii? Anybody that commit crime should be jail, we should stop justifying nonsense. They never suffer reach quarter wetin nigerians don face for this regime, you better pity yourself and myself
My issue is with people that generalise misconception
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2022
killmods:

Lol.. I don't expect much from a self hating uncle Ruckus... get a life child. I have entertained ur foolishness enough.
grin grin more crap, you don't know when to quit do you? Fool! You keep making up all kinda jargon, what da hell does uncle Rukus mean? Idiot!

I am still waiting for anything reasonable to come from your comments. undecided
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Hassanmaye(m): 11:51am On Apr 09, 2022
ogbiwa:
A man jailed for murdering a toddler by shooting her in the head has been killed in a savage prison attack.

Semajs Short died at the hands of a gang of prisoners at the Bertie Correctional Institution, in Windsor, North Carolina on Tuesday afternoon.

The 24-year-old, who was jailed at the age of 17, was targeted in the housing area of the prison.

A spokesperson for the state Department of Public Safety confirmed his death, saying that Short died at around 2.37pm despite efforts by first responders to save him.

Several other inmates were reportedly wounded in the attack, but sustained only non-life-threatening injuries.

At the time of his death Short had been serving a 31-year-sentence for the murder of toddler Dy’Unanna Anderson.

He had pleaded guilty to the second-degree murder of the two-year-old at the age of 17.

Short stood trial alongside Jamonte Moody, who pleaded guilty to attempting to murder Dy-Unanna's grandmother.

According to RR Spin, District Attorney Valerie M. Asbell said at his sentencing: “This was a horrendous event which shocked our entire community especially when it involved the murder of an innocent two-year-old girl and the attempted murder of her grandmother.

"It is my job as district attorney to hold people accountable for their actions and their roles in certain crimes.

“Our homes are where we should feel safe and when events like this occur, it shakes our sense of security in the sanctity of our own homes."

The attacks were carried out in retribution for the murder of 15-year-old Keyuon Garner.

Short and Moody went to the home of the sister of Teddy Anderson, who was wanted in connection with the murder at that point.

They stood on an air conditioning unit at a window where the baby, her mother and grandmother slept, a court heard back in 2017, and began shooting.

The grandmother was hit several times by bullets and even sustained a shot to the head.

Dy’Unanna was shot through the head and likely died before she got to hospital.

The Windsor Police Department and the State Bureau of Investigation are looking into the attack on Short.

In the US 120 people died in prison in 2018, according to Prison Policy Initiative data.

The rate of homicide in state prisons is 2.5 times greater than in the US population in general when adjusted for age, sex and ethnicity.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/murderer-who-shot-toddler-head-26602957
Wow what a wonderful justice
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Ibukun558(m): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
I can only educate you But i cannot make you Think

1 Like

Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ibukun558:
I can only educate you But i cannot make you Think
What does paint black mean? Again, i ask.. grin Those were your words and you don't even know.
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Ibukun558(m): 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
What does paint black mean? Again, i ask.. grin Those were your words and you don't even know.
To paint someone black Is to discrib someone as A bad person It is a idiomatic expresion
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
grin grin more crap, you don't know when to quit do you? Fool! You keep making up all kinda jargon, what da hell does uncle Rukus mean? Idiot!

I am still waiting for anything reasonable to come from your comments. undecided

Use Google u dull bastard. It aint my fault ur ignorant

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
killmods:

Use Google u dull bastard. It aint my fault ur ignorant
You are right i am dull, grin cheesy perhaps you should educated me, rather you resort to the same worn out line, use google or google is my friend.. cheesy cheesy everytime i push ignoramuses like you for answers they remind me of google. I cannot be a bastard, your father is my father. grin

When did i tell you that i am your uncle Rukus? undecided
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
Bola146:
Weed at work, don't just argue with them if you are living with any of them.
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
So many demon possessed folks in USA with a licence to own a gun, I wouldn't want to base there.
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ibukun558:
To paint someone black Is to discrib someone as A bad person It is a idiomatic expresion
good! So why describe people as black? grin black people.. (bad people)
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by SeriouslySense(m): 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
kkk cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by MtDave55: 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
He who kill with the gun has been killed by the gun. Bu if not na soo he go take commot after his prison termt vengeance sweet ooh
Re: Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates by MtDave55: 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
He who kill with the gun has been killed by the gun. But vengeance sweet ooh.
If not na soo he go take commot from prison after his prison term, while the baby is no more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo / Coronavirus Lockdown Bank Scam Alert: Warn Your Loved Ones For Their Safety / Gunmen Shoot At A Crowd In Anambra, Three Killed (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.