Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead (54263 Views)

Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son / Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband / Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by Painintheass221: 8:09am On Apr 08, 2022
Practice, they say, makes perfect.
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by yemmight(m): 8:09am On Apr 08, 2022
She looks so scary.
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by Shadysen: 8:10am On Apr 08, 2022
Wtf
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by Betallion: 8:10am On Apr 08, 2022
Sapphire mentor
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by illicit(m): 8:11am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
What a coincidence.

Are u sure
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 08, 2022
See the demon in her face!
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by suleimanshehu: 8:12am On Apr 08, 2022
Please friends i need your help with experience. I wish to buy a new Refrigerator between LG, Hisense, Heir Thermacool brand. Which is more efficient and effective or any other alternative? Thanks.
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by galileo180(m): 8:14am On Apr 08, 2022
People change, the heart is deceitful even to the owner. What you channel your thoughts and energy on tend to take hold of you.
Fashionista01:
Try and study who you want to spend your life with before marriage.

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by PECON1(m): 8:15am On Apr 08, 2022
If nah me,once she writes that novel, i go dey careful with my life
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 08, 2022
Sick Hag! A perfect role model for Chidinma
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by rajiedreez: 8:16am On Apr 08, 2022
Oyinbo get mind o. How my wife go write this kind novels and I no go dey at alert always
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by treatise: 8:16am On Apr 08, 2022
She must have tried the practical side of her book.
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by YourFavEvangeli: 8:16am On Apr 08, 2022
I hope those castigating our wonderful Nigerian women because of the mistakes of a few can see that generalization is very wrong and unfair.

For every bad woman, there are two much better women. If you find yourself meeting 100% bad women, then there has to be something about the quality of people you attract
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by SmartyPants(m): 8:17am On Apr 08, 2022
superCleanworks:
She would be the most foolish person if it turned out to be that she actually did it.

I doubt she did.

It's clear she did. She lied about her whereabouts already
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by hohafrank(m): 8:17am On Apr 08, 2022
Fashionista01:
Human being changes overtime.
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by victorazy(m): 8:18am On Apr 08, 2022
superCleanworks:
She would be the most foolish person if it turned out to be that she actually did it.

I doubt she did.

I doubt she did it.
That's why we should be careful of what we say or wish.
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by jrusky(m): 8:18am On Apr 08, 2022
If she has no mission how can she wrote such book with such heart attack title?

The husband is a little slow in brain if she is my wife the day I see her writing such book I'm gone I will run away forever.

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by Testimony1988(m): 8:18am On Apr 08, 2022
I just hope she didn't killed him.
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by Ofiadiegwu: 8:19am On Apr 08, 2022
It's up to the Court now to find her
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by Tabletuner(m): 8:19am On Apr 08, 2022
Fashionista01:

Yes, I agree with you but people are like books, the more voluminous a book is the more time to read it. So you'd have spent the whole of your life reading a person before thinking of settling down with them?

But I tell you what, God can reveal who a person is to you if you “ASK GOD”.

Hope I made sense?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:19am On Apr 08, 2022
A wise husband would have jaapa immediately. You marry a woman that produce a novel of how to murder your husband. And you still remain under the same roof.
Must you wait until she wrote how to cut off the preek of your husband before you do the needful embarassed

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by victorazy(m): 8:20am On Apr 08, 2022
jrusky:
If she has no mission how can she wrote such book with such heart attack title?

The husband is a little slow in brain if she is my wife the day I see her writing such book I'm gone I will run away forever.

Every book has spirit that motivated it.
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by backtalkG(m): 8:20am On Apr 08, 2022
Maybe she's just acting the novel script and forgot to add the part where you get away with murdering your husband
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by chatinent: 8:22am On Apr 08, 2022
The book is full of evil intent.
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by woleabayo(f): 8:22am On Apr 08, 2022
its well
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by Testimony1988(m): 8:23am On Apr 08, 2022
Fashionista01:
That's right but one can't know 100% character of the would be spouse, one should just pray for the rightful spouse.
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by abobote: 8:23am On Apr 08, 2022
This days, I'm even afraid of my wife. Especially since I brought my son from away match home

3 Likes

Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by naijapikin2(m): 8:23am On Apr 08, 2022
America with a sick judicial system.. she may be convicted and sentenced to just 6 years and given parole after 3 years... And then it's back to business she writes another book " how to secretly kill the trial judge" by then their eyes go open.. sick sick judicial system

2 Likes

Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by naijapikin2(m): 8:26am On Apr 08, 2022
abobote:
This days, I'm even afraid of my wife. Especially since I brought my son from away match home
I am I a similar situation... Very similar my brother... I'm just looking for who will come and carry my wife for free even if I have to pay the man, the bride price abi na groom price. Wallahi

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by donnam(m): 8:26am On Apr 08, 2022
Let's see how the case goes in the coming days.
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by Johnsinia(m): 8:27am On Apr 08, 2022
Ewooo! the husband murdered her before she murder him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi / Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death / Female Soldier Beats Policewoman Comatose In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.