Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead (54251 Views)

Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son / Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband / Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:28am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
What a coincidence.

You called it coincidence without her proven to be innocent yet. Errors in your reasoning.
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by Obiebanks007(m): 8:28am On Apr 08, 2022
heniford2:
She just practiced what she wrote grin cheesy men are now indangered specie to women this day undecided as now u can die at anytime.

It has been so right from origin
Who made them killed the strongest man in the Bible @SAMSON ,
WOMAN.

Men really need to be very CAREFUL about women
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by ultimateprof: 8:31am On Apr 08, 2022
Sincerely, "things fall apart".
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by koolaid87: 8:35am On Apr 08, 2022
Im sure the police that were assigned the case couldn't stop reading the novel from back to back hoping to find a lead.

If my wife wrote that book, I would have packed my bags and leave.

Just coming from the funeral of a Brother that was set ablaze by his ex.

Guys, pls protect yourself at all cost.

Yes, you can live a lone happy until you find that loving calmed partner
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by stamapro(m): 8:37am On Apr 08, 2022
The moment she released the novel, she should have been taken for psychological examination, to establish her immediate and remote reasons for writing such novel. But the authority down played it to just a novel, hence this tragedy. The comments of some Nairalanders shows their psychological condition, hmm and most of them are disturbing.

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by saphiere(f): 8:38am On Apr 08, 2022
Astoria:
saphiere? No comment?
That was a coincidence. No proof she killed him.
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by LOGRYTHMN: 8:38am On Apr 08, 2022
How to get rich as a woman or lady

Open your legs for a rich dude

Then kill him and inherit the mumu's properties

SHIKENA!

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 08, 2022
She is not just any suspect she is THE suspect grin
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by preacherz: 8:41am On Apr 08, 2022
superCleanworks:
She would be the most foolish person if it turned out to be that she actually did it.

I doubt she did.
U think say na Naija
Police doesn’t arrest until there’s an overwhelming evidence on ground.

She’s a comrade
She’s not afraid of vawulence

Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by jrusky(m): 8:43am On Apr 08, 2022
victorazy:

Every book has spirit that motivated it.

Yea this one spirit na real wicked spirit.
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by GIdiata(m): 8:51am On Apr 08, 2022
Fashionista01:
Try and study who you want to spend your life with before marriage.

There's nothing to study. women are wicked

anyway the man is a stupid man who chose death over life.
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by SuperBlack: 8:52am On Apr 08, 2022
She tested what she was cooking
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 08, 2022
See face like dogshit about to be drained in the tub

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by Arsenate(m): 9:03am On Apr 08, 2022
naijapikin2:
I am I a similar situation... Very similar my brother... I'm just looking for who will come and carry my wife for free even if I have to pay the man, the bride price abi na groom price. Wallahi
Da fuq

Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by CAPSLOCKED: 9:03am On Apr 08, 2022
THERE'S A GOOD-SELLING BOOK DETAILING HOW TO KILL MEN AND NOBODY'S SAYING ANYTHING? GAME IS RIGGED TO DEATH AND YOU'S ALREADY TRAILING 100 - 0 BY BEING A MAN. YOU MAKE THE SCORE 101 - 0 AND CONTINUALLY INCREASE IT AGAINST YOUR FAVOR EACH TIME YOU PLAY A "REAL MAN". MAY GOD HELP YOU ALL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by Gkemz: 9:10am On Apr 08, 2022
BarrElChapo:
Sapphire come and see something undecided

You can only see that useless prejudiced bitch if it was the woman that was murdered

saphiere:
What a coincidence.

It's now a coincidence because a psycho woman like you, from all indication murdered her husband. Shameless double standard bitch. I pity the simp who will eventually marry an evening newspaper like you.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
That was a coincidence. No proof she killed him.
...I see

Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by Iliya1520: 9:17am On Apr 08, 2022
she made it in reality after he wrote the book.
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by Highman56: 9:19am On Apr 08, 2022
That useless saphiere should come and see what her gender is doing
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by saphiere(f): 9:21am On Apr 08, 2022
Highman56:
That useless saphiere should come and see what her gender is doing
That was a coincidence. It has not been proven she killed him
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by Tedpgrass: 9:22am On Apr 08, 2022
Hmmm

Psychopaths come from every gender

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10695711/amp/Female-lifeguard-18-meticulously-murder-torture-kit-lover-jailed.html?ico=amp_mostReadNews

Men beware...
They could be bootycalls as above, sidechicks like chidinma, or wives like in the original handle.

Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by Clinghton: 9:29am On Apr 08, 2022
The man still felt comfortable after his wife wrote a book with such title.
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 9:30am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
What a coincidence.

Sapphire, the doggy giver, which coincidence?

Are u OK at all?
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by Chacharito: 9:35am On Apr 08, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by OmoOshodi(m): 9:40am On Apr 08, 2022
You will not see that nerd here Sapphire

Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by Cutehector(m): 9:46am On Apr 08, 2022
What are the advantages to a man to get married please?
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by AutoRedux: 9:50am On Apr 08, 2022
Make una no marry, una no dey hear. Marriage na the scammest scam.
Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by Joseph08(m): 10:07am On Apr 08, 2022
...and she finally experiment what she learnt on how to murder your husband.

Re: Husband Of Nancy Crampton-Brophy Found Dead by pafo(m): 10:25am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
What a coincidence.

You cant masturbate to this news can you?

Evil has no gender!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her / Female Soldier Beats Policewoman Comatose In Lagos / Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.