Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Buhari Writes Reps, Seeks Increase In Petrol Subsidy To ₦4 Trillion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Writes Reps, Seeks Increase In Petrol Subsidy To ₦4 Trillion (11689 Views)

Tinubu Writes Reps, Seeks Consideration On Student Loan / Yuguda: A Certain President Chose Not To Remove Subsidy To Protect His Life / I am Attending To Health Issues Abroad, Emeifile Writes Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Writes Reps, Seeks Increase In Petrol Subsidy To ₦4 Trillion by Psychokinetic: 9:22am On Apr 08, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
God bless president Muhammadu Buhari, for this welcome development, we that are staying in AsoVilla we don't struggle for anything we don't buy fuel grin Buhari is doing this to return the country back to good shape. I love Buhari so much, he can do anything he likes God put him there and there's nothing any wailer can do. North Government in power APC

e shock una abi??
Lol… See Afonja Muslim swallowing shit directly from his Fulani master’s anus. Tufia!!
Re: Buhari Writes Reps, Seeks Increase In Petrol Subsidy To ₦4 Trillion by austin4real(m): 9:53am On Apr 08, 2022
I don't think we Nigerians realize the level of poverty this government is trying to plunge Nigerians into.. 4 trillion no be child's play oOoOO.. We still dey pay customs, tax, tolls,stamp duty, exorbitant bank charges etc... What's there to show for all this?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Writes Reps, Seeks Increase In Petrol Subsidy To ₦4 Trillion by Quodseverismete: 10:05am On Apr 08, 2022
inoki247:
Before Buhari leave Govt na all the money wey d country get he go wipe out with different format....

When GEJ and Mama Peace warned in 2015:

"The choice before Nigerian in the coming election (2015) , is a choice between going forward and taking 10steps backward"-
GEJ.Sept.2015.

"By the time Buhari is done with Nigeria even changi no go remain for em pocket"- MaMa Peace Nov.2015.

Are these not prophecies?.
Re: Buhari Writes Reps, Seeks Increase In Petrol Subsidy To ₦4 Trillion by frog12: 10:12am On Apr 08, 2022
this MAN is a disgrace
Re: Buhari Writes Reps, Seeks Increase In Petrol Subsidy To ₦4 Trillion by Veeryeasy(m): 10:16am On Apr 08, 2022
Where is NLC when you need them... I have started gathering some money to relocate to Ghana or togo
Re: Buhari Writes Reps, Seeks Increase In Petrol Subsidy To ₦4 Trillion by Indispensable85(m): 10:59am On Apr 08, 2022
Same Buhari that claimed subsidy was a scam is now paying the highest subsidy ever in the history of Nigeria. Buhari runs the most corrupt government ever in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Writes Reps, Seeks Increase In Petrol Subsidy To ₦4 Trillion by Yankee101: 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
Elections
I pity Nigerians
Last minute looting
Re: Buhari Writes Reps, Seeks Increase In Petrol Subsidy To ₦4 Trillion by jaxxy(m): 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
This is bad.
Re: Buhari Writes Reps, Seeks Increase In Petrol Subsidy To ₦4 Trillion by Jmichael1(m): 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
My own be say"Na to jst log in nairaland,read comments and laff to 4get my worries....
Re: Buhari Writes Reps, Seeks Increase In Petrol Subsidy To ₦4 Trillion by Sirpeewise: 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
Please fellow Nigerians, let's not blame buhari for this subsidy thing.we are in a very big mess. The government is paying about #244 billion to subsidise for fuel every month so that me and you can buy it at #162/ litre.If government stops paying that amount that means fuel would be sold at about #380/litre.Now as it stands government will have to pay more than #244billion because as price of crude oil increases subsidy also increases. What's you opinion, what should the government do, please let's not critisise only opinions and solutions. Now this is what I think the government should do. Remove the subsidy that is stop paying that huge amount on subsidy and use the money about #244 billion, create additional 774 LGAs that is double the number of LGAs and give part of the subsidy money to these newly created LGAs as their allocation, I say part of subsidy because allocation for all the 774LGAs a month is about #120 billion I'm that way government has been made closer to the people so more people will have Jobs and other opportunities.
Re: Buhari Writes Reps, Seeks Increase In Petrol Subsidy To ₦4 Trillion by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
WHY CANT USE HIS OWN TRILLIONS TO AUGMENT SUBSIDY FUND? This ppl are just vampires to naija economy undecided
Re: Buhari Writes Reps, Seeks Increase In Petrol Subsidy To ₦4 Trillion by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

You didnt use your other monikers like Ilovedemmanna and . Use them to quote this one too
Re: Buhari Writes Reps, Seeks Increase In Petrol Subsidy To ₦4 Trillion by Tundex911: 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
This Mr. Just won kill person before his tenure elapse...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Party Senatorial Candidate, Linus Okorie Abducted In Abakaliki / Azazi, Yakowa Killed By Human Error – Navy / APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.