Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic (2520 Views)

Is It Right For A Father To Lie Like This, With His Grown-up Daughter? / Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business / See This Viral Photo Of This Old Woman Breast Feeding His Grown Up Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by farem: 6:42am On Apr 08, 2022
Former People Democratic Party (PDP) chairman in Bayelsa State, Chief Rufus Abadi, popularly known as ‘OSIRI’ has his Excommunicated his Elder Children from accessing, using, or getting anywhere close to any of his properties.

The Ex-PDP Chairman in Bayelsa State between 2009 is accusing seven of his elderly children from disposing his properties in Yenagoa, Port Harcourt, Lagos and Abuja

In a Disclaimer he personally signed, and obtained by NAIJA LIVE TV, Chief Rufus Abadi further stated that, he has instructed his lawyer to write a Will excluding his marauding children from inheriting any of his properties

The affected Children include; Abadi Ebi, Abadi Seidougha, Abadi Otuan, Abadi Ndukari Joshua, Abadi Ndutimi, Abadi Abule and Abadi Samuel.

In his words;

Disclaimer
OPEN LETTER TO MESSRS :
1, Abadi Ebi
2, Abadi Seidougha
3, Abadi Otuan
4, Abadi Ndukari Joshua
5, Abadi Ndutimi
6, Abadi Abule
7, Abadi Samuel.

I, Chief Rufus Abadi Osiri attention has been drawn to the subterranean, subversive, predatory and unwholesome activities of my children whose names are listed above to dispose my property in Yenagoa, Port Harcourt Lagos, Abuja etc, all in Nigeria.

That I have trained them from Primary to University level and went further to create the enabling environment for them to have a flying start in life by providing each of them decent accommodation and car.

They are within the age range of 27/40 years old, who are adults, capable of fending for themselves having created the enabling environment which is a stepping stone for them to start life on a sound footing. That the step they have taken is reprehensible.

In order to ward off further incursion from my marauding children and secure the property, I have instructed my lawyer to write Will excluding them from inheriting any of my properties.

Therefore, I hereby bar them from accessing, using, or getting anywhere close to any of my properties.

This publication hereby bear witness to my declaration

Any attempt to do otherwise will be regarded as criminal trespass and will attract severe consequences.

Be warned.

Signed:
Chief Rufus Abadi Osiri.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.naijalivetv.com/ex-bayelsa-pdp-chairman-excommunicates-his-elder-children-bars-them-from-accessing-any-of-his-properties/%3famp

What are your view?

1 Share

Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by Hashabiah: 6:44am On Apr 08, 2022
But when you're sick hope your properties will take you to the hospital angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by Zonefree(m): 6:45am On Apr 08, 2022
Check well, the man has one side woman that is deceiving her. He's from Bayelsa State, it's in their constitution.

Never underestimate the effects of a good kpekus. It can make a man disown his family.

I pray God restore his sanity soonest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by Fahdiga(m): 6:46am On Apr 08, 2022
Who will inherit his properties when he dies?

1 Like

Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by falcon01: 6:46am On Apr 08, 2022
That's messed up
Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by Zonefree(m): 6:49am On Apr 08, 2022
Mood11:
He didn't disown them. He just exempted them from his will. They should go and hustle their own.
The essence of hustle is to better your life and that of your family.

If your family can't benefit from your hustle, that's rituals not hustle.

2 Likes

Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by delzbaba(m): 6:52am On Apr 08, 2022
Hashabiah:
he don get new wife, this is how stupid men behave when they start eating a jezebels punna.

2 Likes

Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:17am On Apr 08, 2022
Excellent decision Chief
That's how to grow independent adults not fighting for properties as if u worked for them just like d family of the man with that building in ikoyo..they have not even found d body, his family members and wife were already struggling for property

4 Likes

Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by Shedrack777: 7:25am On Apr 08, 2022
e be like say one nigerian woman/lady don bewitch this old man o. may regain his sense from them immediately in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by Oceanjagaban: 7:31am On Apr 08, 2022
Zonefree:
Check well, the man has one side woman that is deceiving her. He's from Rivers State, it's in their constitution.

Never underestimate the effects of a good kpekus. It can make a man disown his family.

he isn't from Rivers State...make ona try dey read well
Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by Oyiboman69: 7:31am On Apr 08, 2022
Very good of him....

1 Like

Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by yanabasee(m): 7:38am On Apr 08, 2022
Hashabiah:

This is lame......

He can as well remarry and have a his new wife take care of him....

1 Like

Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by Oyiboman69: 7:39am On Apr 08, 2022
delzbaba:
he don get new wife, this is how stupid men behave when they start eating a jezebels punna.
after seeing your children through all possible route in life, then they becomes irresponsible and wayward.on this particular situation and in your learned opinion, what do you advice he do?

2 Likes

Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by delzbaba(m): 7:46am On Apr 08, 2022
Oyiboman69:
after seeing your children through all possible route in life, then they becomes irresponsible and wayward.on this particular situation and in your learned opinion, what do you advice he do?
i don't support prodigal children,but there's always two sides to a story, i know how ijaw rich men behave when second wife comes into the picture, trust me.
Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by degamonn: 7:47am On Apr 08, 2022
There are two sides to this story just like people observed above.
It's possible a lady hypnotize him and as such making him taking such decisions. But that is unlikely because his female children are not excluded from inheriting his property as stated in that write up. Though it is not known to us or me if he has female children/child.
The other side is that on the average in Nigeria, those whose parents are rich are usually lazy, wasteful and unwilling to work and earn for themselves.
If you think what I said is far from truth, visit clubs in Abuja or go to central area on Saturday morning.
imagine a boy buying okada for N58m.

2 Likes

Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by Oyiboman69: 7:53am On Apr 08, 2022
delzbaba:
i don't support prodigal children,but there's always two sides to a story, i know how ijaw rich men behave when second wife comes into the picture, trust me.
and if you don't know that before and ijaw man disengaged seven of his male children from his properties,which some of them is up to forty years and you still don't think he has more than twenty children from different women, then trust me,you've not met an ijaw man before....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by Hashabiah: 7:59am On Apr 08, 2022
[s]
yanabasee:

This is lame......

He can as well remarry and have a his new wife take care of him....
[/s] That's what they all think but when the chips are down the man resorts to his initial family .
Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by Kajaard: 8:10am On Apr 08, 2022
Zonefree:

The essence of hustle is to better your life and that of your family.

If your family can't benefit from your hustle, that's rituals not hustle.
Did you read where it said this set of children have been selling his properties in various states or you have a comprehension problem? Too many dullards on this forum. Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 08, 2022
It was all his fault, he failed in raising them well to become hardworking and independent men
Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by TheWolfen(m): 10:13am On Apr 08, 2022
Honor your father and mother
that it may go well with you and that you may have a long life on the earth.

Simple instruction but these kids won't listen.
Bunch of disrespectful, lazy and entitled children. They should go and work
Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by Smile4me01(m): 10:34am On Apr 08, 2022
Osiri did that to pave way for other children from different mother especially the last wife even his hotel as been sold to navy he behave like ijaw men

1 Like

Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by Beremx(f): 11:10am On Apr 08, 2022
Lazy youths who don’t wanna work. The man did the right thing.

Zonefree and his useless comment. Why are the male children selling off their father’s properties and the female children not excluded? Yeye
Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by Biglittlelois(f): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2022
[s]
delzbaba:
Zonefree:
Check well, the man has one side woman that is deceiving her. He's from Bayelsa State, it's in their constitution.

Shedrack777:
e be like say one nigerian woman/lady don bewitch this old man o. may regain his sense from them immediately in Jesus name
delzbaba:
[/s]

Learn how to read, women are not the cause of your misfortune in life.

5 Likes

Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by Zonefree(m): 11:38am On Apr 08, 2022
Beremx:
Lazy youths who don’t wanna work. The man did the right thing.

Zonefree and his useless comment. Why are the male children selling off their father’s properties and the female children not excluded? Yeye
Ebere, what's your obsession with me?

1 Like

Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
Zonefree:

this is most likely the cause of all this, I have seen this happened before.

Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by Beremx(f): 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
Zonefree:

Ebere, what's your obsession with me?
it’s not obsession, it’s called brain resetting. Your brain needs a reset
Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by delzbaba(m): 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

Learn how to read, women are not the cause of your misfortune in life.
Wait first make i ask Adam who damage him life for garden of eden, i dey come.
Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by Zonefree(m): 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
Beremx:
it’s not obsession, it’s called brain resetting. Your brain needs a reset
Before the resetting, how are you?

1 Like

Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by Biglittlelois(f): 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
delzbaba:
Wait first make i ask Adam who damage him life for garden of eden, i dey come.

Na so, Eve forced Adam at gun point to eat the apple na, he doesn't have a mind of his own, no wonder you guys blame women for everything, you can't think for yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by delzbaba(m): 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Na so, Eve forced Adam at gun point to eat the apple na, he doesn't have a mind of his own, no wonder you guys blame women for everything, you can't think for yourselves.
wait first make i go ask King solomon wetin almost finish am.
Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
I Like such FATHERS.
This is unAfrican.
He did exactly what the whites could do in such situation.Too many CHILDREN have become lazier with acquired laxity...
The mentality of my Father's Property has made them retardedd to innovations.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) / Exposed!!!!! / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.