Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic (2532 Views)

Is It Right For A Father To Lie Like This, With His Grown-up Daughter? / Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business / See This Viral Photo Of This Old Woman Breast Feeding His Grown Up Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by delzbaba(m): 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Na so, Eve forced Adam at gun point to eat the apple na, he doesn't have a mind of his own, no wonder you guys blame women for everything, you can't think for yourselves.
Ok wait oh make i go ask Samson wetin take him glory, i dey come.
Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by Biglittlelois(f): 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
delzbaba:
Ok wait oh make i go ask Samson wetin take him glory, i dey come.

Na because una dey dumb na, that's why Delilah asked him the secret of his strength 5 times and he foolishly told her, mumu that was supposed to be suspicious after the 2nd and 3rd time, he lost his glory cos he was too daft, so it is his fault,

Like I said earlier, you men should learn to take the blame for your misfortune.

2 Likes

Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by Fiscus105(m): 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
Zonefree:
Check well, the man has one side woman that is deceiving her. He's from Bayelsa State, it's in their constitution.

Never underestimate the effects of a good kpekus. It can make a man disown his family.

I pray God restore his sanity soonest.

He has another woman maybe? But let the children start find means for them to be somebody too, if father says he wants to marry second wife, children cannon stop him at all cost not to do his heart desire.

I know that war has been going on for another woman he wanted to marry, children should not escalate it to full blown war.
Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by delzbaba(m): 5:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Na because una dey dumb na, that's why Delilah asked him the secret of his strength 5 times and he foolishly told her, mumu that was supposed to be suspicious after the 2nd and 3rd time, he lost his glory cos he was too daft, so it is his fault,

Like I said earlier, you men should learn to take the blame for your misfortune.
Who make John the baptist head comot for him body?, who want destroy joseph life for him master house? Who almost destroy Bill Clinton legacy etc,,, na woman eehhhhh, that thing between una legs is deadlier than a raging furnace.
Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by LoveUdie: 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
I don't understand o
please where is his wife?
who will bury him when he dies now that he has bared his children because of properties that he can't be buried with?
Somebody pls talk to me
Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by Biglittlelois(f): 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
delzbaba:
Who make John the baptist head comot for him body?, who want destroy joseph life for him master house? Who almost destroy Bill Clinton legacy etc,,, na woman eehhhhh, that thing between una legs is deadlier than a raging furnace.

Yes now, it is deadlier than a raging furnace to dumb and daft men who can't think for themselves.

1 Like

Re: NEW:: A Nigerian Man Disowns Seven Of His Grown Up Children - Pic by farem: 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Mood11:
He didn't disown them. He just exempted them from his will. They should go and hustle their own.

What are the OTHER things that happen when a man disowns his child?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone / Why She Stop At The Middle Of The Real Action??? Question For The Ladies / I Don't Know How To Advise Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.