Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Nigeria Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US - Wole Soyinka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US - Wole Soyinka (23741 Views)

Buhari Refused Lie Detectors Given By United States-wole Soyinka / Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians / Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US - Wole Soyinka by Donedeal1(m): 11:48am On Apr 08, 2022
Agreed fully on this,

What can a lie machine do?

Whereby the operators itself is a lie.
Re: Nigeria Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US - Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 08, 2022
Iykoto86:
Bros,what is even wrong with us in nigeria. i find it impossible to believe that some of you enjoy nigeria now better than the pdp era.PDP was corrupt and i agree,but apc is simply demonic and we might not survive as a country after this 8 yeas with apc .make una dey talk true naa.
Their likes are totally evil. You have demonic citizens as humans in the country, because they don't want progress ,they want to pull everybody down.. During the time of pdp, I hear of corruption but you wouldn't believe that there is one because the resources were going round and everything were normal but immediately these evil satanic people from Sahara desert enters with their propaganda and lies, everything they touched started dying. And their zombies are still cheering them up! Oga put yourself together and leave the country for them that's the only solution; those people ain't human beings..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US - Wole Soyinka by frowland(m): 11:50am On Apr 08, 2022
Iykoto86:
Bros,what is even wrong with us in nigeria. i find it impossible to believe that some of you enjoy nigeria now better than the pdp era.PDP was corrupt and i agree,but apc is simply demonic and we might not survive as a country after this 8 yeas with apc .make una dey talk true naa.

PDP here, APC there! The simple fact is that the two party have messed up the destiny of citizens so badly that we are stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US - Wole Soyinka by Eastcaostboy: 11:50am On Apr 08, 2022
dre11:
Nigerian Government Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US, Claimed They Would Not Work — Soyinka

https://saharareporters.com/2022/04/07/nigerian-government-rejected-lie-detectors-offered-us-claimed-they-would-not-work-%E2%80%94
Your eyes don clear, abi?
Re: Nigeria Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US - Wole Soyinka by hotseat: 11:51am On Apr 08, 2022
Of what use is a lie detector when the lie detector can be easily lied to or completely be misled by the same Nigerian operators of the equipment?

If in doubt, just ask liar lie Lai Mohammed, the ultimate lying machine!
Re: Nigeria Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US - Wole Soyinka by Idiko1: 11:56am On Apr 08, 2022
The debate in Nigeria about donation of lie detectors by US is the height of idiocy. Lie detectors for what if I may ask?
Re: Nigeria Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US - Wole Soyinka by shekauvsbuhari: 11:58am On Apr 08, 2022
seunmsg:

Knew it must have happened during the PDP regime.
freshkpomo
PDP WAS VERY CORRUPT, BUT APC IS A GANG OF CORRUPT BLOODSUCKING DEMONS.
Re: Nigeria Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US - Wole Soyinka by Jalaw: 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
This foolish professor is still tackling GEJ administration.

Still not remorseful for bringing this government of disaster.
Re: Nigeria Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US - Wole Soyinka by Quim2: 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
seunmsg:

freshkpomo

Mumu read you no gree
Re: Nigeria Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US - Wole Soyinka by Litmus: 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
Some Niaralanders only needed to read, "Nigeria Rejected Lie Detector", to run off like Chicken Liken, cackling, 'what did you expect, corrupt people, Buhari, APC, PDP, Nigeria, OMG, ha, ha, ha!'

You would think USA could provide millions of Lie Detectors or that Politicians, wealthy people would ever be subjected to Lie Detectors or that even if a situation arises whereby the Politician or Elite is compelled to subject themselves to its use that our biassed citizens would accept its verdict. For example Kanu subjected to a Lie Detector. Nigerians too would be antagonistic if the Lie Detectors were used on everyday people. There'd never be livable consensus. They'd never accept authority's report on any result.
Re: Nigeria Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US - Wole Soyinka by mokt(m): 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
simpleseyi:
Thunder will strike several looters dead soon

AMEN
Re: Nigeria Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US - Wole Soyinka by Saviourfresh: 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
"Nigerians need help" not this kinda help.
Re: Nigeria Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US - Wole Soyinka by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
yanabasee:

It can never happen now because the APC have automatic lying machine in the person of Lie Mohammad. Your Uncle.
The automatic lying man is Obi thr lying Chinese man now also known as Peter Obi-tuary.

lol... I swear

The real automatic lying machine is Obi the lying Chinese man also known as Peter Obi-tuary.
Re: Nigeria Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US - Wole Soyinka by slowice(m): 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
seunmsg:

freshkpomo

But the current useless people in charge now have also not accepted or requested for same assistance, despite being beaten blue black till submission by bandits undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US - Wole Soyinka by Obi3icebaba(m): 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hi
seunmsg:

Since it’s all about the truth and nothing else, who rejected the lie detector machines?

freshkpomo

Keep typing freshkpomo thinking you are funny while your present and future is already mortgaged. Keep blaming PDP and be blind to the fact that both PDP and APC are same politicians jumping from one party to the other. Useless fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US - Wole Soyinka by GFelixNature: 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
seunmsg:

freshkpomo

You sound sick and pathetic
Re: Nigeria Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US - Wole Soyinka by olowo1930: 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
The blood of the Innocents souls is crying for revenge in Nigeria . everywhere lacks control.
Re: Nigeria Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US - Wole Soyinka by kellynexx007(m): 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
FROM THE MOUTH OF A NOBLE LIAR THAT SUPPORTED BUHARI AND ENGINEER MASSAS TO VOTE OUT GOODLUCK
dre11:
Nigerian Government Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US, Claimed They Would Not Work — Soyinka

https://saharareporters.com/2022/04/07/nigerian-government-rejected-lie-detectors-offered-us-claimed-they-would-not-work-%E2%80%94
Re: Nigeria Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US - Wole Soyinka by webizone(m): 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
ObaKlaz:
Our governments have always been clueless and stupid, but they have a point on this one.

The lie detectors won't work on Nigerians.
Just one lie, the lie detectors would crash, not to talk of when you try them on Lie Mohammed, the lying machine himself.

As dem never torture you nah. Because if dem don torture you, you go wish say dem dey use lie detector machine.
Re: Nigeria Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US - Wole Soyinka by CharlotteFlair: 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
seunmsg:

freshkpomo
Didn't the buhari presidency dismiss the American mercenaries brought in by Jonathan? Oh please!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US - Wole Soyinka by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
Sometimes this yoruba man talk nonsense, sometimes he talks reasonable too... yoruba men self
Re: Nigeria Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US - Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Osker:
The US military remotely controls Boeing aircraft worldwide

Lie with sense if you want to lie. You are not writing to dumb People.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US - Wole Soyinka by DesChyko: 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
seunmsg:

Since it’s all about the truth and nothing else, who rejected the lie detector machines?

freshkpomo

Olusegun Obasanjo, your brother.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US - Wole Soyinka by dfrost: 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
seunmsg:

freshkpomo

Baba, let's stop these blame games. Sooner or later, this killings, kidnap and acts of terror will get to me and you. Tell me honestly, how will you feel if you heard that the person behind my moniker has been blown to smithereens? Happy I guess? I may not know.

But truth be told, we are all suffering. If you are not scared or tired, I am.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US - Wole Soyinka by ZUBY77(m): 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
seunmsg:

freshkpomo

The same way PDP regime rejected train tracks surveillance contract
Re: Nigeria Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US - Wole Soyinka by juman(m): 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
Look at the comments, our leaders come from the society.

People doubt lie detector.
Re: Nigeria Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US - Wole Soyinka by FIRDAUS3(m): 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
If you want insecurity to stop in Nigeria, FG should keep a very close eye on NGO's, majority of them are foreign agent, ask Borno Governor, he'll tell you more about them.
Re: Nigeria Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US - Wole Soyinka by juman(m): 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
The first time a Nigerian guy told me about lie detector I didn't believe it until I watched how they used it on many occasions.

I think only well trained agents can beat it.
Re: Nigeria Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US - Wole Soyinka by justmondris: 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
seunmsg:

freshkpomo

Must you drag politics into everything?
Re: Nigeria Rejected Lie Detectors Offered By US - Wole Soyinka by seunmsg(m): 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
justmondris:

Must you drag politics into everything?

Everything is all about politics.

freshkpomo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer / Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position / Buhari Reinstates Retired Army General Implicated In Alleged Mass Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.