Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Chris Attoh Speaks About His Alleged Involvement In The Murder Of His 2nd Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Attoh Speaks About His Alleged Involvement In The Murder Of His 2nd Wife (728 Views)

“Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Attoh Speaks About His Alleged Involvement In The Murder Of His 2nd Wife by TheGistDay: 9:01am On Apr 08, 2022
The actor says he has never been labelled as a prime suspect in Bettie's murder.

Ghanaian actor Chris Attoh has finally broken his silence over the tragic death of his second wife, Bettie Jennifer.

In a recent interview with Ghanaian media personality, Zion Felix, the actor revealed that he was never considered a prime suspect in Jennifer's death.

“The tweet was about being truthful in relationships. And I am a firm believer in this. Whatever you choose to call it, it’s a coincidence. But I’ll take this opportunity to state unequivocally that I was never a suspect in Bettie’s death. Never will I be,'' he said.

https://thegistday.com/2022/04/08/chris-attoh-speaks-about-his-alleged-involvement-in-the-murder-of-his-2nd-wife/

Re: Chris Attoh Speaks About His Alleged Involvement In The Murder Of His 2nd Wife by pretydiva(f): 9:08am On Apr 08, 2022
shocked
Re: Chris Attoh Speaks About His Alleged Involvement In The Murder Of His 2nd Wife by MrSensor(m): 9:09am On Apr 08, 2022
Nothing Musa no go see for gate.
Re: Chris Attoh Speaks About His Alleged Involvement In The Murder Of His 2nd Wife by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 08, 2022
We didn’t expect less. I observed that very dark guys are always wicked and heartless
Re: Chris Attoh Speaks About His Alleged Involvement In The Murder Of His 2nd Wife by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
We didn’t expect less. I observed that very dark guys are always wicked and heartless

Omo your list is not complete if he's ;
Black
Tall
Fine
Educated or uneducated
If he's now a last born forget it
If he has big dick too , there's no single hope
They are very cold , they behave like robots
I've dated two (one was 30+ and the other 20+ but they were identical in character , dangerous ppl) and from my friends experiences I confirmed that I wasn't just crazy , they just operated that way
Very worse set of people for relationship , if anyone wants to have a sexmate , choose a black one , they lack the capacity to express or develop feelings for anything , they can make you hate yourself without saying anything or touching you , very selfish , very arrogant , very rare to find a black man like attoh that knows what they want , very rare , I've not seen one or seen a friend that has seen a friend that has seen one , we are still looking Sha ....... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Attoh Speaks About His Alleged Involvement In The Murder Of His 2nd Wife by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Omo your list is not complete if he's ;
Black
Tall
Fine
Educated or uneducated
If he's now a last born forget it
If he has big dick too , there's no single hope
They are very cold , they behave like robots
I've dated two (one was 30+ and the other 20+ but they were identical in character , dangerous ppl) and from my friends experiences I confirmed that I wasn't just crazy , they just operated that way
Very worse set of people for relationship , if anyone wants to have a sexmate , choose a black one , they lack the capacity to express or develop feelings for anything , they can make you hate yourself without saying anything or touching you , very selfish , very arrogant , very rare to find a black man like attoh that knows what they want , very rare , I've not seen one or seen a friend that has seen a friend that has seen one , we are still looking Sha ....... grin
what a funny but bad experience you had

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Speaks About His Alleged Involvement In The Murder Of His 2nd Wife by Amani004(m): 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
The most unlucky man I know when it comes to love. My guy has never been lucky to find love and hold on to it.. something always happens and he’s single again.

(1) (Reply)

"It Is Not Her 1st Or 5th Time, She Knows S*x" - Tonto Dikeh Reacts To R@pe Tape / P-square Set To Storm 100 Cities For 'reunion World Tours' / Look At How Doctor Killed Christabel Portharcourt Influencer In Lagos Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.