Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

"It Is Not Her 1st Or 5th Time, She Knows S*x" - Tonto Dikeh Reacts To R@pe Tape - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "It Is Not Her 1st Or 5th Time, She Knows S*x" - Tonto Dikeh Reacts To R@pe Tape (727 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad / Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"It Is Not Her 1st Or 5th Time, She Knows S*x" - Tonto Dikeh Reacts To R@pe Tape by MsDoris(f): 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
"It Is Not Her 1st Or 5th Time, She Knows S*x" - Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Alleged R#pe Video Of 10 Year Old Chrisland School Student
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has reacted to the trending s£x video of a 10 year old female student of Chrisland High school.

Recall we reported earlier that music producer, Ubi Franklin claimed that the 10 year old daughter of his friend was raped by her fellow students while on a sport trip abroad.

He further added that the school concealed the horrible act from her parents and even went further to suspend the girl.

However, reacting to the video, popular actress, Tonto Dikeh is of the opinion that the girl wasn't raped.

According to the actress, the girl looked liked she was already used to having sex and it didn't look like her 5th time.

The actress advised to the girl's parents to investigate the adult s£xually grooming their daughter as it could be a member of their family....

Visit web page below for full update:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/04/it-is-not-her-1st-or-5th-time-she-knows.html

Re: "It Is Not Her 1st Or 5th Time, She Knows S*x" - Tonto Dikeh Reacts To R@pe Tape by immortalcrown(m): 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
I decided to watch the video after reading many posts about the case. The video is on Twitter. The video suggests the girl has done it many times before the Dubai trip. The video also suggests the girl is more experienced than the boys. She was on top of the boy sexing him. At a point, she even changed position without looking scared. Apparently, fools are trying to suppress the truth for whatsoever reason, maybe to protect the ego of women. The objective truth is both the girl and the boys are perverts. But stupid sentimentalists are calling it rape probably to condemn only the boys and trivialize or even deny the girl's own immoral behavior.

4 Likes

Re: "It Is Not Her 1st Or 5th Time, She Knows S*x" - Tonto Dikeh Reacts To R@pe Tape by Method147(m): 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
From the video it seems the girl was even the one raping that boy.

3 Likes

Re: "It Is Not Her 1st Or 5th Time, She Knows S*x" - Tonto Dikeh Reacts To R@pe Tape by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
G
Re: "It Is Not Her 1st Or 5th Time, She Knows S*x" - Tonto Dikeh Reacts To R@pe Tape by promzy555(m): 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
I need to investigate d mata by watching d video. Pls help
Re: "It Is Not Her 1st Or 5th Time, She Knows S*x" - Tonto Dikeh Reacts To R@pe Tape by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
Make una post link make I watch na

(1) (Reply)

Kendrick Lamar Was In Lagos / “I Can’t Beg Any Man To Love Me. Man No Dey Finish” – Sandra Iheuwa / Everything You Need To Know About Mercy Chinwo's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.