Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food (50634 Views)

My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Made4naijalove: 1:06am On May 28, 2020
A video shared online shows the moment a boy got into a physical fight with his father in Abia state.

In the video, the boy, named Abuchi, is seen fighting his father in front of their home, in the full glare of the public.

Voices can be heard cautioning the boy but the fight between father and son continued.

A spectator got involved and tried to separate the fight then pushed the father and son inside.

According to reports, the son was angry that his father has not given them money for food ever since the lockdown started.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNIEunKPHzY

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Made4naijalove: 1:06am On May 28, 2020
Use condom u no hear now see the result, if no be unwanted pregnancy who for born this kind pikin? 2020 is really a year of #LIFASIFAREL

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Nobody: 1:19am On May 28, 2020
This what happens when you are used to waking up your parents with sliding tackle.

Not surprised a bit.

193 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Untainted007: 3:01am On May 28, 2020
Op! Op!! Op!!! how many times did I called you? Who asked you to put the state it happened and who asked you to put the name there? Now you have made it easier for Name Checkers Association Worldwide chapter to derive a conclusion again now.

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by ValCon888: 3:24am On May 28, 2020
I'm sorry to say this, but if you can physically fight your father, then you are strong enough to provide your own food.

731 Likes 57 Shares

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by bigseank(m): 4:00am On May 28, 2020
Honor you father and your mother so that your days maybe long Det 5:16

Cursed is anyone who dishonors their father or mother Det 27:16

Whoever strikes his father or his mother shall be put to death Ex 21:17

and Noah said cursed be canaan a servant of servants shall he be to his brothers Gen 9:25

This is the height of it all. nothing nothing should result to you exchanging blows with your father no matter the situation. his mates are already breadwinners

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Oluromantic: 4:37am On May 28, 2020
Either the father is reaping what he sowed or the boy will later reap what he's sowing now

239 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Nobody: 6:59am On May 28, 2020
Is he trying to injure the man? How can you be fighting your own father? What a shame.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Richy4(m): 7:12am On May 28, 2020
Untainted007:
Op! Op!! Op!!! how many times did I called you? Who asked you to put the state it happened and who asked you to put the name there? Now you have made it easier for Name Checkers Association Worldwide chapter to derive a conclusion again now.

cheesy grin was that the only problem? If he knows their state of origin, he should have also searched/ research for the boy and his dad's age

5 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by 1stola: 9:46am On May 28, 2020
cheesy

Ọmọ alé jatijati

That's why some people use to say that in some regions, some children use kicks and slaps to wake their parents from sleep.
They were brought up like that.

115 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by DropsMic(m): 9:46am On May 28, 2020
Sad....
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:46am On May 28, 2020
A video shared online shows the moment a boy got into a physical fight with his father in Abia state.

In the video, the boy, named Abuchi, is seen fighting his father in front of their home, in the full glare of the public. 
Chai Buhari!

Some senior wailers graduated from university since 1999 with no jobs and they keep saying Buhari is their problems in life.

Dis one go don dey beat him papa inside house tey tey!
Whatapikin!!

Tueeehhhhh undecided

SARSCoV2:
This what happens when you are used to waking up your parents with sliding tackle.

Not surprised a bit.
Nwanne, Don't loud it biko.
Let it lie!

No be for ur mouth dem go hear say teacher mama na winch!

Again, This happens all ova 'Nigeria'.

Morals of this story lies in the images below.....

We Rise!

See ya NL!! kiss

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Nobody: 9:46am On May 28, 2020
Africa has a whole lot of irresponsible fathers who hide under african immunity of fatherhood. Perhaps if Shekau's father and all our useless leaders' fathers were responsible enough, African race won't be what it is today.
If you're not responsible enough to feed extra mouths, you shouldn't be hörny enough to stick your sorry dck in a woman.
Where did he expect the boy to get money to feed himself? Steal? or turn himself to almajiri?

I wish all kids would learn this. If Almajiris had learnt to do this to their fathers who breed them like cockroaches, they wouldn't have littered everywhere and become the scum they're today.

Irresponsible fathers who give birth to children they can't nuture morally and financially. That is where the black man's problem started from. The boy obviously is a product of such

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by femilistic1346: 9:47am On May 28, 2020
lipsrsealed wink
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by larry90500(m): 9:47am On May 28, 2020
Omo, I wanna learn how to mind my business like that baba that carried his water inside jejely

32 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by ignis: 9:47am On May 28, 2020
I see this as a publicity stunt just to trend online and attract helpers....
Nice concept.... Poverty is a bastard.

I see a big help from philanthropists coming to this family soon...

Watch out.
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by ValCon888: 9:47am On May 28, 2020
The only type of stories you hear from poor households.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by salbis(m): 9:47am On May 28, 2020
A foolish son brings grief to his father and bitterness to the mother who bore him. You have the strength to fight your father, but lack the same strength to source for food. Poverty at times can be translated to madness.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by NettyNelly(m): 9:47am On May 28, 2020
Some fathers are not responsible, but the boy fighting his father cause he has not been providing is totally wrong. Didn't he survive without the father at the first place? He should take it up as a challenge cause that's what makes a man. Well it's a beautiful day, Do you need a well designed attractive Logo?, check my signature
Have a great day ahead

4 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Sunnycliff(m): 9:47am On May 28, 2020
Stupid boy, at his age all he can do is to fight his father. Why not use same energy to go and serve Mason? Ewu

19 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Jaspaman: 9:47am On May 28, 2020
Is for a fact his father should provide for him and i guess his trying but this dude is old enough to hustle his way up.This is just f*cked up.

I believe in going to get what i want in life by anyways means and not b*tching about.
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by gungab(m): 9:48am On May 28, 2020
Makw he no be in haste

Karma is a b*tch

1 Like

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by akaahs(m): 9:48am On May 28, 2020
Poor parents keep birthing children they can't feed talk more of training them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by obembet(f): 9:48am On May 28, 2020
M
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by AgbariOjukwu1: 9:48am On May 28, 2020
I knew it was definitely going to be an Igbo person. I don't understand why these people lack respect for their elders most especially their parents.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Samirana360(m): 9:48am On May 28, 2020
foolish boy.....send him to SARS.....before he kill the innocent man

4 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Drcrispy(m): 9:48am On May 28, 2020
Jesus is Lord !

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Is Not Comfortable With My Religious Views / 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. / Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.